How do you guys get through the day knowing he is gone?

How do you guys get through the day knowing he is gone?

I still think someone in the supplement industry took him out because they were jealous that the most successful fitness celeb was all natural.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeWEUcsb7Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sjx-T7_CGQA
youtube.com/watch?v=HQMQeAJlEwE&ab_channel=KelticKunt
youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly don't know. It's quite a sad loss to the entertainment side of fitness. He will be missed, even though he was bloated AF from whatever natty compounds he was taking.

A necessary death to remind us to stay natty.

Will scooby take Piana's place as the king of Natty's?

he died before we could exhaust him of memes. rip my fave natty cross fitting vegan

dont be sad because its over be glad it happened

lets get big cmon

The bloatmaster is helping fill the void for me a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=zeWEUcsb7Dw

what is he saying in this gif? five scoops?

if digits yes
if no digits joff takes over

>he will never yell GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMMIT again

Why does he have the tag still on the pants?? Did he... did he buy those on his way up there? This guy truly left humanity behind

How many 8 hour arm workouts do I need to do to join Rich in gains heaven?

5scoops4evr

like if u cry every tiem

Now that the undisputed king of fitness is gone, who will have the longest lines at fitness expos. Piano Man always had x2-3 the line as the rest of the booths and I dont know who can fill that void.

i really do miss him, but i get through the days now remembering what he left us
you gotta do whatever it takes, someone else always has it worse, and look at everything as positively as you can CMON SHOOOOOP AHHHHH
rip big man

Do you think Rich ever reached his natural limit? I can't even imagine what kind of mutant he could of become if he decided to go on some gear.

HOW DO I LIIIIIIFT WITHOUT YOU?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sjx-T7_CGQA

youtube.com/watch?v=HQMQeAJlEwE&ab_channel=KelticKunt

>bye scoobs

Three a day.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the cocaine and the fact that he fell and hit his head.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE

Someone doesn't know how to read an autopsy report