URINE DRINKING THREAD

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118903241
>getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=printpage;topic=251304.0
>elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/drinking-urine-build-muscle-clean-liver-alternative-steroids-431168.html
If you don't subsist on a diet of onion juice ,onions and urine you're a weaklet.

What has this board come too

Drink your urine, and you might go to jail

March 18 2003

A dramatic surge in the popularity of "urine therapy" in Cameroon has prompted the government to ban its consumption and threaten persistent offenders with jail.

The health minister acted last week after a book about "urinotherapy", published in Switzerland, became a bestseller in Cameroon, prompting enthusiastic experimentation by readers.

One newspaper hailed urinotherapy as a universal cure-all that could tackle scores of afflictions, including cancer, snakebites and infertility.

Testimonials to the benefits of urine consumption dominate radio phone-ins and newspaper letters pages.

"I had hemorrhoids for five years and nothing gave me relief. But six months ago, I started drinking half a glass of my urine every morning and I am practically healed," a shopkeeper from the capital, Yaounde, wrote to Le Messager newspaper.

A magistrate said: "For several years I haven't had a hair on my head, but since I started drinking my urine it's started growing again - it's extraordinary."

Omer Otabela telephoned a radio station with his grandmother's story. "When she was bitten by a snake in the fields, she drank her own urine. This slowed down the progress of the venom to her heart until she got to hospital," he said.

Urinotherapy is practically as old as man and its health-giving properties have been extensively documented. The Chinese have treated themselves with urine both externally and internally for centuries.

During World War I, doctors in the battlefield gave urine, which is sterile, to patients to ward off gangrene. Morarji Desai, a former Indian prime minister who lived to 99, drank a pint of his urine every day.

>Some practitioners suggest that DHEA, a hormone related to testosterone that is found in large quantities in urine, has anti-ageing, anti-cancer and anti-obesity properties. It has helped those suffering from asthma and amoebic dysentery.

Be sure to drink a gallon of asparagus juice a day first to ensure your urine is activated by the amino acid asparagine. The gains will put you in LITERAL godmode.

Nah

>soyboys literally pissing away their gains

>be working out in gym
>suddenly, doors are blown open
>tallest, most muscular dude I've ever seen
>struts in past the front desk, obviously a regular
>sits next to me, about to begin his first rep
>"oh, 2pm, time to B U L K"
>pulls out a lunchbox
>starts munching on raw onions, guzzling some strange drink
>cinnamon sticks on the side
>gym reeks of onions, eyes being assaulted violently by the air
>starts downing the rest of his drink
>it's piss
>Washes it down with a few more cinnamon sticks
>gym now reeks of onions, cinnamon, and piss

WHATEVER

IT

TAKES

I bet you could actually get Veeky Forums to drink their own piss if provided with enough stories about how amazing it is

YEAH

DONUT

D
ONIONS
NOFAP
URINE
TIME UNDER TENSION

all Veeky Forums bros are gonna turn into absolute smellycunts

> DRUGS

ONIONS AND URINES FOR MAXIMUM GAINZ

OHH!
AHH!