Muh-maybe if I get fuh-fit, sh-she'll love me again

Muh-maybe if I get fuh-fit, sh-she'll love me again

silly brainlet, women dont like muscles they like intelligence

>Mah-may-mayb if i poo-post gf may-mays reedit will upp-bbbboat me

BIDIOOOOOO

WUBBA DUBBA BIX NOOD

Okay memes aside, nobody has ever actually thought this right?

>again

>he doesn't know

me

Yes, a lot actually. I hate to admit it.

maybe if i wasnt so fucking stupid she'd love me again

Care to share your story?

yes at first. then from waiting i got over her. lifting helped way too much to my detox from that cancerous piece of shit bitch. kept lifting for rugby and bitches

just a college kid who was still in love with a girl from HS, i acted too pushy and demanding. I see that so clearly now, if I just let her do what she wanted she would still love me. Maybe it was the first time I felt for anyone and it meant alot to me, who knows. I just feel like Im never gonna move on

That she'll come back if I just try to change every reason she left me for?
No.

Maybe you should just stop being such a homo

Maybe if I hadn't taken her for granted,she wouldn't have wised up and kicked my ass to the curb. Is a man who doesn't learn from his mistakes really a man at all?

n-n-n-n-oooooooo... not me..... :(

>I still dream of her
>She's my first thought when I wake up
>I check her facebook but I'm blocked so I can't even glimpse into her life
>Best dreams I have are of us getting back together and then I wake up crying
These threads are not conducive to my mental health, please delet.

youre c u c k i n g your own mental health trying to check her fb

retarded cunt, you deserve this

Fuck trips have spoken... So what am I supposed to do? Not check her facebook obsessively? Should I just block all thoughts of her and delete her phone number from my phone so as to not think of her and not want to check her facebook?
How will I be able to get back in touch with her once I flipped my life around and I'm the man she got with to begin with and not the cynical scum i became while with her.

If Im having dreams about other women than the one I actually miss what does this mean. that the love was fleeting or I just lust after this other girl? Or am I really in love with the other girl what would Veeky Forums take away from such a conundrum.

>letting her do what she wanted
>letting her cuck you
You're better off now, that was a sign she was ready to move on

>no of course not what kind of loser would do that? not me! hahaha

i miss Lor a lot. still haven't texted her in a long time...since we stopped suddenly (again).

text me if you read this. you know who it is.

>not being in the best shape of your life but then get dumped by your first love and then taking a five year nosedive into alcoholism and shitty food that you still haven't crawled out of

l-lmao

my god man, hope you muster the motivation to change YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT SO LONG AS YOU BELIEVE!

Hahaha of course not user, I sure haven't

but it keeps the feelings away user

>not lifting for girls.

w-why would anyone think about that hahahah.... :(

Now that's a meme I haven't heard in a while

man you sound like a real fucking loser.

You can go ahead and do all that gay ass creepy shit all you want but will that ever give you any closure?

your fucking yourself over from moving on and experiencing other girls and possibly cuffing a really good girl, what your doing is not helping and its keeping you down.
hit the gym and purge those pussy ass feelings man.

we're here for you, but goddamn get a fucking grip

I've never had a her so ha j-jokes on you

forget it dude, move on. You're wasting your time. Redirect your thoughts to something else.

It's a pain in the ass to try to change people's opinions. It's healthier just to focus on improving yourself for yourself, and the first thing you should work on is your ridiculous attachment to this girl.

wtf
isn't she 15?