/OG/ - Onion General

For the discussion of the consuming of onions and onion related activities. Continued from >why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>does it have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions could possibly work but most onion men find it unlikely.

>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>which type is best to eat?
Red onions is the general consensus, although it will sting the most. White onions follow, which is a good jumping off point to becoming an onion man, below that is yellow and green.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime/lemon juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

Good luck on your journey anons, it's a hell of a ride, but the gains will be worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
youtu.be/8tqXSPkDbX4
youtube.com/watch?v=_bpS-cOBK6Q
thedailymeal.com/healthy-eating/eating-raw-onions-boost-testosterone-Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anna Speckhart?

green tea and fresh spinach also help eliminate the smell from your breath
good luck on your journeys bros

no, onions deserve their own threads! Important! Important! Important!

ye

just use gum desu nigga

This shits getting old. Stop polluting an otherwise halfway decent board with this stupid meme

This is a meme being shilled to make Veeky Forums users look like idiots

I mean wasn't it obvious already

This is the same pseudoscience people who sell penis enlargement use. Just because one study showed some rats doesn't mean it'll do jack for you.

Gawker already dissected this, move on.

The general consensus is red? I thought it was yellow onions which contained the most of the active ingredient which causes the test boost?

one of each for max gains

This onion shit is just another example of how easy it is to sell the stupidest ideas to the Veeky Forums cattle.

>(((Gawker)))

Who benefits from pushing this supposed lie? Onion farmers?

Did you notice how fast the soyboy media tried to stop this information from getting out?

What about brown onions?

I meant gum for the bad breath retard, i will end you with my 2100 natty test level

>Who benefits from pushing this supposed lie?

Big Onion

Post pastebin

Lol! I can't believe we tricked them into eating onion!

>not taking the onion pill
Leave the onions to the rest of us user.

This meme is far better than mewing

Anyone who honestly wants to try this, seriously consider stopping after 40days unless you are convinced you are better off. I remember reading a few studies in my med class about extended daily exposure to raw allium family extract/oil causing things like stomach damage and even testicular lesions.

Managed to find the study, but basically things found in the allium family such as (Allyl propyl disulfide, allyl mercaptan, diallyl disulfide, allicin, etc). Where all found to have varying levels of toxicity. Some of the experimental groups just ended up dying from extended exposure but some survived but suffered damage and lesions to the testicules after 45/70 days of repeated exposure.

Does it fucking matter?
If it's real, a bunch of dudes increased their testosterone and reaped the benefits of high T like better lifting, better sex life, less depression, etc.
If it's not real a bunch of dudes added some vegetables to their diet and reaped the benefits of good veges.

It's not like the onion world order are shilling this and their jew onion farmer underlings are rubbing their hands together in glee at us eating onions.

You are fake news and gains goblin.

Nice try though.

To add to this.
Onions are cheap as fuck anyway. I just bought 3kg for $1.50. Nobody is getting rich off this meme

Cooked up my beef, turned off the stove and I diced up an onion. Ate half raw and threw the other half in with my meat, then scoffed it all down.

Tasted fine and I liked the occasional crunch.

Whatever man, keep spewing memes. Not sure why you ignore that study and cling to the one in the OP. Just trying to genuinely tell people that things that contain sulfur compounds are toxic to mammals during extended periods.
Its very rare to actually witness nowadays since we usually cook our alliums which breaks down pretty much everything but eating it raw or using pure extract carries the same risk.

>mfw people are gonna start doing Onion cycles like they do steroid cycles

This. Also the explanation that it's some guy's idea to make Veeky Forums look dumb - oh no, Veeky Forums was a paragon of intelligence up until that point right?

Has anyone noticed how shit her knife skills are?
She's not gonna cut jack shit like that.

I've been eating raw onions whole life with meal, dirty slaw, just give me boiled potato, raw onion and herring and i am good.
Don't boost shit and I have tried it for hair health, don't ever do it again, can't get that smell out for week.

5ml/kg of garlic juice is a fuckton.

Hence why I focused on the 20g/60kg equivalent and the 0.25-.5ml/kg effects. Which are far more reasonable to reach if you are actually eating the amount of raw onions daily some people here are talking about.

Didn't CAWKER get the axe over a year ago?

I just turmixed one, for testing.
The smell reminds me of apple juice, but the taste is something I have never tasted.
I have drank half of the liquid and my stomach is burning like I drank pure acid.
I have yet not puked but I can feel if I continue I will.
I found that drinking with a straw makes it easier.
I will report more if I am capable

I have added salt in thought that it may make it drinkable, but it's even worse now, I cannot drink it.
Do not add salt to it.
I will try again latter this week with more fruits/vegetables in the mix(not just raw onion)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
cited 1 time(s)

Who paid for this study? How is it valid?

Lmao, that's because it is filled with acid to prevent it from being consumed raw in nature. The fuck are you doing hahaha

rate my meal fitizens
it's minced meat with parboiled rice and paprika, pressure cooked with raw onions on the side

Based tone

youtu.be/8tqXSPkDbX4

I've been having garlic and onion in my evening meal for years and I fine.
Sometimes with garlic powder too, but usually with most of a garlic bulb, or sometimes a whole bulb of garlic.
Onions are an ingredient of most of my meals too, and has been that way for years.

So why am I not dead or lacking testicles by now?

oh so in regards to I'll be fine?
I do cook all the onion and garlic I eat

The lime helped a ton, reduced the bad taste by about 90% and stomach aches by 60%. Makes it manageable to eat a whole red onion in one sitting (blended up that is)...tho this is my third day and some anons noted that you will adjust yourself to it?

Anyhow, cooking it is bad...but so is cooking for most veggies. Wouldnt steaming an onion offer a better solution then? To get all the nutrients but to disable its defense mechanism?

just bought five fucking huge onions
this shit better not kill me

Left
Raw onions no exercise
Right raw onions and exercise

>4 chan "users"
>r*ddit spacing
hmmmm

fuck I'll try it

>managed to find the study
>dont post link

It really makes me laugh what length you will go to to discredit onion lads. Even so far as to create fake studies in mspaint and screencap it.

>the absolute state of americucks

it's a fucking vegetable you twit

Has anyone worked out how to make this shit edible

I'm sure one of you is putting it into a shake and using some other shit to mask the taste

reddit spacing

I put lime juice and salt on mine, shit is legit

>does it have to be raw?
>Yes.
D R O P P E D

You're all falling for another "wonder treatment"
you may as well pay out for the 6packshortcuts scam.
There is NO SUBSTITUTE for hard work.
Raw onions are not loaded with testosterone giving powers any more than haribos are.

>I sense a vegan plot to destroy Veeky Forums

t. soyboy

thanks for continually bumping our cause :)

Day 4 of the experiment. I havet gotten used to My tounge hurting always and today i decided to chop it up. Sry for phone post

americucks enrage me

learn 2 cook

Some people are allergic to raw onions, it can be very dangerous and unpleasant.

>worst case scenario, user wasted $15 and had smelly breath for a few weeks
gee i wonder why you care so much about it

Okay guys please don't believe all of this, I ate onions for years in my daily avocado/tomato salad and I am still bald.

Onions are good and healthy but won't turn you into a super human, unfortunately.

Veeky Forums what have you done with my mental health...

>Okay guys please don't believe all of this,

Yes goy, stop eating onions goy, here, take my word on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum

Day 8 (or 9 I lost count) here AMA

I am not american perkelle

Yeah no this is bullshit

How intense is the urge to kill yourself?

No goy, stop eating vegetables goy! They're bad for you!

how do you feel?

strong. unrelated to the onions tho

good.

Honestly don't know why everyone makes a big deal about eating them. On the fist day I just chowed down like and apple and ended up blending it like a tard. Don't blend or eat it on an empty stomach. The best method I've found is just to incorporate it into a sandwich. Eating becomes a complete non-issue afterwards. I honestly lost count because of how easy it is.

>vegan plot

wat

moar like

>potentially retarded plot of retards

That's not what I said. Onions are healthy but to expect a raise in test just because you force yourself to eat one raw, this
is not gonna happen.

That's exactly what I mean. Dude, use your brain, why did you use a knife, spoon and a plate when you could basically eat it like an apple? Mix it in a salad and lo and behold, it'll taste good.

Yeah i speak against onions, then I speak for them. Before anyone here twists my words again please get the general message of my posts: you are all retarded. And onions won't give you your hair back, trust me.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_bpS-cOBK6Q

T H I S
I'm not saying don't do it, the jews want us to remain onionless and weak. Carry on without me, just start out with a small amount so that you don't turn into a blistered and whimpering mess like me if it turns out you are allergic to the raw stuff.

A post on Veeky Forums is now a source. Greatness awaits.

Mix it with Greek yoghurt m8. Srs

I can't tell what you are trying to say. Do you not believe that some people are allergic to raw onions, or do you not believe that the jews are trying to keep the onions to themselves? Either way you're a retard.

Some people are allergic to water. Some people are allergic to onions. You've been dealt a shitty card in being allergic to onions.

Also about that sleep paralysis thing, see a priest.

Lookup studies on how rats aren't reliable test subjects they're just cheap.

all grilled meats taste better with raw onion slices

I don't know about you guys but I've just hit the two week mark for one raw onion a day. The benefits are absolutely out of this world. Definitely not a placebo.
My mind is clearer, my workouts are better, I've got so much more energy...
Even my sex is better, I fucked the shit out of this chick and blew an ocean load into her mouth. She almost choked. She actually said this was the most amount of cum she'd had in her mouth. I was so chuffed.
Everything about my life has improved 10 fold from eating raw onions. I just thank everyday that this study came to light.

Shoo shoo shill

thedailymeal.com/healthy-eating/eating-raw-onions-boost-testosterone-Veeky Forums/112717

Like clockwork. How long until CNN covers this and all the normies are eating onions too? Have we sparked the ogre revolution?

And the hits keep coming

>implying it wasn't the onion jew who simply wanted to boost sales
You're all being played.

Yeah wow they got the 2% of the internet population to spend $3 a week on onions. They’re basically rolling in dough

>It's all a trick by BIG ONION
You sound like a crazy person

I'm just bullshitting really, but the timeline plots out like some Bernays-tier scheme

>/pol/ gets a growing obsession with masculinity and traditional roles
>soy and its estrogenic effects become more well-known
>virgin vs chad meme proliferates everywhere
>soyboy meme spawns, partially from /pol/'s disdain of the left
>someone happens to uncover the onion pill
Soyboy vs onion ogre.

So here's the deal lads. A girl I know raised an interesting point; I've never tried any alternative diets, so me commenting on them is like annoying normies commenting on me eating steak and chicken breast regularly.

Anyway, to the point. I'm trying vegan meals, vego meals and I figure I should try onion based meals too.

So what are some good recipes for onion based foods? I will cook one up right fucking now with an open mind if one of you give me a non awful recipe.

Rye
Peanut Butter
Onion

trust me

Yess

It has to be RAW, Sebastien.

You meant the same gawker who focused solely on pop culture and never did anything men related (besides losing a lawsuit for refusing to stop showing someone sex tape)
this same yellow page gawker?
Yeah what we need is manlet threads, sips shilling and tranny threads
eat shit you inbreed autist, those i mentioned easily take up 10+ threads every day

MODS!!!

Get off of this board and never come back. I will smash your onion infested skull in with a 45lb weight plate if you do.

Are you guys actually retarded?