POST YOUR RESTING HEART RATE AS OF RIGHT NOW AND TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

POST YOUR RESTING HEART RATE AS OF RIGHT NOW AND TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF.
>there are a ton of phone apps that will tell you

Me
>62 bpm
>Practice BJJ for 5 years, don't really lift, attempting to get better at running. Most I've run at a time was for 60 min at like 4.7 mph

OP here, also a vegan for like 2 years now.

38bpm
Used to be a competitive cyclist.

Jesus, that's amazing.

What do you think is better for lowering RHR? HIIT or Steady State?

i just do plate swings and jump rope for cardio
i should definitely do something more

cardiac hypertrophy and limited bodyweight

How does one do cardiac hypertrophy?

4x10-12 heartstring tugs

I hate you

>new to lifting, cardio is absolute shit
>tfw 79 bpm
Never gonna make it.

56 daily average.

So close to athlete

Cool but tell us about yourself

>60 BPM
I don't do cardio, and it was weeks since I was in the gym.
I have always borderline doping hemoglobin levels though.

you don't really want it, it's pathological.

liss tends to increase the volume of each pump

are these american stats or what?

Lance Armstrong's hb levels when doping
Mine is at 17-18

~62
havent done cardio in probably a year

58bpm

I use a shitload of coffee during the day though

Used to do boxing and had a much lower bpm, then I stopped and my bpm raised to normal levels

i was pretty low this morning just before my coffee... today average has been in the upper 50s.

68, which is bretty good considering I haven’t been in the gym for 2 months and I’m a smoker. 26 btw. Fairly good diet though I would say.

72bpm

Smoker, overweight, haven't worked out in nearly a year

and I just held my breath for 3 mins. I don't know what this means

26/yo
Just got home from work.

It means his blood is super good at collecting oxygen, and thus his heart doesn't need to work much. As if he was using performance enhancing cheat methods (known as blood doping)

interesting observation after lifting for about 4 days in a row, my rhr was around the low 60s upper 50s. after a day of rest it came back down to the upper 50s. on the second and third day it came down more to the mid to lower 50s. was at the gym last night and today im back in the upper 50s again, ~57 at the moment. recovery seems to keep my heart elevated a bit till the muscle ache leaves.
Anyone else observe anything similar?

Makes sense. Your body is doing more work to carry more blood to damaged areas of your body.

22 yo, used to be a xc runner in highschool but now I'm skinnyfat and my knees hurt when I run

>how do I give myself a major health problem endurance athletes have?

>why can't I tell that "hypertrophy of [absurd muscle group] is an epic Veeky Forums meme"?

Another interesting observation,
When running was a primary activity, my rhr was ~50, now that lifting is my focus ( i hate running in the cold ) I'm in the upper 50s, i think in part due to recovery.

>58bpm
21 years old
Been lifting for two years, sometimes do a bit of cardio (usually 30 minutes of running or swimming)
Thinking of doing a fight sport, but don't know which
Smoking, drinking, generally fairly healthy diet

19 years old, 42 resting.

>90bpm
>5'7 manlet, 135lbs, low bf, 23 y/o
>Former opi addict. On/off for 3 years, went through full withdrawal 11 times. OD'd 3 times, once fatal. Last used over a year ago, haven't even drank alcohol or smoked anything since then
Fuck me. I'm fucked. It's all my fault

24 yo, 56 bpm. Skinny fat don't exercise but I do eat right

55, 20yo, only do like 15mins of HIIT every other day need to get better.

>52bpm
this is a troll, right? My resting isnt even on the chart.

7 day average is 52bpm.

>70 bpm (i smoke)
>i judge people based on what they find beautiful

>104 bpm
5'9 manlet 220 on trenbolone no cardio

rip

Oh fuck 72.

21 y.o. Attempting to bulk from 155 to 200. Haven't done cardio since some light basketball this summer. Should probably start incorporating some but don't want to kill my sweet gains.

late afternoon, while at work, was 54bpm @ 43 yo.
10 minutes after running up & down 3 flights of stairs hauling up 420lbs of 60lb boxes on my shoulder. That also includes about 600-2000mg of caffeine daily so I can run kids half my age into the ground
Mostly train powerlifting with accessories done bb/split, some bodyweight/cycling/rock climbing on weekends

I can hit

76. I bet Im in better shape than most of you fags too. I think the coffee and weed give me high blood pressure or something.

>19
>49bpm
>Can run a mile and a half in 7:33
>Run 5 miles in 32:26, looking to break into thr 20s by the summer
>1/1.5/2/3

What are you even doing here user?

Jesus chirst, how are any of you still alive and not doing more cardio?

24yo 48rhr. It’s up due to injury/inactivity recently; usually around 42. Do a lot of lifting and sprinting/middle distance nowadays. Played soccer then frisbee and did a bit of jiu jitsu while in HS/college.
>1.5/3/4.5/5

I've taken 12 measurements.
My average is 78 my min is 56 and my max is 90.
I'm fucking hopped up on coffee though so I don't feel like any of these scores are fair. I must have drank the equivalent of 3-6 shots of espresso today, spaced out.

Me
>52 bpm
>24 years old
>160 lbs
>i go hard at my construction job for my exercise these days, but used to run longish distances and weight train frequently

65BPM

Lifted really consistently in Uni, stopped once I dropped out. Play social rugby league and flag rugby league.

Why not
>56bpm
>found out because I had to go for heart surgery last Monday for WPW
>Football player, lifted a bunch
>295lb
Wewlad

58 atm, but I'm pretty sick. usually around 45-48
15 flat 5k xc, 8:34 3k, 4:15 1600 (≈ 4:17 mile)
6'1 70kg

Got lmao 54, I can't jog at 6mph for 10mins without dieing