I just did maxed out at 10 near full range pullups

I just did maxed out at 10 near full range pullups.
Convince this dyel why you even bother with the gym other than honing your skinnyness into otter mode.
You actually think bulking will help you out in life?
Why do you feel the need to make yourself into a powerlifter when youll never even compete?
Why do you even lift if not to just have functional strength and be considered masculine enough to do guy shit?

> not wanting to physically be the best person you can be

>Why do people do shit I don't do

It must be tough being so stupid that you can't even attempt to comprehend life for other people.

Lol otter mode is ideal human form...
Yes user, why do you waste hours and hours a week doing the same exercises over and over to build unnecessary large muscle

What's the point in spending so much time in the gym if your nutrition isn't on point. You are just wasting potential gains by staying small.

Most people aren't saying to bulk to 20% or something. Just past hungry skele

sorry about your shoulders and hips dude

No one really gives a shit about what you choose to do. Some people here actually enjoy lifting, pushing ourselves and seeing some results.
I do what i do because i enjoy it and appreciate what it's doing to me. i don't need to nor want to convince you to go lift heavy weights. go through whichever mental gymnastics you feel the need to go through in order to justify your regimen. in the end, it's only affecting you.
also, in my personal opinion, your body is unimpressive: you're just a typical skinny guy with minimal muscle mass. i don't envy you nor the way you look, so i hope your pic isn't meant to convince me to follow your footsteps.

Where's your clavicle at? Women love mine, its become a new trend really
I eat dirty numerous times a week and maintain a better fitness level than all my friends. You guys really need to understand that even my mode is much much better than a majority of the world

So...you have a Beefcakes complex.
I'd rather see results in the form of definiton not size

I personally don't. I'm going to the gym to get in shape, which you apparently have no problem with.

But I am able to comprehend why people would enjoy spending their time this way to build "unnecessarily large" muscles. If they enjoy the activity, who really cares about the reason?

If they enjoy murder who really cares who they kill?
Its just some banter, its obvious why they do it. It just screams insecurity to me, not being comfortable with yourself as a normal sized person

statue has gyno

>You guys really need to understand that even my mode is much much better than a majority of the world

Well duh, no one is arguing that. 95% of guys look like utter garbage. Most guys here are aspiring for more than just being otter mode.

But the assumption you are making is that they are driven by being uncomfortable. What evidence do you have to back that up?

This should be the extent of your fitness goals.
Anything bigger and everyone will see you as a droid monkey

They can think it but they won’t say shit

Lol fucking roid droids

A skinny guy with abs is like a fat chick with big tits. It's not actually achieving "results"

that's why i'm not getting surgery for mine, just gonna get nailed in the chest with a javelin anyway

Does it scream insecurity that you address others' pursuits as screaming of insecurity? Are you comfortable with screaming so much?

Does this skelly really think he's ottermode?

No, I believe it is insecure to always want more muscle, its not natural to be like this at fucking all

But you look HUGE

u have the body of a tranny, so wut

>convince this dyel
Right in the OP
You dense faggot
Still tower over manlets lol

You have the sentence structure of an elementary school bully

Yeah this body is quite vomit inducing

Does thoust even hoist

Yo Veeky Forums I'm not lonely, but I don't have anyone to really talk to about working out. No one I know works out or really has a passion for fitness like me.

I just wanted to post this and say that I am extremely proud of myself after looking in the mirror earlier today, I've been a literal stick figure all my life, and I decided to man up and start working out back in April this year.

Decided to just take my shirt off and take a pic, then compare it to an older pic of myself. Left a smile on my face. That is all, appreciate you guys for giving me an outlet like this.

I know I'm not huge and have a long way to go, but I've also come a long way after only working out for roughly 5 months now and getting discouraged by not seeing gains within weeks, much of that being my own shitty self made program. I'm now on a proper program (bodyweight stuff only cuz I don't have access to a gym), and I'm hoping I'll start filling out over the next few months.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

whoops this was supposed to be its own post, disregard. my bad

I'm 6'6 so ottermode is benching 315lbs and front squatting 400.

I never mentioned your height. Stop claiming ottermode while still in twinkmode, some of us worked hard to get into ottermode.

I mentioned my height

>ab canyon

>I just did maxed out at 10 near full range pullups
>near full range pullups
>near

>those hips

jesus fucking christ mate

>It's not actually achieving "results"

Yeah it's like having the results already.

No, it's like faking a degree on photoshop.

You might be able to hang it up on your wall and look like you have a degree, but you can't get a job with it.

Good shit, Keep going!

KEK is this the same dyel trying to say that his abs were good

Sucks that you are black though. Is there an excercise you can do to fix that?

You can't get that big natty

Nothing wrong with his hips.

His upper body is horrifically undersized.

most people will never come close to putting on this size and if they do, how is that being insecure?
you are the insecure one for giving a fuck what anyone else does with their own bodies

Yes I am bulking up to 195 right now. I have issues with being over 200, a skinny boy complex if you will

Youre puny and weak and you need to leave

Hmm guess I'll stay then.
You must be a gayboy who's tired at looking at clickbait thots

You have the body of a meerkat

nice

Do you even lift?

*gets beaten up by middle schoolers*

Lifting and exercise usually helps improve cognitive function and depressive behavior.
Doesn't seem to be the case here.

Tim?