How do I achieve Atticus mode fit?

How do I achieve Atticus mode fit?

Have broad shoulders and fight for the rights of every man

Be a fair and well educated person

Be really handsome and have a great voice.

>"She did something that in our society is unspeakable: she kissed a black man. Not an old Uncle, but a strong young Negro man."
Atticis: The Original Cuck

Any tips for widening shoulders? Currently a lanklet and criminally narrow for my height (also lacking any defining back muscles)

Defend a coon in court against a dumb slut until execution x1

Bonus
Have daughter nearly get killed by boomer /r9k/ fag.

Shoulder excicises and eat

This book really serves as nothing other than a propaganda piece. Even in Canada it's integrated into the curriculum. We spend the better part of half of the year reading and writing and reflecting about slavery and how good boys dindu nuffin wrong. You bet your ass they use every opportunity they can to guilt whitey into feeling bad (funny how slaves came to canada in the underground railroad but we are still evil whitey bad goys).

It's an excellent piece of propaganda, otherwise it's an absolute pile of dogshit novel written by some bull dyke looking bitch who was a white hating proto-sjw.

That’s because back then shit was fucked up
Slavery is bad, and discrimination is bad. Every single philosopher will agree with that statement minus niztche but he’s a faggot and no one likes him
It’s not to guilt trip you but teach you, learn from the mistakes of the past, and you would get that if you didn’t take everything as a personal attack

Shoot rabid dogs x F

Yeah but like what shoulder excersizes. I’ve been doing pull ups pretty frequently for the past year so so but no tone is building up

Pull-ups aren’t shoulder excersises they’re lats
OHP and lateral raises are what you want

Ill just drop two big names which contradict your bullshit statement. Plato, Aristotle (pretty much all of the greeks) . Every large civilization and empire ran off of slavery in some way or at some time. Every nation and religion and race and people have survived precisely because they discrimated against outsiders.

Are you unironically taking some liberal arts shit at uni?

>Slavery is bad
>Every single philosopher will agree

Have you even read The Republic?

Gregory Peck was a vegan. Start there.

Slavery is still morally wrong
99% of the people you ask outside will agree unless you live in the middle of klan town

I can't imagine having this much of a persecution complex desu senpai.

Jesus Christ I’m tired of these sheltered dyel NEETS invading this board.

In a contemporary sense yes, you are correct. However you shouldn't be going around professing that philosophers historically thought slavery was abhorrent when a majority didn't. We didn't even see people change their views on the subject until the 1500s when Sir Thomas Moore wrote Utopia ya dingus.

I don’t know how you can achieve “Atticus mode”, but I do know that I am white and that when you look around white people seem to have they’re priorities in check and are living better than most other races and white people have invented most of the things we use in the modern age,and the worldwide standard for beauty is the European standard,not even to mention giving language and religion to people halfway across the world and putting a man on the moon.
>love your race,but that doesn’t mean you can’t have friends of other races

Why are you making an appeal to social authority like a woman? I could've asked the same question to people back when they did slavery and 99% would've said it is okay. Does that justify the position, no? Then your statement justifies nothing either.

I've never actually expressed that I was pro slavery, just that it's ridiculous that I'm taken through a half year long guilt trip over something that has nothing to do with my country or my ancestors.

Fuck off faggot if it wasn’t for the invention of slavery do you think the world would’ve made any technological progress, slavery was present through all time periods froom ancient Egypt to America

I've been here since 2010 faggot, slow your roll on the accusations.

I am pretty right wing and put the rights of those already here above all foreigners, but that is not exclusive to firmly believing in the rights of the blacks of this generation.

We need to pull together and free them from the hand-outs and social conditioning of the communists who have brain washed 99% of blacks. Modern blacks descended from slaves are more American than many of us. This is a white and black mans country more than anyone elses.

>Daily walks in someone else's shoes
>Shoot rabid dogs to failure
>Respect Boo Radley's privacy 3x12

That’s why you’re still a dyel Neet

wanna hear how I know you're white?

>ree baseless accusations ree
>implying im a neet because no in arts school

Eh, I got pretty fat from drinking a lot while working manual labor last year to save up to pay for Uni, I am in Cs. Still dyel because I stopped lifting about 3 years ago and started up about 5 months ago, this pic is about 3 months into a slowcut.

Now post yours faggot.

no

>Projecting this much

Drink bleach faggot

He's not demanding reparations ?

t.cuckservative.