6’0+

6’0”+ general

There are manlets shorter than a 12 year old Edition

Old one
The question remains: are there any disadvantages, other than slower gains, of being 6’0-6’5”?

6'3 here. This is what I imagine when I see a manlet hitting on girls

>disadvantages of being 6'3"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

back to the pit manlet

Unless you have a huge dick it's going to look tiny on your larger frame.

6’0 and 6.5in. Not large nor super tall, but just right. Call me Goldilocks

Is 6 foot really meaningful? I always just feel normal at 6 feet. Pretty much only Veeky Forums has been the only source of my height considerations.

It’s more a psychological barrier for girls.
At 6’0” we don’t tower over most guys, but when girls see a 6 in your height, they automatically know you’re tall enough for them.
If it’s 5, even 5’11”, they won’t consider you “tall.”

>the way he runs away at the end
KEK

When did you all hit the 6' mark?
I did at 14 years old and I capped out at 6'3" when I was 17.

Not until about 18, which was when I stopped growing

Mandatory measurement at 13yo put me at 6'. Mandatory measurement at 18 put me at 6'3. I'm 23 and 6'5. Maybe I'm capped out, but half my family had late growth spurts, so I may end up between 6'8 and 6'10. My current height feels good enough though.

I hit 6'0 at 13, then only grew 2 inches from 13 to 18. It was around this time I probably first developed scoliosis, which wasn't diagnosed until I was 25. Oh well. I grew 3 inches between 18 and 21, so either I got a final growth spurt or my back straightened itself out a bit (even though it's still crooked now).

6’1” guys
Fuck you bitches I’m part of the club
> it’s harder to squat

Where my 6'6 bros at? Gains are coming slowly but surely. Saw a picture of myself from a couple years back before I started lifting...holy shit was I rail thin. Always been reasonably athletic (ran cross country and played hoops) but at the time I never realized just how lanky I was. Still got a ways to go but I started to get really serious about putting on muscle a couple months ago and it feel amazing

Bump

I don’t seem to have a hard time squatting. I love squatting. Can’t do much cause recovering skelly but yeah

Why do asian men always run like that?

Do you all have mad stretch marks like I do? I grew four inches over summer when I was 11 and I've had scars on my knees, ass, and thighs since.

im 6'2" 140lb skelly do i just eat everything and dirty bulk to gain weight

also im weak as fuck and just trying to do leddit bodyweight beginner to get strength up

any advice

>We're all gonna make it.
Veeky Forums is dying.

>If it’s 5, even 5’11”, they won’t consider you “tall.”
You guys seriously need to spend less time here

I'm 5'11 p-pls let me in guys

Why do you want to be part of their loser club taking pride in the only thing they don't have control over cause they have nothing else to be proud of

(You)
I grew ~7 inches on the summer between school years, have full belt stretch marks, some behind my knee that gets really itchy regularly, and inner thighs. Also permanent lower back pain and occasional knee pains which prevents me from doing below parallel squats.
I went from regular 90s kid body to Lenk, King of Skelle in 3 months since I didn't gain weight.

lol

24 and 5'9 still working on it.....

Do you 6’2” - 6’3”+ people respect 6’0”s? I’m 6’0” on the dot and feel like I don’t fit in with the Manlets or lanklets. I’ve been called tall and short by different people

Nothing, I say, NOTHING compares to the pain and suffering of being a male of AVERAGE HEIGHT.

You're constantly in COMPETITION with T A L L men who 100% of women prefer

At least fucking manlets know that they're hopeless. Us AVERAGE FUCKING HEIGHT subhumans will get girls only to be cucked by 6 F O O T chads

FUCK

lanklets confirmed degenerate pedos

>At least fucking manlets know that they're hopeless. Us AVERAGE FUCKING HEIGHT subhumans will get girls only to be cucked by 6 F O O T chads
how tall are you? im 6'0 and I feel average, so if you're like 5'10 you should stop worrying - you're a hopeless manlet already

Honestly, yeah. I would still track macros though and aim for 500-800 kcals over your TDEE. Most people recommend 500 kcals over but if you're stuck in skelly mode then going over a bit isn't going to kill you in the long run.

As for programs, I've heard that ICF 5x5 isn't bad even though Jason Blaha is a fucking moron. Don't bother with bodyweight bullshit. Just get in the gym ASAP.

>pedo
>literally a 5’8ish girl with a mostly developed body
Hmm

in on manlet domination thread

Message to all manlets. You are WEAK! You BEG for enslavement, you BEG! You will learn PAIN! You will learn SUFFERING! And finally, You. Will. Learn. DESPAIR! For there in NO hope for you in this life no matter how hard you try.

You're not actually 6 feet if you feel average, when I was 6 foot I felt like I was tall and people told me I was tall too, especially girls without knowing my height. This was in university too

13 or something, capped out at 187 when I was 17

I went from 5'10.5" to 6'1" this year as an 18 yo.

Dad was 5'11" at my age and ended up being 6'2". Got two great uncles who were 6'11"

How tall am I going to end up Veeky Forums?

6ft is tall. If you see someone who is 6ft they are noticeably tall.

The problem is the amount of "6ft" guys who are 5'10 or 5'11. The "well I'm 6ft in shoes" guys. 6'4 reporting in to say 6'2 is the perfect height for a man.

>capitalizing manlet and not Lanklet

I'm just a hair under 6' 1", closer to 6'1 than 6'0. Yet at the Dr and on my driver's license, etc. They all round down to 6'0 even though I'm clearly above.

Are there anyways to naturally and safely promote a little extra growth? I'm almost 25 so odds of me growing more on my own are slim. I want to see that fucking 1 inch show up on physicals.

Taller people die earlier?

pilates
t. grew 0.5" from pilates

Does this mean there is still hope! I am 5'11" at 19 yo but I more or less got use to the idea of not making it out of the Pit at this point :(

>194cm barefeet
>6'4".5'

Do I say I am 6'4 or 6'5?

I'm the same height. ALWAYS round up my guy. No one can tell the difference and 6'5 sounds better.

6'4 here, to be honest, I don't see 6'0" guys as tall. Doesn't really factor into how much I respect you, but you appear the same as anyone in the 5'10-6'1" range to me

Interesting, I've always just said I'm 6'4.
It's weird, a lot of short girls will believe any height you tell them and admire you, whereas sometimes I'll have some 6'2 guy try to question me like "nah no way bro, we are like the same height pretty much." Then I'll stand next to him, tower over him, and they'll be like "oh shit, amybe you are"

I think my body is weirdly in proportion for someone tall so it doesn't make me look like a giant.

That's actually a really good point. I slouch a bit too which doesn't help. Also, I have a very long torso and short legs (I have a 30" inseam ffs) which also plays into the illusion of manletness

I have very long legs, 36" inseam, and also skelly. I wear 31x36 pants, so I'm not 100% why it is, for me it might be my skellyness. I don't feel particularly large until I stand directly next to someone

>5'11 when I got my drivers license at 17
>went home from college for thanksgiving
>dad measures my hight on a door frame for old time sake
>now 6 foot

It's a good feel, especially cause my dad is like 5'9. I'm only 19 now, hopefully I can get to 6'1 or 6'2 by the time I'm 25.

Definitely could be. I found that I didn't feel "big" around normies until I got past like 240 lbs. Just gotta keep eating haha

I'm 155lbs, so yeah, thats pretty far lmao

I got into my growth spurt really late. I was 160 cm when I was 15, about 175 when I was 18 and only became 183 when I turned 20.

Dodged a bullet there.

155lbs at my height? I weigh 110 lbs more that you at the moment my guy. Bulk. Eat until you can't. Then eat more. Eat more food than you're comfortable with. Eat till it hurts. It's the only way.

I think the 6th grade so 11yo. Was great in basketball until my friend out grew me and out skilled me and took my starting spot in the 7th grade.
I miss him tho

How do you guys measure yourself? I was told I was 6'2 when i was in highschool and recently I went to the doctors and they told me I was 5'11 before that they told me 6'1. Im still taller than all my 6-6'2 friends so I'm guessing their measuring tape is fucked?

I'm 5'8

I can still post here faggot, haha

You can post here all you want, won’t make you un short.

at 14, then grew to 6'3" by the time I was 15.5 years old, then thought I'd be done (as I also lifted pretty rigorously). I am 22 now, and this past year since summer I grew from 6'3" morning height to 6'4.5" morning height today. Not sure if it's still going on. I'm a babyfaced late-grower though (no beard at all), so it might be due to me maturing later

not for long

Yeah, 155lbs at 6'4-6'5. I've purposely stay skelly, because I come from a fashion background. I swear My ideal male body is kinda messed up now because of the heavy influence of gay men in fashion.
Like I have the build of a fashion runway model, but in reality I'm finding that most straight women don't find that attractive unless they are extremely skinny themselves

>I’ve purposely stayed skelly
What are you even doing here user

I'm trying to force myself to stay here and want to put on weight.
I figure if I lurk here long enough I'll eventually get over it and just not be worried about upping my body fat.
All I do is body weight meme exercises

>tfw no skinny cutie 3.14 gf

IM FUCKING 5'11

KILL ME

8 inch benis tho

>When did you all hit the 6' mark?

21, I was a late bloomer

That's true

Hit 6'0 at 14, hit 6'1 at ~17ish and have been since.

>predicted by (((doctor))) to grow to be 6'5 at when I was 6 or so
>stuck at 6' from 14-17
>measured self in last week
>6'1
Maybe I will fulfill my destiny as a big guy after all.

>I slouch
>skelly

Is this the power of lanklets? Is this what us manlets are supposed to fear?

6'5" here, I hit my head a lot in buses, in stores with those signs hanging from the ceiling and in some doorframes.

I also have a really hard time buying clothes because they rarely are long and slim enough.

you probably had a shitty diet when you were a kid

I did. Is the damage unfixable?

6'5" here. So much effort for any progress, but it's worth it. I mostly work upper body to get out of stick mode and get some width.

I'm a few inches taller than you, and I found that my arms limited my bench so much. The tricep and bicep work from the reddit PPL has been pretty helpful; it gets lots of arm volume. Also bench often. Eventually your arms will catch up and it will start working your chest. Just make sure you're getting plenty of protein.

You look like you've been going to the gym for < 4 months

>omg we get along so well and i think you are an amazing guy, there is just one concern though
>yes, what is?
>please show me your ID, i wanna see something
>that is a weird thing to ask but yah go ahead
>Height: 5'11"
>user, i think I am not ready for this relationship

Women love the cute shorter men... 5'5" and a slayer of pussy.

I get shirts from Hugh and Crye. They're expensive, but fit really well, and are well made. I'm 6'5" and don't even get the tallest they have. Also Levi 508 jeans are awesome for tall skinny.

>posts multiple times
>whole sense of self esteem is from having a plain jane face and being “tall”
>still hasn’t banged as hot women as a lot of manlets on this board and in life
>is extremely sensitive about appearance
lol id love to see you try bullying some famous manlet or something in front of women

>stand against wall
>hold book spine against wall so it stays parallel with floor
>bring it down on top of your head until it touches

A lot of people just skip straight to marking the wall, which can be inaccurate because of the angle you hold the pencil at or your hand when you put it on top of your head.

All depends on where you're from. I'm 6'4 too, and I obviously don't think 6' is tall because literally 40% of guys are 6' here, no joke at all. Fucking every young man here is tall as hell.

I used to take a lot of pride in my height too but in reality, seeing the fact that there's dickloads of 6'2 and 6'1, and quite a few 6'3 people at uni made me realize I'm not that special at all desu.

lol 6’ tall is average height in only around 4 places on Earth: certain parts of Sudan, Denmark, Netherlands (sort of), Scandi that’s it. Nowhere else on the planet is is normal to be that tall. You’re not short. 6’ is a robust height for a male, 6’2-6’3 is peak height and perfect for a strong male. But most of you are lanklets and have no muscle tone and aren’t athletic at all. You’re just tall lol

The real reason is just that pediatricians are retarded and like to excite parents by overpredicting

If you grew up in western civilization, your diet was fine. Only north Korean tier dirt eating starvation can actually stunt growth. People don't realize just how little those people, and Europeans a couple centuries ago, etc, had to eat. And even then it's only a 3 inch discrepancy.

I wish that Emily was my gf

I just want to be taller to dunk better desu

My 6'6 friend does it so easily, while I can barely do basic ones at 6'2

6'2. I honestly can't tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'0 desu.

Ahh ok I actually know some people in the fashion program at my uni. Honestly as long as you keep a v-taper and don't gain too much fat, you could definitely gain a bit of weight. 155 lbs at 6'4 is almost unhealthy.

thats because 90% of 5'10 claim 6' desu

my god.
these people need to be put into a comfy gas chamber

no

>tfw 6'4
>tfw would never even consider dating someone who says shit like this
Feels pretty good man.

Manlets will never look this good!
6'3 btw!!

mmm, nice dick suckin lips, boy...

6'5" reporting in with a question for some of you less fortunate ones.

Got a 5' 95lb petite qt hitting on me. If I knock her up what are the chances of my children being manlets?
And if they turn out manlets what are some of the challenges they will go though in every day life?

Senpai you gonna have people calling the police on your ass if you go outside together and hold hands or do something as degenerate
Also dont breed with womanlets, big grills dont look as retarded pregnant and since they (should) weigh a bit more, they can handle it better. Doubly so if they have a thicc posterior chain.

t. went out with 6' amazon grill one time now am ruined

jelly!

>wearing a nike shirt with adidas pants

you are triggering me man

most probably a russian bot

>5'9
>have gf

how many of you lanklet faggots can say the same?