Top kek

top kek

whats funny? He isn't THAT big or cut by any means. Definitely achievable natty.

Idk what the suit put is suppose to show either, those basically have muscles built in.

Henry Cavill actually has the best natural physique in Hollywood. He's been lifting his entire career and it shows. Look at the development of his physique: he's a natty.

Look at these shoulders, they’re natty

I think it's mostly the pose in that position on the left that makes him look bigger than he really is

You see those pecs? That's what we call natty.

Looks natty limit in this pic. What do you guys think about Chris Trensworth and Chris Evans?

If companies are spending hundred of millions of dollars to make a movie, then the actors being paid better be muscled enough for the role. So guaranteed steroid use.

This is possible if you get a (((Marvel))) paycheck. Maybe not a (((DC))) paycheck. I want Cavil's blood work stat.

Thor and Cap are definetly not natty, they bulked up waaaay too fast. Cavill was already at natty limit before, and he definetly lost definition as he bulked up for Superman, so he's debatable. He isn't ripped at all as Superman, just huge chest. he probably juiced, but I could see someone achieving that natty.

>likely the best trainers and diet in the world to help him reach this physique
>only needed abs for one scene

wouldn't suprise me if he was builtfat for the rest of the move under the suit

serious question, how do you determine whether or not someone is natty by the development of their physique? is it a vascularity thing? giant traps? what
I'm not talking about obvious stuff like chestne or bacne
regardless im mirin hard dude looks great

You pretty much said it Traps, Deltoids and Vasculinity are the biggest indicators. Also you have to think about the context, Has this guy been lifting for 5+ years or making huge transformations within months. The latter especially in hollywood is a indication that they are juicing. Some people have really good genes and insertions like pic related

giant delts and traps are usually a giveaway but doesn't mean that they are juicing

also being cut + huge (by fit standard) is another giveaway

usually shoulders/traps are the biggest give aways and are so in that picture as well. Steroid delts are a lot bigger and more like bowling balls. Natty delts don't pop out much. Same with traps (although I find genetics plays a bigger factor on traps)

If left is the Natty fucking limit I'm turning in my card, I want to look like that huge dude holding a doggo under one arm and pointing at the camera with another.
Holy shit if I could look like that I'd have so much more confidence and self worth, p sure it would leak over to the rest of life

I actually really like Cavill as Superman. There is so much potential for him to be great but the writers and directors for Warner bros are fuckin this up. Man of steel was okay but BvS and Justice League were total ass

Its a shame that Cavill is getting wasted on the direction and writing team of the current superman franchise. Lousy hacks. Same goes for a lot of the JL cast actually.

>genetics plays a bigger factor on traps
I hear ya buddy. Some dudes just aren't cut out to be women.

capped delts are a big give away. If they have that plus backne its pretty much a guarantee

that scene is pretty doable natty...
make up + pump and glucose spike before filming + pose + re touched in post + training for years + trainer and nutritionist

None of those mainstream actors are natty. You don't simply gain/lose 20 pounds in a couple of months like the vast majority of hollywood actors do. The only one who might possibly be natty is Matthew Mcconaughey because he has always been in stable good shape.

what the fuck is wrong with his lats

did this man only do pullups for a month straight

have a (you)

If this is achievable natty then this is my goal for 2018

>I'm not talking about obvious stuff like chestne or bacne
literally anyone can get that, it means jack shit

the only indicator if someone is not natty is if their size is beyond the natty limit. If someone juices and stays within reasonable natty limit it's impossible to tell.

Implying the faggot in that pic isn't on assloads of gear.

Nice argument.

he also exercises quite a bit as a hobby

What's the fucking point of lifting for ages to get really strong or really fucking juicy if DYELs on Veeky Forums are just gonna say you're on roids and discredit it?

really depressing honestly, makes me want to give up if everyone just thinks you're cheating when you make it

>natty limit
oh god, don't tell me people actually believe this shit

>wrong
nothing wrong with a back like that my man

>It's another "everyone bigger than me is on gear" episode

Just about done desu

Dont be silly

Cavill is probably natty.
Jason Momoa is probably natty.

Cavill is amazingly well cast as supes, it really fucking sucks what they're doing with the movies.

The scene where he fucked everyone up was great though, and they did give him a bit more personality in justice leage.

This is possible natty.

This is not. He and his trainers claim he was 100kg for MoS. That is not possible natty with that leanness.

>inb4 some dyel gets mad

I've been lifting for a decade, i've got a 405 bench and a 600lbs squat and I know for sure Cavill's not natural. I dare any nattes here to post their bodies here and prove me wrong.

> Challenges others to post themselves if they disagree
> Doesn't post his own body

I've been lifting for 50 years. I've got a 10 plate bench and I squat cement trucks. I'm arnold, and also I'm natural.

ever heard of camera angles, lighting and visual effects?

not that guy but I squat 900lbs and bench 650 and youre not natty if you disagree with me.

he is probably natty now, but i'm pretty sure he already took some PED for movie prep, probably some Anavar and Clen, gives a great pump, cuts pretty good and makes you more vascular

What would posting my body prove, retard? If Cavill is natty surely at least one natty here can match his physique.

Ever heard of drug abuse? It's something actors are infamous for.

>B-but an actor denied doing illegal substances that would possibly put him in jail and kill his career. He would never lie!

>Squating 900lbs
>Making it

Get the fuck of my board Auschwitzmode. I frontsquat 1000lbs for reps and rackpull 2000lbs strapless

my 900lbs is obviously one legged you fucking skeleton

Sorry that I have gotten you wrong. I assume you also do the good old front-rear-doubleloaded squat? Just hit a new 600lb record (600 front and 600 back,obviously) today

I'm not seeing any pics being posted. Come on, what happened to all the guys saying Cavill is natty?

Yeah his abs move when he puts on the suit

>natty limit
Kys twink faggot

dat gyno

wtf is this?

This guy is a good actor and I think he could play a good superman, but the writers for these films are stupid. I remember reading Superman comics back in the day and I don't remember him being autistic and acting like an alien the entire time. He cared about people and wanted to protect the world, not some maniac on a mission.

I'm not even gonna talk about what they did to batman

guys who roid usually have slightly redish skin so it's pretty noticable

les delusions xD

>natty limit

He's like 170 in that pic you genelet

>he doesnt do reverse overhead jumping jefferson deadlifts with chains for lmao10pl8
10 shekels your physique looks like pic related

Movie trivia from The Guest:

>Wingard and Barrett said that Stevens' shirtless scene was one of the most important scenes in the movie because they knew it was going to be a major selling point and a sure-fire trailer shot and they spent more time shooting this scene than any other. Wingard said that he "wanted to sexually objectify and fetishize Dan Stevens' shirtless body in this shot as it went with the playful nature of the movie where the audience was subversively being asked to ogle at body of the bad boy character. The film-makers scheduled that scene as late as possible because they wanted Stevens' body in "optimum condition". In preparation for that scene, Stevens shaved his chest and tanned his body so that all his muscle definition could be seen. In addition, Wingard said that to deepen the muscle definition even further, the trainers had Stevens do a trick where "he did not consume any food or water for a day, and then just before the shot, he drank a diet coke and did 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups". This tightened up his muscles and made his veins stand out giving him the super-ripped appearance that the film-makers wanted. The shot was then subsequently used in all the trailers and publicity materials for the film.

I'm not so sure about that "trick", but you get the point.
I'm sure people have heard about how Hugh Jackman had to suffer every time they did a shirtless scene as well. When you see an actor shirtless they're almost always at their most aesthetic. It's all planned to make them look as good as possible during the few minutes they shoot the scenes.

Bigger than me = fraud
Smaller than me = natty

You can't be lean and big naturally. He's obviously on something.

It's extremely difficult to tell by physique alone but one tell tale sign is that roids can give you a "shrink wrapped" look with super full, popping muscles at low bf% while natties will look flat and depleted. Other possible signs are crazy vascularity and over developed traps and delts.

The only real, 100% accurate ways to tell if someone is juicing are FFMI and extremely rapid gains in muscle mass. For example, Conor Murphy had been training for like 10 years and then all of a sudden made 90% of his gains in 1 year. That's roids.

He was 185lb at 18 and reached 205lb at 21 senpai
Thats achievable natty

>that guy
>natty

>20lb isnt achievable over 3 years
>smol traps
I'm not saying he's natty for sure, but it's possible.

His progress is extremely realistic natty. He wasn’t that cut. The time with witch he achieved it is a little suspicious natty tho

You can get the same stats but no, you will NEVER look like that as a natty.

He has a good frame and great arm genetics. Definition is just staying lean. Pre 1950 bodybuilders achieved similar levels of definition.

If you can't be confident while looking like OP's pic you are fucked for life my friend. Your problems exist beyond your appearance and you'll never be happy until you figure out why.

replace anime with hitler and we're getting somewhere,

No the fuck it isn't.

shoulders only tell if they're using heavy androgens

you can run test, eq and primo all year long without blowing up your shoulders

You cant be that big that full and that lean as a natural.
Look at his shoulders and traps for fucks sake.

No it's not possible.
And pre 1950's bodybuilders were for the most part on early steroids or on male vigors and getting dog bull and human cadaver testicle injections

Literally you.

If you're low test, sure.
A beginner with high natural test can build 20lb in 12-16 months.
Over 3 years as an intermediate is possible with only above average test and genetics.
Take your defeatism somewhere else.

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times)
and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).
I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique.
I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts.
You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength.
You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had,
I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

>diet coke

the entire point of carbing up is simple sugars

also they're not gonna say 'for the shirtless scenes we did a simple trick; put him on a cycle before the film and then fed him dbol before shirtless scenes' now are they?

This pasta has potential

And you're still the buildfat after 5 years of lifting.

You aren't going to get it. Who the fuck are you to demand things?
Fucking punk.

>You cant be that big that full and that lean as a natural.

Godlike meme 2bh.

Thanks for the (you)s.
In case your incel jimmies were in a rustle and couldn't read, my point is that it is possible natty, not that he is.
And no, he doesn't have big traps. Look at manletdestiny for instance.
>inb4 he isnt natty either

I've been lean and I've been fat as fuck on a bulk. Anyone who actually lifts will go through the motions and will realize after their 3rd year of natty life that you can only progress so much due to your test levels. If you're not just fooling around and legitimately believe you can look like natural, you're going to be in for a rude awakening down the line.

>and will realize after their 3rd year of natty life

No, you won't have your "natty maximum" after 3 years.

Totally.

>he also refused any digital touch-ups

Is lying the new fitness trend?

He looks better here. In man of steel he just looks like he has more bodyfat.

>new

This is the pasta we've been waiting for

>new

>there are people on this board, who think Lazar fucking Angelov is natty

There should be some kind of rule that you can't post here unless you have AT LEAST 2 years of lifting experience.

The fuckers who lie about roiding ruin it for nattys.
All the normies who dont have a clue think we dont put in enough effort.

I really isn't. Can't wait to see you in 3 years when you realize you're close to capping your natty gains and you look nowhere near that good. Don't worry tho, we all go through it.

>Lazar
>natty

lul

Do some people here actually believe it's possible to put on huge amounts of muscle, while at the same time keeping an extremely low bodyfat%?
Especially if you been lifting for a couple of years and already reaped all your newbie rewards.

I've seen this guy working out in my old gym

Had a super hot gf back then

do any of you guys really finds the pic on the right aesthetic/attractive? it kinds of ruin it for me when the body is just ridiculously screaming ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIDS

there are lots of roided guys that look great, but this is ridiculous

As as a general rule you can be swole OR shredded. If you're both then it's steroids. So anyone big but who's under 10 -12% body fat is almost certainly on roids. But the natty limit is a lot higher than most people realise.

Yeah the left pic looks great (and may also be roids) but the second pic looks silly.

>its the year 2030
>Veeky Forums is under a new regime
>to apply for posting one must spawn a bench with a 2pl8 bar on it using Hologram Device™
>no spotter allowed
>one must also score 80% or higher on the Natty or Not Natty™-exam
>it is rumored many DYELS and fatties have died by the bar trying to access our glorious board

>extremely realistic

maybe with very good genetics