Hoodie thread

Whats your favorite hoodie Veeky Forums? I'm thinking about getting the american giant one

Kith hoodies

I want to get an Evo hoodie on sale but I'm down 2 clothing sizes and I don't know how much lower I'll drop yet.

Next year, though.

I've got no experience with em but I've only heard good things. Plus it's made in burgerstan by actual burgers.

Those pouch pockets are complete trash. Try running with anything valuable in there and it's smashed on the floor

jewpreme faggot spotted

Do you lift with the hood on or off?

I lift in a Russell hoodie and I honestly cannot recommend them highly enough. They're actually surprisingly high quality and quite durable for the price. Plus because they're cheap you don't have to worry about ruining it.

Rate my hoodie.

>hoodies
Enjoy ur nosocialgainz

An old, faded black Adidas hoodie with the neck cut out. It used to belong to my dad. It's my go-to if I'm working out in a hoodie. Makes me feel like Rocky.

No it's ironic

Try hard "lol so random" tier

Gnarly

Expensive but good

Got this but black. Best impulse purchase I've ever had.

Looks sort of retro but nice

samefagging here

this looks pretty cool

tentree is the master race brand of hoodies. snug fit and fashionable as fuck

i only wear northfaces with the brand name kept minimal

The hoodie i Wear for almost ever fit acitivity, the hoodie is from my youth even though I don't hear rock or metal anymore. Give it at rate 4kangz

pic related.
Just don't wear it in any capital cities with lots of asian / japanese people

how is this in any way Veeky Forums related?

Supreme x Toshio Maeda

It's about having a good feeling, feeling comfy. Making the good feeling gains. Winter is Hoodie season.

Gym attire

Did you buy one ironically? I hope not.

Why? They'll probabaly get the reference and just think you're a weeb. As long as you're Veeky Forums you can be a weeb.

Uniqlo are good.

The new $15 Target hoodies are great for the price.

>wears hoodies
>thinks he is black

How to spot someone who doesn't squat heavy: they wear a hoodie in the gym.

it's always the really weird dyels that wear hoodies in the gym

No I bought it unironically

what's a good cheap workout hoodie for a /skinnyfat/ bro

Imagine being this autistic

How can the most shitty looking, simple and most boring hoodie of all time be expensive, or even be considered worth a purchase

a hoodie is pretty common in the UK it used to be associated with blacks many years ago but now it's common wear because it's so cheap. Blacks now wear those puffer jackets all the fucking time even in summer.

Material And build quality
Just like everything else

I'd be happy if I got a bag filled to the brim like that in the UK

Where to cop this, looking for something like it, how’s it feel to wear?

>not having fav metal band hoodie

Where the fuck did you get one of these? I've been looking for one forever

man's not hot

Uniqlo U but I think they sold out. Its pretty thick and and heavy in a comfortable way.

A girl asked me for a ring,
so I put one around her whole eye

They are only sold used now. I got mine on eBay after looking for several months. Search using terms like: grey green, graphite, storm armor

wearing mine now, so comfy

why would you want to wear it? its so fucking ugly.

Can anyone recommend me a hoodie that's roomy in the chest and shoulders?

>he doesn't know

That's pretty sweet.

What’s the feel? Is it cotton or something like or that wierd sleek fabric on some of the more athletic hoodies