>waitor is a manlet
>i decide to mock him so she will like me
>i say randomly and autistically "hey uh, so whats it like being a manlet?"
>he responds: "A mandit?"
>I say, "no, a manlet"
>he goes "whats that?"
>i say "it basically just means youre short"
>he responds "oh youre right, I am" *snide chuckle* "can I take your orders?"
>QT 3.14 femanon apologizes to him on my behalf and orders while playing with her
>we sit awkwardly for 25 minutes and he brings out our food, she asks for his number and he gives it to her
>i am red in the face about to beat this manlet to death
>go home cucked and mad and cry a little bit

YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME MANLETS WERENT A THREAT!!!

She looks exactly like gif related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DBairDfvEW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>orders while playing with her hair

Gr8 b8 m8

>crys about not listening to Veeky Forums
>crys about not listening to Veeky Forums
>crys about listening to Veeky Forums
fuck off op

You a lil bitch nigga bwhahahahahha

yer a great wingman m8

>no rapport with girl
>being mean to people waiting on you

seh's not going to fuck him. he's a manlet. she's just making it explicit she's not going to fuck you.

I only like guys my size :3

I also got cucked by a manlet in a fight for a girl.
I really hate manlets.

T. Manlets larping

I'm 5'9 and was chatting up some girl at a bar on the weekend. This guy that was over 6 feet tried to keep hitting on her too with me standing right there.

Anyways, I banged the girl in the end.

I've been lurking on and off since tinytrip posted here. Don't let the negative portion of Veeky Forums make you feel like a lonely loser, find the rare quality thread with fitness advice and funny stories of fat people and ignore this shit. Veeky Forums used to be about self improvement. Hopefully it swings back to that. One day it may.

Fake story but I'm going to comment as if it was true because it is plausible. Why would you even make a joke at someones else expense? Don't you know they're not funny past age 10? And why out of all things would you choose to call him a manlet? People don't comment about height outside of Veeky Forums and i bet the girl you was with was short to. You idiot, op. Also girls HATE it when you insult servers, it's an instant red flag for them. They hate is so much that they would ask for the waiters number just to humiliate you. She's going to be telling her friends about this to. Not to mention you are going to be seeing this manlet with your dream girl. Lmao stupid move, op.

TLDR: Your parents can smell it when you masturbate.

>actually meme-spewing in public
You fucking autie.

Shut up manlet, your opinion is insignificant.

You demonstrated to her that you were threatened by him and upped his value to her by insulting him you fool.

This has to be bait because you have to know you can't use words you learned on Veeky Forums in the real world, especially if you're trying to impress a woman.

Aw man, whatever happened to tiny?

>be me
>be alpha
>i like my friends friend (a hot bitch)
>we go out to eat at a pub
>waitor is a soyboy
>i decide to mock him so she will like me
>i say randomly and autistically "hey uh, so whats it like being a soyboy?"
>he responds: "An oiboi?"
>I say, "no, a soyboy"
>he goes "whats that?"
>i say "it basically just means youre beta"
>he responds "oh youre right, I am" *snide chuckle* "can I take your orders?"
>QT 3.14 femanon apologizes to him on my behalf and orders while playing with her
>we sit awkwardly for 25 minutes and he brings out our food, she asks for his number and he gives it to her
>i am red in the face about to beat this soyboy to death
>go home cucked and mad and cry a little bit

they really really really hate it when you're rude to servers, its inexplicable but it seems like a taboo with women. like being meme to mom or sis in front of them or animals

I like to think he made it. Who knows though.

>I decide to mock a server so a woman will be impressed
I know this is bait, but women fucking hate when anybody treats a server like shit in any way. Also, what kind of meme-spewing retard does this kind of shit on the first date?

>>i decide to mock him so she will like me

I have a friend like this. He always acts like an ass when speaking to customer service people, trying to be a dick because he thinks it's cool or funny, and I just cringe and no one laughs. But he persists.

Anyway, OP's story is fake, but if true, he definitely deserved to be ridiculed.

>and orders while playing with her

Is this a new meme now?

Yeah why anyone would have a problem with you being a dick to a person who's just doing their job makes no fucking sense.

I'll be straight woth you, she won't ever love you unless you're vegan.

Sure thing, AlphaDestiny

It's always really awkward when people do this kind of shit. I was having lunch with a few of my friends at a local burger joint one day. The waitress, who's a really polite girl about our age, knew one of our guys from another job, so we're all shooting the shit a little bit, light friendly banter. Then one of the other guys in our group outright calls our other friend a bitch in front of her. She pretty much just awkwardly laughed and walked away once the vulgarity and bluntness came out. Really killed the mood with her for the rest of the meal. Shame that some people take shit too far because they can't read the atmosphere.

youtu.be/DBairDfvEW4
I want to bang amalzd

I finally put the pieces together on why Veeky Forums really hates short people.