Outer quad sweep

How do I achieve a good outer quad sweep? Some guys I know have legs that look like fucking (onion) bulbs. Is it genetic? If not, what can I do to fix it?
pic related

What I'm working with.
What's wrong with me brahs?

flex glutes to make the sweep more prominent; whats your squat?

lmfao you want a sweep like your pic with a sub 405 squat? breh work on the skwot get stronger get bigger

I see. That's your problem then. If you squat 523 your quads should grow bigger. Try putting the weights on in the reverse order.

my sq is like 335 and my legs are tiny compared to literally everyone who squats 400+ (biggerdanyourstho)

Is it really weight? Some people I know can't squat half that but still have the protrusion?
>pic related: Goal quads

kek

Please be kilograms

Oyy

Don't worry about your quads m8 you need to work on your upperbody.

yes its fucking weight. you move more weight>you are stronger>your muscles have more cross sectional area>this gives the quad more sweep.

blows my mind how someone can lift for over a few months and not understand these things

not me mate

Veganism is the best way to achieve a quad sweep.

Hahaha, finally someone that gets it. There is literally a physical limit to the amount of force a cross section of muscle fibers can contract with before having to get bigger. There is a small 5%-10% margin for neurological adaptation but there is simply no way for the muscle to not get bigger by getting stronger

wasn't that just the suit making him 4u? He loses alot of mass when he has that animal print on.

Still though

natty?

Try inside shoulder width leg presses

lmao are you 4' tall?

Injured my back, can't squat :( hold me lads

Goddamnit, who let the fucking umpa loomps in a gym

Hey fuck you guys I'm 5'9"
Still short as fuck but not oopa loompa tier
I look shorter because my quads are so damn big. I squat 515 btw

If you want bigger legs, then squat more. After you finish your working reps, then remove a plate and rep out 10 atg squats if you do lowbar for working. Maybe remove another plate and work on front squats. Do 3x5 of that. Just squat more.
Come back next legday, and increase all the weight by 5 pounds even on your supersets. Keep doing that. It's not always about pushing more weight though you should absolutely push more weight. Your quads don't know the difference when they're struggling with a 135 front squat after you've already exhausted yourself from real weight.
Or just do SS