Dick gains

Why u not making dick gains. I went from 7.5 to 8.25 and it only cost 300 bucks all the girls swoon over my dangler at the gym in my sweet pants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01662.x/full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12870/full
imgcave.com/image/wUcjf
pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=674
thundersplace.org/progress-reports-and-pictures/from-6-to-8-proof-its-possible.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you use pic related? Always interested in trying one out.

I like knowing I'm the biggest meat down there

Ya I got the red bath mate. I think it's .called hydro max

>tfw 7inch
have had 2 girlfriends where sex was terrible because I had to go incredibly slow or they would howl in pain, eventually causing us to break up after a few months

lil’dicks dont know what its like, hurting somebody you care for isnt a good feeling, sexually especially

Just become vegan. You'll be so much happier with yourself.

How long?

I don’t know man
It seems like a great way to give yourself erectile disfuntion
I’ll stick to jelqing

Nice try dicklet

that’s why I only fuck thots and sluts, because I don’t care if I wreck their cunts and asses

> girls swoon over my dangler at the gym in my sweet pants

I actually have this 'issue'. the bathmate is great. but it can discolour your dong.

I went from 6inches to 7.5. inches in length. now trying for 8.5-9inches.

wish me luck

how long did it take?

I jelq'd and stretched.
do jpop's 90 day challenge.

took me 1 year to get an inch. then gains became really slow after that.

you can do it man. its not a 'meme'. look online

The 9 inch once the ruler on the thing is fucked u0 so it will say ur smaller when u suction it on

i have a big penis 6 x 8.5. i can provide pictures if anyone thinks i'm larping. the sex is literally never terrible. i have never met a girl who hasn't just loved it.

all you have to do is not be retarded.

make sure the girl is turned on and ready. if she isn't naturally wet or turned on by (You), use lube. there is no reason that you should make her howl in pain dumbass. vaginas are super stretchy and adaptable.

both girlfriends probably dumped you because they found someone better.

I have the original bathmate.

the bigger one sucks and it won't stay on.

>6 x 8.5
uh, are you sure you don't mean 8.5x6

what age were you when you started?
- ive always wondered if these gains can just be attributed to natural growth

yeah whatever way you write it 8.5 length 6 girth

>24

seriously dude. go do jpop's 90 day challange. you'll make gains.
it doesn't take long like 10-15 min. then jerk off. do this 3x a week. (if I remember well from jpop)

I don't see why more men dont do it

I got a bathmate and I don't think it's the right size. I got the Hercules and whenever I pump all the way, it pinches my dick skin towards the base and when it comes off it looks like an accordion. Also, my dick turns purple if I do it for too long but if I don't keep it on for long my dick doesn't get much of a pump.

I've got like a 6.8 incher and it pumps to about 7.25 in length and a little over 6 in girth, but it looks ugly as hell.

Haven't noticed any permanent gains but I've only been doing it about a month or so. Maybe the base is a little thicker. I think I might just get back into jelqing...

Serious question... lets assume the bathmate, or whatever you use, does work... if you increase in length wont your dick look skinnier as a result? Do these things help with girth? Seems pointless imo

>it pinches my dick skin towards the base
yeah this shit sucks. you have to play with it until you find the right spot. yah its annoying as fuck to refill it.

>looks like an accordion
yeah it can have that ridgy look to it afterwards. if it's purple it might be too much . maybe take a break half way.

>Haven't noticed any permanent gains but I've only been doing it about a month or so

play around with the times. maybe 2 sets of 10min. or 1 long 20min session.

it takes time to figure out what works well. maybe even manual girth PE. then do a 5 min bathmate afterwards.

I'm in a position now if I want to make more gains I have to 'play' around to find what works. 6inches -7.5 inches was easy. but I feel 7.5-9inches will take time.

you usually do a routine that is length and girth.
basic jelq + v-jelq

it takes time. what you're saying is basically

>"if you workout you will get too big and too lopsided"

yah you won't

>tfw 18 and have 6 inches barley
you think i can get to 9?

uhh. if you do the routines and be smart about your progress.

google jpop's 90 day challenge. do it for 90 days. and you'll see gains.

I'm making dick gains just by losing weight and that is actually saving me money on all the crappy shit I don't buy anymore

>> girls swoon over my dangler at the gym in my sweet pants

srs? What kind of looks do you get?

Kek not without destroying your cock. Slow and dedicated progress will get you to 7.5

[citation needed]

looks.

like women look at your crotch and turn flushed in the face. they notice something. look away and look again.

guys look too. and boyfriends become more protective. not even joking.

its kinda annoying desu.

So does this shit fuck up your dick or what

I am into SPH

Probably. Jelqing messes up circulation to your dick if done for a long time so u get ED easier

LOLyou guys are dumb.

I am into SPH thats why

>implying
I found somebody else before they did. I'm sorry that your relations are limited to women with cavernous vaginas, all the broads I've been with begged me to take it slower.

also
>lying on the internet

>thinks that 7 inches is enough to make women 'howl in pain'
>thinks that women need a 'cavernous' vagina to enjoy a big dick

>i can provide pictures if anyone thinks i'm larping
Show it, then. With time stamp, of course.

newsflash virgin, women have different sized vaginas much like men have different size penises

This is true. My dick is only 6" and I would hit the end of my ex's pussy all the time.

you probably hit her cervix.

you can go under/above it and the pussy keeps stretching.

a vagina is going to TENT and open up to push out a fucking kid.

yes it's easy to bottom out - so the trick is not to bottom out retards.

its not like you have to force every inch in every time.

as far a women having differently sized vaginas - yes but they can always take it if you get them wet and give them a chance to get used to it in terms of girth

with length you just adjust your thrust depth

honestly, if you actually cause pain, you're just bad at sex.

yeah i'm ready - will this get me banned?

Lmaoing @ ur life

>yeah i'm ready - will this get me banned?
Dunno. I have seen posts with nudity without getting banned and other nudity posts and get banned. It depends, really.

>honestly, if you actually cause pain, you're just bad at sex.
Finally someone said it.

you keep using absolutes like you think every womans vagina expands to fit 8 inch, thick cocks. there is a large majority of women who can't handle much more than a vibrator. saying women can always take it is the most retarded thing i've ever heard and shows that you've either only been exclusively with women who have had large vaginas or do not sleep around much. there's a reason childbirth is extremely painful for some and less so than others

was referring to 'every' woman i've been with.
>in b4 heh heh what like 2?

>there is a large majority of women who can't handle much more than a vibrator

that's just not true

>you've either only been exclusively with women who have had large vaginas or do not sleep around much

girls get used to it i promise you. from experience every single girl has enjoyed it. even the ones with shallower pussies. 50/50 can take the full length but 100% can take the 6 girh .

the odd time, with each girl, i'll fuck up and bottom out - that causes pain so i dont do it. a past girlfriend said it like was like someone poking you sharply in the stomach -- no pleasure - from then on i only gave them as much as they wanted.

>50/50 can take the full length but 100% can take the 6 girh .

if you make sure they're wet that is.

also obviously i'm not talking about every woman on the planet but the couple of dozen i've been with

im not what is your size?

I'm 7.5 x 6 inches and every girl could take it from my sexual history. most women I felt I could have another inch to really feel like I was "filling them up".

women are sturdy and want dick. if they dont' move on.

you don't post an actual dick pic, you post an imgur link with the i in imgur changed to 1...and let the people in the thread correct the url.

you faggot

>manifest breastiny
o i am laffin

>8.5 length 6 girth
Penis twins

8.5 x 6
you're already filling them up

girls don't enjoy their cervix being hit
but if you actually want to ensure that you hit their cervix to satisfy that urge you have , get in missionary position - put your hands under their knees - then push their knees down to their shoulders until their upper back starts to sink into the bed and their ass starts to raise up. guarantee you will hit their cervix

Unless you're asian

>not using foam minoxidil

I kinda want to try it. Are gains permanent?

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Literally the best thing I've seen all day.

glorious meme

Gr8 job falling for memes. It's girth they like. Not length.

$300 of insecurity

just post it to /b/

jelqing has the same risk

Nice gains. Im doing JP90, I've gained like 0.25" so far in length and its been 2 months. Could just be increased EQ though.

Routine if anyones interested
pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html
What do you wear in the gym that outlines your dick like that? Sweatpants?
No. Don't listen to this retardPE strengthens your dick and literally cures ED

>tfw 6"x5"
Why bros? Why? How do I fix this? Is there any hope for me?!

Enjoy it.
I got 5"x4".

How's that working out so far? Any problem with the gals?

well not every boyfriend get more protective. Some of them are cool and thats the smart think to do, otherway they look insecure.
Guys look more than grills.

I dont find it annoying, if you are social you can make alot of social gains. Im the most known guy in the gym, guys and grils greet all the time.

>What do you wear in the gym that outlines your dick like that? Sweatpants?
Best to Show with better in red or Grey Color.

Let me tell you a couple of things about dick size,

1. Like height, you can tell a woman your dick is whatever size you want, within reason (they're not dumb enough to believe your ten foot tall) because they have nothing to compare it to

2. As long as it reaches a bare minimum size, it shouldn't matter

3. Having said that, THICKER is better than longer

4. Longer than a certain size you are just punching them in the cervix and they hate it

5. You can look at it two ways, vaginas are around 3 - 4 inches deep, so you are bigger than that or they are big enough to accommodate babies, so you'll never be that big

6. Unless you are absolutely tiny, like medical condition tiny, no woman is ever going to be getting it on with you until she takes off your pants then says "ew, no" just before sex, no more than you are if she had a c-cup instead of a d

7. Women are not turned on enough by cocks, they need foreplay to get off, around 75% of women have never had an orgasm from being fucked

8. The size of your dick in theory, affects her pleasure, not yours, why are you so interested in making women get off? If that's what you want to do, why not get her a massive ildo or just be a cuck?

all great points besides the last one. it feels good being the reason women get off. good post regardless.

what do i do to get more girth?

>Jelqing and bathmates increase dick size in any way
[Citation needed]

Are the gains permanent? If I stop doing it later, do you lose gains?

My dick is 8.25 and i'm tempted to try one just to see if it can get any longer, its thick so it won't be a pencil either.

What do think of goodlookinglosers routine?

There is no such thing as penis enlargement
You can have surgery to cut the connective tissue making it seem larger but the organ did not change size and it obviously causes erectile dysfunction
Just date short girls

That's a strange way to brag
I'm 4x4 and 26yo virgin
I've got gains but I'm afraid of them laughing at me

do NOT jelq. it will give you ED.

But I'm not bragging. I'm legitimately terrified because I've convinced myself everybody else is packing a monster cock, and that one day I'll be dumped for a BBC. I'm not autistic enough to let it show, but...

I have jelqed in two periods, went from 5.9" to 6.8" in lenth and 4.75" to 5" in girth. Never had any bruising or anything.

Not true:

>"After 6 months the mean gain in length was significant, meeting the goals of the effect size, at 2.3 and 1.7 cm for the flaccid and stretched penis, respectively"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12870/full

>"At 6-month follow-up, a mean gain of 1.7±0.8, 1.3±0.4, and 1.2±0.4cm was noted for the flaccid, stretched, and erected penile lengths, respectively"

>"The mean flaccid penile length increased from 8.8 ± 1.2 cm to 10.1 ± 1.2 cm and 10.5 ± 1.2 cm, respectively, in the first and third months of follow-up, which was statistically significant (P < 0.05). Mean stretched penile length also significantly increased from 11.5 ± 1.0 cm to, respectively, 12.4 ± 1.3 cm and 13.2 ± 1.4 cm during the first and second follow-up (P < 0.05). No significant difference was found regarding proximal penile girth. However, it was not the same regarding the circumference of the glans penis (9.3 ± 0.86 cm vs. 8.8 ± 0.66 cm"

Jpop vs good looking losers routine
What do you guys think.
I lose my boner alot so i skip warm ups and go gentle....think hot shower is enough...did 3 weeks worth so far an no prblem

I find it really weird that there are no before/after pics to sustain these claims...

Any studies of wether it's necessary to keep doing the exercises? Do you lose the gains if you stop?

Don't buy the Bathmate, it's a waste if you're just starting out. I went from 6x5 to 7x5.5 (bone pressed erect length) in about 6 months just from 10 mins stretching and 15 mins jelqing. You don't even need to follow JP90, just do basic manual stretches and jelqing (make sure you warm up for around 10 mins with a hot towel as well.
AMA

so surgery and a 6 month recuperation period for half an inch if I am reading that correct.
and only mentions of flacidness.
Unless it's a medical emergency it's no use praying to the Freudian dickfairy

imgcave.com/image/wUcjf
pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=674
thundersplace.org/progress-reports-and-pictures/from-6-to-8-proof-its-possible.html
You need an account to see the second and third links. But I guarantee you this shit is legit, it just takes a large commitment.

it's theorised in general that as the penis tissue is malleable to a degree but not a muscle tissue, once changes are made they remain. this does seem to vary by accounts, but the last 0.5 inches gained in either direction will vanish once you stop, seems to be frequent occurence.

this is where the adaption process is taken advantage of, so for example if you wanted a 1 inch increase in either direction you would go for 1.5 as to 'cement' your 1 inch gains, and the same follows for every other increase. if someone got 0.5 inches of temporary gains then stopped, they would lose that progress as the tissue has not become the new normal in that short time frame. think of it like a pump at the gym, you look bigger when you have one, over time you put on mass, and you look like your pumped state 4 months ago in your rested state

No, no surgery. It's a penis stretcher device that is worn on the penis. And the second study also includes erect length. Only reason there is not study on jelqing is that no one would get funding for it since no one can make money on it, but if the penis can be streched in as short time as a month(as seen in the last study) by a device, it stands to reason it can be streched by hand as well.

that thing doesn't actually make your dick big,right? It just kinda forces blood in it for maxium erection gains or someshit
Any tutorials about how you can make your own, I'm too embarrased to buy this shit but would appreciate some penis throbing erections

There you have it. The links in every dick thread started by the same faggot.

Stop shilling for your bullshit.

Probably ruined his dick, now baiting others into doing so, too

I'm not that guy, I'm the one who linked the studies. I have had success with jelquing, with modest girth gains(0.2") but significant length gains of a whole inch. Why would people shill for something that is completely free? There is no need to devices or any of that stuff, just systematically pulling your dong can make it bigger, that's it.

My thoughts exactly

How small must your dick be in the first place to be this insecure? PSA: autosuggestion measuring gains don't count.

What? I've literally never posted any of those links here.

I was just under 6 inches, but yes I was pretty insecure, I'm a pretty insecure person in general. That doesn't mean it doesn't work.

4” dicklet checking in. Should I just kill myself?