Motivational thread. Post your qt's, quotes, screencaps etc... Just something that fuels the need to lift

Motivational thread. Post your qt's, quotes, screencaps etc... Just something that fuels the need to lift.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbYkLJoUs5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lift to become perfection. It is all I really care about at the moment. Some day ill have a at girlfriend but it never seems to happen. Maybe I wasnt meant to have one. Ill still be beautiful though. Best wishes to all of you guys. I hope you all find what you are looking for.

Here's my Veeky Forums qt. She isnt a 10 but she is good enough.

That's what originally motivated me to lift. I just wanted to be happy looking at myself in the mirror. Once I started to feel that way I was motivated to lift so that I could actually end up with somebody I find beautiful.

The biggest motivator for me, not just for lifting but for life in general is knowing that we haven't yet reached a limit. On pretty much anything.

There's people with stories that are so crazy and insane they will just blow your fucking head off.
People with talents that make your draw drop straight to the floor.
People that make music so good you go out of your way to cook your head on drugs while you listen to it.
People that are so rich they can buy their own islands and airports and whatever they want.
People so physically elite that any work on Photoshop is almost a step back on their appearance.
People who are so good at sport that you just know their record is set for a 50 years or so.
There's so many fucking insane things you can do in a life time. So many places to go, incredible things you could see, it truly is amazing.

Then there's people who just wanna sit down and have a beer after being at work all day because "I deserve it"
There's people who have lived paycheck to paycheck their entire life.
There's people who when you ask how are you? Respond with "ugh Monday again" as if they are completely unaware that they will come across over 2000 Mondays in their completely fucking wasted useless forgettable and obselite working career and shitty wasteland of an existence. Choosing to completely forget that they have control over their own happiness and choose to blame it on their surroundings while they rot away into the inevitable cesspool of misery and despair they deserve for being so fucking ignorant and obnoxious towards this precious gift of life that they were fortunate enough to receive.

When you look at the odds of becoming absolutely anything there is on this earth. A bug, a leaf, a hippo, whatever, The chances of being born a human are 400 Billion to one.
If you don't live a life that shows you have atleast tried to become something, you don't deserve to even exist.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Your jaw drop* fuck

This post is the dream. Copypasta?

Is this OC?

I just wrote it then.
I don't like cunts who don't make something of themselves

Deep as fuck user.

Another thing that blows my fucking head off is the fact that those degenerate shitbags I mentioned earlier always have a habit of being the majority.

In a world where you can deadlift up to (or beyond) 500kg if you work hard enough, someone who benches their own bodyweight once is stronger than 70% of the population.

In a world where an athletic physique's most attractive, The majority of people are overweight or obese.

In a world where fucking billions is spent on sports merchandise, betting and punting on people's favourite teams every year, most adults can't even play a full length game down at the park before quitting and passing the fuck out in their couch.

I'm 24, and from what I've noticed, we're in a world where everything is quick or isntant. You can get entertainment in your pocket. Stream your entire Fucking weekend away on your new shitpile tv series. Games are becoming so high detail and involving that you can go a week without seeing the sun if you want to. Everything is becoming so fucking easy and instant that as a result, who's becoming more lazy, pathetic, ugly and more of a total fucking disease?
The majority of people.
Who's physically falling apart because there's no need to move when you can sit on the couch?
The majority of people.
Who's getting to the point where even getting up is a fucking struggle, don't even MENTION the thought of living a half respectable life?
The majority of people.

Financially wise who is the lowest income earners?
The majority of people. The difference. Between the bottom 1 % and the middle class is about $1200/week. The difference between middle class and the top 1% is whatever the fuck you want it to be. Millions.
Who's the people who are behind on their bills or living beyond their means?
The majority of people.
Who's "done a hard week at work so thank God it's Friday"
The majority of most people.

Cont

Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone. I want her to bear my children. We'd habe comfortable evenings im winter snuggling while all 4 kids play ball-in-cup for hours to the sound of the crackling fire. She seems so happy and pure.

youtu.be/LbYkLJoUs5Q

Cont

Who's only able to go on one shitty holiday a year because they can't afford anything more?
The majority of people.
The majority of most people.
Who can't afford to do anything more because their paycheck goes towards drinking away the stress of their job which they REFUSE to leave?
The majority of people.
Who stresses out when it's time to retire and they STILL don't have enough money even though they just worked for over FORTY FUCKING YEARS?
The majority of most fucking people.

And to top it alllllllllll off.
When you're talking about your dreams and all your goals, who are the ones who laugh in your face? When you're talking about your financial plans and all the materialistic pleasures you want from your determination and hard work, who tells you you can't achieve it? When you ask people for advise on how to be fucking happy, who's the first person to quickly and eagerly raise their hand to talk to you and tell you what you SHOULD do, and what you SHOULD learn, and how you SHOULD live your life? Even though it's completely and fucking obvious that they have absolutely NO fucking clue?

That's right. You guessed it.
THE MAJORITY OF MOST FUCKING PATHETIC PEOPLE.

You want motivation to do more, see more, try more, and become more?

Go outside. Go down the road. Wake the fuck up and take a look around. Be motivated by the sick and pathetic lazy, obnoxious, ignorant, arrogant, poor, physically appalling and just downright fucking disgusting existence of the majority of people, and let them serve as a constant reminder of that's EXACTLY where you'll end up if you choose the same path. If you choose quick and instant gratification over the grind of respectable and admirable goals and traditions. If you choose "but I'm tired ill do it later" over "I'll rest when I'm fucking done".
If you choose the acceptance of the majority, over the rewards and spoils of the minority.
If you choose to exist, rather than choose to live.

Go fucking lift.

love these, great posts user

dumping my favorites

Got this tonight after telling her I liked her. Feels pretty good

Other than that I'm trying to see if I can be a firefighter so I need to be fit for that

her phrasing is terrible, you can have her

godspeed user

be good to her, always

Gayest shit I've seen and i was in a tranny thread a while ago

Good contribution mate thanks for coming. Please visit next week's motivational thread too!

I hope you never be able to sock your own cock

Oh fuck my bad, didn't realize i was in the motivational thread. Sorry user i didn't mean it

I don't comprehend

All gravy baby, forgiven

Good luck buddy you made it.

Is that the female Eliot rodger?

This post made me glad i dont have to listen to your bullshit in real life

kek

For those days it feels like life crashes down on you all at once.

Well trannys aren't gay soooo

Ive guitted drugs after 5 months of experimenting, went back to gym and im going to finish my school in 3 months

I fell in love after 6years with also experimentator like me, Im managing her life so she is not a ''junkie'' anymore.
I feel good.
i love you.

Anons, here an example of man that are cucks.
Dont be those faggots. Just dont.

fuck mane atleast try with your fucking english, as if tripfagging for literally no reason wasnt fucked enough i also have to suffer your caveman tier blurps of shallow wisdom written by an eight year old
fuck

>wasn't
>enough,
>years
Now suck my eight years old dick boyo

Nice

good shit

Thanks.

I lift and eat well because I want to feel good all the time without being high or anything dubious of the sort.

It works. Woke up feeling great. Gonna have a good workout. I also enjoy farting so high protein diets fit my sense of humor.

holy shit

Why does she look like the female version of Elliot Rogers?

>that jawline
>those eyes and forehead
>that kinda empty expression

screencap pls

Thank you user. This is exceptionally good.
I needed this.
Saving it for future threads if you don't mind

Best of luck with how that goes buddy!

I want a woman like her.

hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg

more?

this does the trick for me

That’s very suspect user

work will set you free, it's a beautiful quote user.
based Victor

very cute im jealous of your cute
>tfw my crush hates working out and lost weight, went from thicc to skinny but 0 ass now
also
>tfw she actually doesnt like me so it doesnt matter

good posts

I struggle hard with procrastination, i was lazy my entire life, woke up year ago, and now i realize how much time i lost already, but i still have some time to make up for it.

I probably wont be world record anything, or make business that makes me earn millions, but fuck, i dont need to be doing work that i hate for rest of my life.

Pic related, Chris Duffin had very bad start in his life, and managed to be extremely successful person doing whatever the fuck he wants and likes to do

GO AHEAD

BE MEDIOCRE

Is this Leyla Tanlar?

Stop being friends with her?????
Why do people do this? I just got dropped off the face of the Earth by my friends in college and I learned it was because they had crushes on me but I was dating someone else.

Men they only want to use us
If you’re a pretty girl and he’s single all he sees is a potential gf

Other way around. 2 girls, decided nah after they found other dudes to hang on I guess

can i ask ypu something, is there something like a subreddit where mesages like this are posted ?

warms this lonely heart and I want more

relationships have to work both ways, be symmetrical and meet the needs of both parties.

You wouldnt want your friends to waste their time waiting for you, would you? its the best for them

Thats deep son. Its crazy but i'm 24 and i've been realizing all this and its changing my outlook on life a lot.

So many people end up mediocre, struggling and most of the time its not because the universe was against them, its because they just gave up and stopped trying. So many of my old friends i see going down that path.

Seriously, if you wanna make it, all you have to do is believe in yourself, say fuck it, go for it and put in the work. The shit that drives me is the thought of being an old man and looking back at a mediocre life.

sorry this is a 6/10 in Texas

If you genuinely enjoy someone than you'll be friends with them. Once you start liking them then that's when issues happen. You'll then start wanting more than a friend but you know it won't go anywhere. It will suck when it's a one way street. On top of that you may weigh them down as you have feelings for them but they can't reciprocate it. It's unfair for both parties. The best way is to keep distance or suck it up until it goes away.
It's not because you're dropping them when they aren't a potential hole anymore. True friendship can't happen when you're holding yourself back so you need to take a step back

where the fuck do you live down here that she's a 6/10?

This TBQFH. Oklahoman that travels to TX frequently for work. Your women are just as obese and entitled as ours.

If she's not a 10, who is?

I lift for her.

Your gf is fat, user.

ill fucking kill you
>Is this Leyla Tanlar?
absolutely not

would she be higher if she was your cousin?

This, load up any random BUGEZ video and get pumped

Thanks user, just remember it's never too late to start. People say that and it sounds so very cliche but it's pretty true. Henry Ford started in his 60's and so did colonel Sanders. Now there's Ford's and KFC fucking every where in USA. Those two pricks were mediocre for years and then just changed the norm for the whole nation, and then the world.

It's not about setting records or making millions user, it's just about making it. Whatever the fuck that may be in your eyes. It's different for all of us, but at the end of the day all that matters is you looked yourself in the mirror, and the reflection showed you who the fuck you are, and who the fuck you're supposed to be. Then you looked that person in the eye and said "mmmm, yeah alright", and went out and crucified everything that stood in the way of who you were, and who you wanted to become. When the time comes, If you can turn up to your little 6ft deep mansion with the ability to say "fucking oath, I had a red hot crack", then you won user. You won.

I've got friends who have done the same thing. Some of them used to claim to be alcoholics for a laugh and then actually became alcoholics. The reality is the world doesn't give a fuck about how easy or hard it's been on you. It doesn't give a shit if you're breezing your way through life, or if you're giving it everything you got just to hold on another day. It simply doesn't give a single shit. The sun will still turn up tomorrow morning, Not necessarily for you, but it's gonna turn up. You can either appreciate the serenity in the sunrise for a brief moment, or have a fucking cry that it shines in your eyes during your drive to work. Either way the sun's gonna do what it does, and life's gonna do what it does. They won't care about you, so you may as well just grab life by the fucking balls and do what you do.

Get rekt, Aristotle.

Forgot pic

Fucking A1 user, thanks for the speech

What are some ways you guys relax after a long day? I normally play vidya but it causes me to get readdicted and go on binges where I skip class and am late to work. I need alternatives...

pick up a random horny girl and fuck the shit out of her

She is just THICC
and everybody here grabed her

>posting pictures of women as motivation.
you bore me, user.

The real motivation lies in finding a girl as pretty as the ones we post. And if you want a girl that good looking , you should be good looking yourself. At least your body should.

Only the finest women for me

>women

why does she look like she's 9 years old?

perfection

At what point do you just start preferring dick?

Isn't the box supposed to face the other way?

Fuckin made my day

kek

Photos where the girl has her legs open makes me want to jump in there and breed like a primal animal

>>that kinda empty expression
Universal to all women, no need to mention it

B r u h s

I just want to feel good when I see my reflection in the mirror. That's all.

Looks like my wife

Fine taste user.

I think when we post women, and "do it for her," we're lifting for what is really the perfect female image. Men throughout history have used the transcendent image of female perfection as motivation.

Think about it; why do people fall in love with low-poly anime characters? The male brain projects the perfect vision of females onto it. This is also why we post beautiful women; they're the incarnation of perfection that we want possession of. People with oneitis haven't separated the image of perfection from an imperfect person.

When we "do it for her," we're doing it to achieve the highest possible goal we can obtain. Thats why I do it for her.