Stop the fucking bullying

Just because im fat doesnt mean im lazy and do no exercise or eat mayonnaise or drink soda.

I just got fat by eating too much.

Ive walked 7 hours a day every day for months at a time.
And now i lift heavy as fuck.
Dont tell me im going to only do 1 set every machine.
I have stamina and have lost lots of weight.

Just because you were completely retarde on nutrition before lifting doesnt mean everyone else is.

Im gonna make it

Your first and only mistake was caring what they thought.

this is what you sound like OP

That itsn't at all what he sounds like you illiterate motherfucker. His entire point is that he IS losing weight and that he is/was fat from eating too many calories, not too much junk food like most fatties. Shit is the complete opposite of that image and makes perfect sense. kys

>not using the anger they give you to push even heavier weight
Do you want to make it or not user?

>hurr durr I'm fat but I actyaw work hard and go on lots of walks, stop bullying me

He sounds exactly like the sort of fatty in the pic

>hurr durr I'm doing everything everyone says to do but can't lose weight because science is wrong
vs
>I'm doing everything everyone says to do so I'm making gains but all these assholes are still giving me shit about my weight and trying to stop me from working as hard as I actually could b/c they assume my situation is exactly the same as every other fat persons. In reality, I have more stamina than most fats because I've worked hard to improve myself. I'm going to make it.

They are complete opposites. You're an idiot.

who hurt you OP?

Damn OP you sure are mad.
Maybe if you weren't trying to act special for attention, people wouldn't rightfully put you on your place.

You got fat by being lazy and overeating. Going to the gyn and hallf assing it doesn't entitle you to anything

What is the purpose of this thread?

If you're improving yourself, Veeky Forums doesn't care, user. You'll notice that fph threads belittle posters who post fatties at the gym.

That said, stop watching TYT, and stop posting Chink Nigger pictures.

Have you tried just not being fat? Instead of just bitching.

>Be stupid dyel faggot
>See fat person voicing a complaint
>Don't actually read it
>Respond with meme that is completely unrelated to op's post and insult op
>Someone replies and calls me on my autism
>No one ever defended me when I was fat and tards at school stole my lunch money and called me names
>No one would ever actually defend fat ass op
>Obviously I'm not actually a retarded monkey and op is pretending to be someone else to hurt my feelings
>bahaha he must be upset if he is trying to hurt my feelings
>call him mad

I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.

>Multiple walls of greentext.
Your fat. And fat people are lazy. Just because you go to a gym doesn't make you special.
Don't make a thread fishing for compliments if you can't handle getting called out.

lol! you actually managed to quote 3 separate people unlests second user is op. I doubt it though because of how they write.

>Going to the trouble of taking a screenshot and editing it in paint.
W E W
E
W

>Wait, he posted a screenshot showing he's not op
>No, no one would ever call me out on my bullshit. He must have shopped the image because I'm worth that much effort
>Even if I'm wrong I can always just pretend I was so autistic as bait

>unlests second user is op
I'm not.

Shut up roastie. Go post your feelings on r/twoxchromosomes

> mfw you're both rustled

Fuck off lazy fat piece of shit!

>Ive walked 7 hours a day every day for months at a time.
Why lol