1 Year Results?

If i was was following a proper diet and hitting the gym 6 days a week could reach this stage in a year? if not how long would it take

Also post your 1 year results

How are we supposed to know if you don't post your body? We're just supposed to somehow know what state your body is already in?

My bad, spooky skelly mode currently

My man, post a pic. Aint no one gonna judge you here, we all start from somewhere.

I don't have one now and im in school right now.

Body is exactly like pic related,

6'2"
67kg

It might be hard to grow your quads, chest, and delts as big as that guy without also getting fat. Packing on lean muscle mass is a slow process. That's the thing the OP pic has going for him - he's lean. To get that size with that level of bodyfat, I'd say you'd probably need more than a year of hard work.

But who cares? You only have your body. With a year of hard work, you can be a lot better looking than you are now. That's all you need to worry about. Be better than you were yesterday.

yes maybe, but i think you're underestimating the dedication it would take

if you onion

How are your parents genetics, without good genes you won't look like that guy ever, otherwise it would be possible to get pretty close

RIP Li'l Bo Peep :(

How do I acquire peepmode?
5xFailure Xanax squats?

>in school right now.
>school
M O D S
O
D
S

It'd take like 2 years from Skelly mode

>college doesn't exist

The guy you posted has probably been training sports since he was a kid and also fucked girls younger than him since at least 12 yo. You will NEVER get his test levels naturally so it would take years for you to reach that bodymode.

College is... Well it's college. That's why it has a different name

no, i don't think that would be possible within a year, especially with a 6'2" frame and starting at 67kg like you mentioned here . guy in OP has a lot of lean mass and a very low BF %. i think two years of dedicated training and diet MIGHT get you there. keep in mind that injuries, life events, etc. happen too, you're not gonna be in the hyperbolic time chamber.

you could be a less muscular or fatter version of that maybe

>"sorry guys, can't post a pic, i'm in college right now"
fuck you're stupid. you realize college is school too, right? whether you say school or class is irrelevant.

"I'm in class right now" is acceptable and could go either way
In school instantly makes people think more HighSchool, as opposed to college or uni

No one calls it fucking college. Like what the hell is wrong with you
>no offense

I am in college, school is an umbrella term ?!

it's possible in a year if you have good genetics, an athletic base, and know what you're doing programming/nutrition wise

he came on Veeky Forums for advice, he has 0 of 3

Exactly the same stats as When i started!
This was my 1 year progress.
Were all gonna make it

i hate the fact that my arms doesn't grow for shit. if i dropped 3 or 4lbs of fat i'd get this mode on everything but my arms

It looks like your a parapalegic cause your legs are so skinny.

My legs are not even in the pic you mong.
Stay mad fatty

Of course, you'd just have to use gear

OP it's definitely possible, i reached this mode in about 10 months. 6 days a week for a spooky skeleton is overkill, unless you plan to do 2-3 exercises a day. don't waste those delicious calories. start at strength training 4 days a week, then mass gain training 3 times a week. also, EAT AND THEN EAT MORE or you'll never make it.

mirnin delts, but is right your legs look skinny in those pants from this angle

anyone can look good from side angle, show us front pic your arms look like sticks

>without also getting fat
that's assuming OP isn't a perma-skelly who simply can't grow fat. i know that feel.

do you think he lifts light and lots of reps, or heavy and low reps?

heavy for lots of reps

heavy and low if you're low/no bodyfat

Sigh..
Please stop!

stay mad, fatty