>cant beat her, we stall in the middle and both give up
Holy shit, ive never been so fucking embarrassed in my LIFE

How the FUCK do I get better at arm wrestling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9235-tIBkA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJIUn36rgBM
youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its all in technique user, I have seen soyboy manlets beat chad and his merry men at arm wrestling.

r u a gril

This is the same excuse every fake-muscled bodybuilding juice-head turkey gives me when I dominate them at arm-rassle. Start getting functionally strong bro.

you're a lesbian right?

Shut the fuck up

I had to arm wrestle this giant fat Turk at a new years party once. Flogged 4 people in a row and they thought it'd be funny to see me up against someone three times the size of me, loser had to wear my mates fat missus's dress. After 3 minutes the fat Turk gave up and had to squeeze into the dress. I felt like a fucking legend. Washed the smell of roach off my hand and had a sausage sanga.

soyboy nu-male cuck

My test levels are 1015 ng dont ever talk to me again unless youre gonna tell me how to arm wrestle you fucking faggot

With zero sleep, the flu, no food in your system after running a marathon. You should still be able to dominate a bitch.

S-she was 5'10 and does martial arts

Ima gonna kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=R9235-tIBkA

>how to arm wrestle
Here are some basics:
Pull at an angle toward your body. You're stronger when you're closer to your own body.
That leads into the next tip: get your torso as close to the wrestle as you can. Fight to keep your opponents hand away from their body. Opening their bicep weakens them significantly.
Follow your hand with your torso. Your arm is strongest when static.
Grip as high as possible on your opponents hand. With a height advantage you can attempt to roll their wrist backward, weakening them and bringing them closer to the table.

But most importantly, you should exercise safety: NEVER take your eyes off your hand. If you keep your eyes on your hand, your shoulder will stay behind your hand. When your shoulder travels in line with your hand your arm will break. You don't want a spiral fracture in your humerus. It'll hurt like a bitch, take forever to recover, and most importantly, you'll lose the arm wrestle.

There are many more techniques in arm wrestling that I haven't talked that will help you but the determining factor is strength. It doesn't matter how good your technique is when you're arm wrestling Denis Cyplenkov

>all about technique
Here's a retired NFL defensive end using two hands against a pro who isn't even trying
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJIUn36rgBM
Please tell us exactly which technique is being used to dominate this arm wrestle?

Oh and he's not weak. He's done a 5 plate bench. Pic related

lol no its not. a strong man will beat a weak man 100% of the time. im sure technique matters when strength is mostly equal, but don't be stupid. OP is clearly a manlet

gotta eat your onions

arm wrestling specific exercises. It's cleary the joint angle specific exercises, not just technique. They do lots of weird shit like shovel loaded ez-curl bar wrist curls

This is why I NEVER engage in an arm wrestle.

>curl 25kgs
>Cant beat an 18 twig lanklet in an arm wrestle.

I pray to god you mean 25kg dumbbells in each hand.

How fucking weak can you be? And/or how fucking strong she? That's not normal, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo

>losing arm wrestling to a girl
Holy fuck that's sad. I'm pretty sure you're legally obligated to surrender your testicles to the government now.