What's the best headphones for gym use? Tired of hearing the gyms cuck music every day

What's the best headphones for gym use? Tired of hearing the gyms cuck music every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_356162.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just use the earbuds I got with my phone. I run em under my shirt to keep outta the way. never had problems

people wearing big over ear headphones to lift look autistic imo

Whatever you do dont'wear those retared big ass things makes you look like tryhard hipster. Use earphones and not headphones or everybody laughs at you

Sony WH-1000XM2

Can't hear any shitty gym music being blasted or equipment being constantly slammed.

Budget?

imo use bluetooth earphones,
shit doesnt get tangled in every movement u do and same price as normal earphones
i got these meizu ep51 very good no issues 1 year in
gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_356162.html

Implying I give a shit what you DYELs think about my headphones

Hate how their mostly in-ear bullshit. Any suggestions?

This. I use one that cost 10$ (no kidding).

It's got pretty shit audio quality but i listen to audiobooks/podcasts anyway so it doesn't really matters. It lasts around 2-3 hours so it's okay for a gym session and daily commute.

150GBP

I have the jbl t450bt
They're Bluetooth headphones but they're not super chunky so you won't look like a douche. The sound is pretty good for the price and battery lasts a long while

I’ve got bad news for you if you actually deeply concern yourself with people wearing headphones

no headphones

>He doesn't bring his own blutooth speakers

>hes a nigga

I'm very happy with the jaybird freedoms. Just don't lose the battery pack/charger. But you can pick up broken pair and use their charger rather than paying for a replacement.

They were £100 and the sound quality is 3/5 at best, maybe 3.5 at a push once you adjust to them. They are flat headphones and have crisp somewhat harsh mids which make them good for podcasts. They have an eq in the app, which is nice. They fuck up majorly if trying to use them with a macbook pro... at least my macbook. So I imagine apple also has some fuckery with their iphone bluetooth to prevent you using them. But work great with my shitty android.

The best parts are that the cable is strong, the fit is stable and buds are light and unobtrusive, the battery lasts a long time, even though they are heavy on one side due to the external battery you can take off the external '4 hour' battery and charge it from a phone with large battery 4000-6000mah ideally, while still using them with their '4 hour' internal battery, and potentially get 10-12hours a day out of them using them on and off. Also the the foam earbuds might need replacing, but you can buy a pack of 6 on ebay in your chosen size for £5 or so. They come with silicon ones but the foam are x10 better.

I generally go for higher end headphones, well entry level audiophile/studio, I own german maestro's and monitor audio speakers etc... I have heard naim, cyrus, bryston amps. I'm not talking about muh beats and muh dock. If you 'care' about the music quality they're not the best bose and sony are more musical... I love sonys in ear headphones... But the cables are shitty, i've got 4 pairs fucked of the sony in ears. They sound great, but always fucked up.

I would be tempted to try the shitty £10-30 chinese made headphones though. I never realised how cheap they were until after committing to the freedoms.

Literally no one gives a shit. Stop living in your little world where everyone cares about 'tryhards', 99% of the time people are just focusing on their own workouts.

You say £150 is your budget, buy em at john lewis and get a online receipt if you pay cash, or pay with your card.

They have 2 year guarantee at john lewis and don't fuck you about if they break, unlike the fuck of you will get at curry's / pcworld. Well worth paying the extra money, if they're more expensive, for not having to speak to any of the specimen they hire at curry's / pcworld.

what are some good earphones? bluetooth or not, i use the apple one that comes with the iphone and its decent, has enough low end and decend clarity on highs, but i'd like something better specially on the low end

>t. Tryhard with giant headphones

>I would be tempted to try the shitty £10-30 chinese made headphones though. I never realised how cheap they were until after committing to the freedoms.
£10,00 is a lot, you can find £5,00 headphones that are pretty decent actually, but their material is literally the worst possible, if you drop it once it will break

I'm buying Jaybird X3's this weekend. Can anyone who owns them give me pro/cons?

I usually don't listen to music since wires get in the way and have been able to just block out most of the nauseating house playlist at my gym, but today i was overhead pressing and the gym manager played Jennifer lopez. Shoved earphones in ASAP, wasn't even plugged into anything lol. I might invest in ear plugs.

Wireless ear buds
Not that apple shit
Get something that has a band for your neck so they don't fall out and fall off

...but then why are you in this thread?