Tfw just realized personality and luck is more important then looks

>tfw just realized personality and luck is more important then looks

No he clearly just had a big ass dick unlike your pitiful excuse for an organ

>yfw the dick size is all that matters for women

it's bank balance

just last week I had a date with this girl she ended up racking up quite a bill at the bar and my cards all got declined when I went to pay for it.

"than"

>paying a woman for sex in any way
She's a prostitute
An expensive one at that
Don't "date" prostitutes
She has to pay for herself or she is a whore

She might be butterface.

Those who take action and risk facing the unknown are the ones who get pussy. Never forget that. Relationships involve risk. No risk no reward.

And how the fuck did it matter in the beginning, was he swinging his dick around naked or what so that thots knew how big it was?

Tard

This. No woman should spread their legs for you until they see a ring or else they're a whore

you've never been handsome have you

>That shadow
LMAO! Newfags won't get this pic.

Women want two things.

1. to feel desirable
2. to be desired by someone others see as desirable

Womens' seemingly complex and contradicting set of desires stems from the above two conditions varying from social circle to social circle, and most women exist in multiple social circles.

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

>think money and wealth is "personality".
>think countering chaotic emotions is "luck"
you have a long way to go young grasshoppa

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old guy and he can get any girl he wants.

This can't be more true. Had a woman (first gf) and I thought I had found true love since I used to be a fat beta who never got attention. It went great until she started being distant and paying attention to other guys. I saw her texts to other guys and immediately dropped her. I didn't want to, it made me really sad but I didn't want to be a cuck.

She tried to act like it hurt her, but I wasn't stupid and soon after we were over she was with someone else. A short while I start talking to new girls on social media and she starts texting me again. Telling me she didn't ever matter to me in the long run and I just replaced her like nothing.

Why are women manipulating hypocrites?

wtf

dunno user, I broke up with my gf after 7 years acouple months ago and tried to be nice and talk to her, every time we met she was texting guys on his phone not even a month later.

It seems I was the only one hurt for what happened.

>Realise I'm an ugly fatfuck loser
>Spend years shaving fat, building muscle and becoming successful
>Fat loser friend gets gf who isn't even ugly
>Other fat friend gets laid by two girls and then picks up a fwb
>My aesthetic medschool ass still can't get a kiss

And this was when I realised I clearly have no intimate personal skills and will die beautiful and rich, but alone.

>have shit personality
>shit luck
>ugly like an oil spill

Im still happy guys. Still smiling. Gotta be positive. Always laughing. Life is what i make it. Never give up. Life is too short.

Fucking this.

All around me are people much worse looking than me making it, far more poor and less successful. Now, I'm not the most handsome guy but I sure am not hideous and I'm Veeky Forums to that. I'm also in my country's equivalent of MIT, got money.

Still, I'm a social autist and never could even begin to comprehend how all this relationship stuff works. I can't talk to people as much as others do. It's all about social skills and that's the truth.

You won't make it without social skills. Autists truly are perma fucked.

And the worst part is I'm not even fucking autistic. I run a committee sector for my state in my field and organise events and support and all that bullshit. I get along fucking amazingly with collegues and people I meet on prac or at work or wherever. I just can't fucking form an intimate connection with a woman and it drives me fucking insane.

will we ever make it brehs

ITT: Pathetic beta orbiters endlessly focused on anyone but themselves

>the same images that would motivate r9k destroy fit
>vice versa would be true

it's like pottery

You're gonna get over it bros

Life is just short if we waste it, life itself is pretty fucking long, it's just that people realize it too late that they are wasting it away

yes "personality"

>motivate r9k
Really tho?
I only know r9k from buddy but if its how its described on every other board they seem like a hopeless echo chamber for bitter people with an uncanny amount of excuses

You're single because you you're a brainlet who doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than".

Women like this, that honestly choose personality over looks, are one in a million. Usually, It's only because they have self-esteem issues and aren't aware of how attractive they really are, the guys you see in these pics are probably their first boyfriends.

>that shadow

This sounds very much like your side of the story.

The way she seems to perceive it makes it sound like you behaved like a textbook narcissist.

holy shit good post lad

Thats clearly his caretaker

yeah she takes care of his dick

>7 years
holy fuck. My brother had a relationship that ended after around 5 years and even I felt hurt lmao

show tits

I am not a girl. Just giving you an alternative viewpoint.

Good job user, you won't regret it. Now get out there and enjoy life. Proud of you.

she's a Filipino mail order dude

>reddit

Good post

yes that's where you should fuck off to

Good looks are the single most important factor on getting laid on a night out if you want a hot chick.

None of this is new you plebs, go read Dorian Grey

It's always American women.

>giving viewpoints instead of seeking the truth

leave this place you faggot

say that to my face not online see what happens

because they are so good at manipulation that they themselves believe their lies if only for a short time

That was an attempt to seek the truth. I wanted to provoke a reaction. Hopefully it would prompt you to examine your own behaviour and take into account whether you actually did something wrong.

It is possible that the blame almost entirely lies with the girl, but the way you are reacting to my gentle provocation and the way you present yourself as essentially blameless seems to suggest otherwise.

Looks like Rich Piana's shadow, or maybe it's his ghost.

Fat people that I know can all cook so that could be one reason lel

maybe its a combination of looks and personality you dense retards.

for fuck sake 99% of the reason nobody will date you cunts is because you're not appealing to talk to or to look at.

dear lord, what are your hobbies? interests? dislikes? when you meet up with a girl on a date, what do you talk about? when you ask her about her interests and she says that she likes the seaside and dogs what do you respond with? 'im-m-m a alpha male and i can curl 15kg'

absolute wankers, mouthbreathing turds. thinking you can quantify why you have no social interactions whatsoever, as if its a checklist.

I think they are probably different when face to face with an actual human being. Now they are basically talking about abstractions.

>dialectics to get to truth
>being a hegelian

brainlet

It's the women's fault if they can't talk about the industrial output of the ottoman empire in world war one.

Women are gains goblins. You have to realize that.

They might be showing attraction to other fit males but when their bf tries to get fitter they are against it.

Why they do this is beyond me. Cousin's bf really got in shape and whenever he leaves the room she complains about that.
>he thinks he's handsome now but muscles are ugly

ok you win

I say "I wish i were a alpha male who can curl 15kg"

Kek idk how I didn't notice that

So who's taking this picture. Dudes hands are down by his sides and the angle is wrong to be a creep shot

Man you sound like me. I organize all kinds of events, I'm fit, okay looking but somehow I can never deeply connect with women

Ever heard of go pro or dash cams?

Just slap one onto your shirt and creep away.
Not every camera has to be a phone you know?

I hope with deeply connect you actually mean sticking your dick deeply in the pussy and not something else

Do you have:

- a "one that got away" that you fell deeply in love with at some point early on, e.g. in high school?

- high standards for a relationship, i.e. it's only worth dating someone when you feel some sort of connection early on?

>tfw just realized that all I had to do was get a topless shot and a close up shot of my face on tinder
On my first 24 hours I already banged someone, she also wants to meet up again this weekend.

>makes it sound like you behaved like a textbook narcissist.
woah,,, so you mean he behaved like every single... woman??

>my country's equivalent of MIT
Slovakia has a university?

>On my first 24 hours
Beta. I could get a chick in 5 minutes

>projecting

1. She doesn't want to seem "shallow" in front of her friends/family for liking muscled guys.

2. She's afraid other females get jealous if she brags about him.

3. She's afraid he'll think he's too good for her.

4. She genuinely thinks muscles are ugly.

they have a pretty comfy minecraft server and are all sympathic between each others
But it's a man's club

>She genuinely thinks muscles are ugly.
False. Evolutionary biology cannot be argued with.

This is me. Gfs are jealous creatures.

Deviants exist.

Trap threads prove you right

Yes
No she just needs to he hot and not too crazy. Women all ressemble each other charachter wise

They're biological outliers and are bound to outbred.

Haha clearly I struck a nerve. Shrimp dick. Also caring what a rando says about your teeny weeny. Pathetic.

>Those who take action and risk facing the unknown are the ones who get pussy.
this, my fat cunt friend has slept with over 100 girls and its all due to just trying it on with pretty much every possible girl, he just doesnt give a fuck about being rejected.

>not getting the meme
>being this new

ive read this book based on recommendation from my "crush" yeaaaars ago

its pretty good

15kg isnt that much tho

projecting

i can talk about variety of topics that isnt lifting
but i dont really like talking about how much fun i had at party last week, and why stacy for some reason seems to hate that one girl

Stop posting and kill yourself

how new

>be fat fuck without any social skills
>get a bit fit
>now just without any social skills.