Who /raw till 4/ here?

i only eat raw meat until the afternoon, looking to share recipes with raw till 4 Veeky Forums bros

>pic is gf, tfw you mirin op's gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKuuLipeg8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm can raw her till 4ever tbqhwyf

>tbqhwyf
she was raised not to associate with you

stop derailing my /raw till 4/ thread

ayy lmao

Excuse me are you saying your gf is a nazi?

raw meat is actually delicious
>filet mignon
>hammer it untill it becomes carpaccio
>some good olive oil, a tbsp of lemon and lots of parmesan cheese

>tfw you’ll never have a purebred aryan gf who wants to solve the jewish question.

Tfw I have a German gf that is slowly more red pilled, after three fucking years. She was already right wing, but now the Jew the next target.

Yfw her entire family is nazi
Yfw she lifts
Yfw she a besto

If only she enjoyed sex more often ;_;

tfw no racist gf

Girls like this often tend to fantasise about BBC. It's some weird freudian thing.

The fact that she doesn't seem to want to fuck you that often seems to confirm this.

Particularly for a girl that lifts a low sex drive is strange.

fegget OP here, ate some raw steak for the first time yesterday, am gonna make it brahs

>actually delicious, tastes more metallic and biting into raw meat feels really nice texture wise

anyone who is even a tad racist wacks it to this stuff at this point

theres a key difference between shit you feel guilty about afterwards and stuff you actually want

I think it's worth examining those feelings. They are in the realm of fantasy, which on some level are things that you want, however dark they may seem.

So if your fantasies feature sexual encounters with the people from a group you claim you hate, are you sure you really hate them?

I am not making a PC point by the way. I am think more about mental well-being.

That's funny but the key difference is that people with phobias do not seem to be obsessive about their objects of fear or hatred. In fact they seem to want to have think about them as little as possible.

Racists on the other hand can't seem to stop talking about the groups they hate.

6/10

Tfw she hates niggers though.

But you can never really know. That's why it's great hatred inducing fuel for deadlifts

>pic is my gf
>look at that filename
top kek

Your anecdote is flawed and I can't tell you how many times I've seen people grasp at straws trying to use this as an argument. You dislike black people? You clearly must have a fetish for black people. Every time. It's just a shitpost to derail from the argument when you're backed against a wall. It's Freudian tier logic

Hate ==/== Desire

I think that's more of a general observation than an anecdote.

and what is your argument by the way? Are you saying that this is never the case?

youtube.com/watch?v=wKuuLipeg8I

raw till 4 interview

You fucking faggot lmao nice spin of this, kekd/10

>BBC
hello juden my old friend

>German
>doesn't like sex
wew am I surprised

>i find shit discusting, therefore i want to eat shit
sigmund freud ladies and gents

END SOYBOYS NOW

Not your gf, I've seen this pic many times before on Veeky Forums.

yes she is

Oof course, there it is, the obligatory cuckposter of every thread.
Do you have nothing else to do with your time Chaim?

Complete fucking Jewish nonsense. What you call "racists" are normal people who just want to live among their own race. We don't think about you subhumans at all, only occasionally about the solutions to removing you from our society. Once you're gone, no one will ever again think about your race.

It literally never is the case. It's complete Jewish psychology bullshit, with zero basis in reality and statistics.

>t. soylent drinker

I wonder who could be behind this post

>(((BBC)))
>(((freud)))

anything else, shlomo?