He's natty

He's natty.

On fish oil so no

who cares?

>natty
No shit, that looks like 6months of lifting + counting calories

won't have any hair soon with that creatine abuse

Lol this fucking board

how many onions a day to achieve that mode?

supernatty right there, just like scooby and janoy.

seven

I lold

he's legit going bald btw

Who's this kid again?

bump because gimme an answer

David Seid

>those tren nips
>natty

lol

pic related is Jon Skywalker, known steroid user with a god-like physique. Try to tell me that David Laid is natty while this guy pins on the regular and only looks slightly better than him.

he is also lot taller and fuller, but yeah David is not natty by far

>Asian

Lmao even the most delusional clueless first year lifters should know hes roiding after this pic

>in b4 i-its just angles and lighting...
Lmao

yet is more aesthetic and gets more puss than you, you're truly inferior.

Most guys start getting that patch of "bald" around their early 20's. I started freaking out about my hair for the same reason, it's been like that for like 3 years.

Natty or not, I don't give a shit

I want to look like him

yeah well goodluck with that without roiding

I never said I was gonna stay natty. If roids can make you look that fucking good then I'm willing to give them a try at some point.

Get off of Veeky Forums nick I know it's you

who's nick

Nvm, he's a friend of mine who lurks on here and shills for Twinkboy Laid

Nice try Nick

He'd be attractive if he lost like 50 lbs, he looks like a caricature of a human there

fuck off nick

you^re a fucking Nicker, Nick

i'm sorry but you are retarded user

roids will fuck your natural test levels so you're either roiding or you'll lose all your gains again and have to go through HRT

More like 20 or 30 but I definitely agree

Can you link a study that shows this correlation? I always hear it but I've never seen it cited.

It's perfectly doable to recover from a cycle back to 100% normal hormone levels unless you are a gde, in which case don't bother.

who cares everyone have low test anyways and it only get worse with age

Wtf how was this picture taken

>roids will fuck your natural test levels so you're either roiding or you'll lose all your gains again and have to go through HRT
you clearly know nothing about roids, without TCP you can mantain at least 50% to 60% of your muscle massqstrength depending on what you used considering that you're still eating and eating at least at maintenance and your test will be low for at least two months, with propper PCT it goes up to 80% or 90% of the muscle mass/strength along with regular homone levels again with the end of your PCT

>what is perspective

Now, obviously you can't keep all your gains without continuing to blast'n'cruise, but how much do proper cycles retain? How much can you retain after dropping completely?

first cycle was without PCT, took 400mg/week of test e, went from 172lbs 20%bf to 185lbs 16%bf in two months, after three months where all the acne went away and i felt normal energy and libido i was 180lbs and about 16%bf

my second cycle i researched a lot more, did 400mg/week of test E with 40mg/day anavar and went from 179lbs about 14%bf to 191lbs at about 11%bf with perfect pct again and after 1 month of my last injection of test i was 187lbs and the same 11%bf

my third cycle was my best one, lasted two months too and i did 500mg/week of test e, 200mg/week deca and 50mg/day anavar with perfect pct, went from 185lbs 10%bf to 201lbs at the 8 or 9%bf, on the month after the last injection i was at 195lbs and at the sabe bf, most of it was water weight, i also mantained all my lifts except for squats

i got in a car accident and couldn't lift for 8 months, and i'm at 178lbs and 12 or 13%bf lifting again for 2 months, waiting for my gear and tcp to arrive

>It's all angles and lighting bro

Does he ever train legs?

he just eats a lot of salt

He looks gross. Why anyone goes above ottermode without a higher bf% is beyond me

good that you still kept the compounds mild even by your third cycle, getting as much as you can out of each one each time is smart, helps keep the natty illusion. lots of people do a 500mg test only for 16 weeks then on the next one run the same test, with dbol as a kick start followed by tren til the end, probably a bigger jump than even cycling for the first time with a natty base only

I can say from first hand experience that you keep most of your muscle mass. You lose some vascularity and trap/delt size, but apart from that i have kept pretty much 80% of my gains.

>deca for a 2 months cycle

post physique

He's Asian so ofc he's not going to get very big

w-wait is that a thing

literally zoom in and you can see how.

Tren is nonaromatizing that's from test

This is a pic of him with a pump, flexing, and with perfect lighting. Anyone who thinks he's not just look up a normal picture of him, he is definitely natty

I still can't tell

He's 6'4"

rule of thumb: if they make money off their physique, theyre on steroids

>a gde
what?