Kinda broke now and thinking of buying Soy protein because its cheap

Kinda broke now and thinking of buying Soy protein because its cheap

Will it mess me up Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do regular eggs compare price-wise with this in your area?

By the bait of my sword

of course not

retards on Veeky Forums think a few mcg of phytoeostrigens will make a significant difference to their test levels

As long as you balance it with onion you'll be fine

won't feel a difference, buy beans (the dried one not the canned shit) in bulk and make them, its cheap, nutritious and rich in protein and carbs

>Kinda broke now
Supplements are luxury products.
Don’t buy them if you’re broke.

Enjoy your Gyno brah

I dont know, why don't you ask
>pic related

Who is he

It's VG; people post these few years old pictures of him and talk shit on his physique, but he was barely strength training for quite some time. He looks better now; he's stronger, bigger, and overall looks more full.

cool mutant spine

hi VG

Yes. You're better off doing onion powder anyway.

It'll mess up your wallet.
Against a scoop, boneless skinless chicken breasts are almost always cheaper for the same amount of protein, eggs are even cheaper.
Go get actual food, you're not missing out.

>voluntarily joining the soyboi army
what the fuck is wrong with you OP?

Protein shakes are a waste of money either way. Eat more meat or get another 15 dollars and buy some test e

You should be eating exclusively soy protein, you are planning on transitioning to a woman right?

SOYBOI
O
Y
B
O
I

hell, beans and rice eaten in reasonable enough quantities have adequate complete protein

3 c dry pinto beans plus 1 c dry rice gives around 2500 kcals and 140 g protein

you'll shit bigger than you ever have in your life, though.

I like it

gf of my gym buddy bought a kg of vanilla soy whey and didn't like it.
She gifted it to me. It tastes so fucking shit, i don't know how this is possible.
Don't do it, user. Regular vanilla is horrible enough, soy shit will split your soul with its 2,5 kg covenant.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
Here's a small study. It's definitely not an and all be all of course, but why risk it?

End* fuck me I need to pay attention to what I type.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

The same MDs came out with an update three years later:
>RESULT(S): No significant effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, SHBG, free T, or FAI were detected regardless of statistical model.

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing.

When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Cool, thanks for the updated study.

Not only less protein per scoop than whey, but also less biogic value (because of the aminoacids). It also dissolves less (so you have to use more water/milk, making the shake harder to finish).
I used to use soy protein powder because I have some lactose intolerance, did it for months then switched to whey and made my life easier.

yeah hes thicc for a lanklet

It will make you gay, but you get used to it.

post a picture of yourself. That is, if you aren't ashamed of your soyboy body.

cool story bro, now let s see him show off that chest . .

It's shit