Soy island

ffs Veeky Forums all we have to do is chip in to purchase an island and populate it with soya plants

from this point some of you fags who work in marketing (lol) advertise this as the soyboy paradise

now we can film an infinite amount of snuff soyboy deepweb content

>pic related is what we're up against, are you ready Veeky Forums? would you die for your board in the ensuing soyboy revolt?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.soylent.com/post/51243920779/whats-in-soylent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a swarm of soyboys
>infinite supply of soy
The problem is they will not survive long enough for anyone to snuff them.
They will probably die from soy poisoning long before anyone can stop them.
A few may scratch, bite and pull each others hair, until the loser throws a fit and jumps off a cliff.

>fags who work in marketing (lol)
1, Fuck you.
2, Just have a nice website and supply some soyboy/feminist/vegan ‘content creators’ (youtube/vine/whatever) with 2 tickets to stay there and 2 tickets to give away.
Then watch as thousands of soyboys wanting to meet their soylords order tickets.
Afterwards either lock down all manners of transportation or invest in housing, infrastructure, etc... and start selling houses.
I suggest the former.

i like your ideas user

soyboys can't resist getting something for free especially if creamed onto their round faces from their youtube idols

>fyre festival 2.0 with snuff

What the actual fuck, is this actually what soylent does to people

No

>that thing

PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LINE OF SIGHT

Except soyLent is made mostly from whey and oats. Look up the ingredients. Soy is good for you in moderation, don't believe the fear mongering

Yes

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0069805

>Complete Genes May Pass from Food to Human Blood

see soylent is turning you into sentient soy just as the /pol/ prophecy fortold

The first batch of Soyboypucci for our island will definitely come from Canada.
The addicts will probably pay all their welfare to get packed into a container leading to Soyonara Island.

>Soyonara island.

i've never tried soylent. not even defending it. i'm defending soy. soylent just took that name as a nod to some scifi book, it's not because it contains soy. i don't know what you're trying to prove with this link, that you shouldn't eat plants for fear of becoming a plant?

soy is a god food, i don't have a clue about soylent but whey is gross imo

>not because it contains soy.
it says right on the website that it uses soy protein, soy lectins, and several other soy compounds.

look before you leap retard.

yes, i'm saying it's not named for that reason. it contains soy lecithin, an additive used in many foods. i would hardly call that the reason for the name

blog.soylent.com/post/51243920779/whats-in-soylent

to the island with them

okay, i just looked and i guess they changed the ingredients recently to make it vegan. so the link is outdated

no.
i heard that this guy also took estrogen or some shit - basically the stuff you take if you wanna become woman - i think its estrogen i got no idea my english sucks my dad beats me help me i really dislike my new banana flavoured protein powder it made me puke twice

new thread

The early versions had lead or mercury on them if i recall correctly
goes to show how retarded everyone involved is