>Boogie will relapse after his surg-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AXor88qns0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course he will. His unwillingness to deal with pain makes him lose weight now as it is too painful to eat much.
But his stomach will get training and gaining. Soon he can fill that fucker up and his empty fat cells will be ready for refill.

Fuckers who takes the easy way out, paying money for someone else to do the work instead of doing it themselves, will fail 9 times out of 10.

this

real and true weight loss comes from putting in the work and devoting yourself to the cause, it comes from a lifestyle change that you work for not because you have to but you want to. boogie basically is unable to eat the way he used to because of physical restraints on his body and as soon as those restraints are lifted he'll balloon up just like the old times. nothing will change. nothing ever does with these fatties looking for an easy way out.

that said, i cant wait till it happens because it will be funny to watch

-y

It's good seeing him lose weight and I wish you fags would stop whining.
He already had the operation and nothing bad happened, you're just coming off as PMSing women at this point.

Hope this fatfuck dies so i can laugh for an entire year at his fanboys.

He is a weak willed faggot. He's the first to say that but I have every faith he'll keep the weight off.

Hell I think he'll be straight up skinny soon.

It's his relationship I worry about. I'm scared it'll be monkey fist making it story.

>Be happy for Boogie being gutted like a fish.
Well, you do make a point if it wasn't for the fact I have 2 RL friends who been cut up. Fast forward a couple of years, and they are absolutely NOT healthy.

With all the complications sending them in and out for additional surgery, I just can't believe this fucking shit is still allowed.
Does anyone follow-up and look how they do after a couple of years? Do they realize most of these people end up just as bad, 10 years later, but with a huge taxpaid medical bill for the surgery and all complications?
Or do they defend it with "the cost without surgery would have been a lot higher" bullshit that they can't prove?

This. He wasn't born with a stomach that was that large. It grew over time with him stuffing it daily. He'll do it again.

Who cares? Focus on yourself, not the successes and failures of others

Losing weight with a gastric bypass is the equivalent of saying you ran a marathon after you ran a mile and drove for the rest. You didn't do shit.

He's weak, he's got no self control and he's become an embarrassment to himself and everyone around him. Look at him in 2 years. If he's not in a coffin by 2018/11/28 you can find me and ask me for a hundred bucks.

I'm convinced he's alive 2-3 years from now but will he be productive?
Will he be healthy and free from any complications or related diseases within the last 24 months?
A resounding No to both questions. If he had changed his lifestyle, I would probably have answered yes.

Literally this

OP, please go play in a house fire you miserable waste of human potential. Boogie isn't a hero, he isn't even a decent role model. He's a sack of shit who hid behind his emotional problems, shilled by making even unhealthier videos with him eating shit and eventually used said shilling to pay for a quick ticket to weight loss.

I've posted before in the FPH Boogie Edition about this but he's got no fucking excuse for his bullshit. Giving into your personal demons and is a sign of weakness, not strength.

So fuck boogie's weight loss, fuck fuckers like you who fucking post this fucking shit thirty times a day and fuck your promotion of a weak man who can't hack it instead of promoting actual role models who show us commitment, perseverance and just getting shit done.

Can you guys please stop making these threads?

I'm a friend of boogie, I live down the street from him. He's a very nice guy and always goes the mile to help out those close to him. He browsws Veeky Forums often (/v/, Veeky Forums, and /tv/) and when he sees these threads, they really put him in a bad place. Boogie doesn't want to be liked, he wants to not be hated. And when he sees threads full of people on Veeky Forums wishing him death etc, it is a huge blow to his confidence.

If you want Boogie to get healthier, STOP making these threads.

If you think I'm exaggerating, here's a story. A few weeks after his surgery my wife and I were at his house having dinner with him, his wife, and his room mate. He was in an excellent mood following his surgery and very happy about it all. While we were eating dinner, he was unable to because of the surgery, and so was browsing the net on his phone. He came across a thread on Veeky Forums which said something like

>Boogie wears basketball shorts at the gym

Or something nonsensical like that. It wasn't this that bothered him, but how the thread devolved into the most toxic vitriol regarding his surgery. He broke down and started crying, and we had to comfort him for the rest of the night. Boogie is one of the strongest people I know, putting up with bullying his entire life, and fighting tooth and nail to survive. Please consider that he's a real person when making these threads. Words have consequences.

Go back to tumblr faggot.

Veeky Forums is not Boogie's hugbox. If he wants to avoid this shit then he can just fucking ignore these threads.

Fuck, what is someone who doesn't exercise, doesn't actually follow a proper diet and generally is a waste of potential even doing on Veeky Forums anyways? Is he hoping we'd just one day laud him as some sort of fitness icon despite having nothing to do with fitness?

>Claims Boogie reads Veeky Forums on a regular basis, even though he doesn't lift.
>Claims Boogie doesn't know how to hide threads, or understand the Veeky Forums vernacular.
I'm pretty sure you're larping and it's your imagination about what may happen if Boogie would ever read this, that causes your current action - to stop the imaginary harassment in your mind.

But you could always post pics with date/board signs with Boogie to prove me wrong.

>taking the bait.jpg

Boogie shill bait is the only bait I can't seem to turn down.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AXor88qns0
Please stop making the threads, I beg of you.

lol like half of Veeky Forums even lifts.

You're just a hater. Boogie will make it while you shitpost on French basket weaving forums.

Go Boogie!

Please bestow me with trips kek

Dubs and Boogie makes it

It's official: he's never going to make it user.

I'm going for trips while boogie falls for traps.

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who wants Boogie to not make it.

Newfags please go. Zyzz was a retard, but at least he wished that we would ALL make it. All of these people are disgusting and should be castrated.

Good luck, Boogie, if you are reading this. We are all going to make it, bro.

kys booger.

Mods, grant me one final blessing. Give me the trips to end these shitty threads.

This. Momentary success followed by massive weight gain (again) with the added benefit of being vitamin deficient and puking your guts out 3-5 times per week.

/thread

You might want to go down the road and suck Booger's dick, he's been on a Twitter tear since his wife didn't come back for Thanksgiving.

He should put off video games too.

>he's been on a Twitter tear since his wife didn't come back for Thanksgiving.
Oh fuck, really?

As someone who had weight loss surgery, it's kind of hard to relapse. You just need to convert all your calories to liquid if you want to gain weight. Chocolate melts so it's basically a liquid. Mashed potatoes go right through the restriction.

But usually you wont gain weight the first year. The doctor's do their bit to scare some sense into you that you'll tear his work and die of internal bleeding before you realize what you've done.

How does he fuck his wife? Have they ever had sex? How bad as a girl does it suck that you always have to be on top?
Does his wife hate dick?

Yeah, said he was celebrating on Saturday, it came and went with the hippo still in Michigan, and now he's posting cryptic messages about how he failed but it was worth it.

Well now she actually has to fuck him.

>Fuckers who takes the easy way out, paying money for someone else to do the work instead of doing it themselves, will fail 9 times out of 10

>girls asks me to help her write her thesis for her final presentation
>I basically do everything
>she has an understanding of the subject equal to that of a brick
>destined to fail
>she simply flails her huge tits in front of the commision and passes

Only men fail 9/10 times.
Woman won't.

Hi boogie. Kys you fat fuck piece of shit

He's never fucked his wife

Not to be patronizing, cold, or a dick, but Boogie needs to learn to fucking stop caring what internet retards think about him. He's a very easy target for vitriol because he has what everybody wants despite being a big fat fuck who plays video games all the time and riding around on a scooter. He has hordes of fans, an attractive wife(probably the biggest source of his hate, it makes no sense and there are some lonely fucks out there, most are virgins), and he gets paid to talk about dumb shit and probably isn't even getting demonitized. He should know that people are going to be gunning for him because he's literally Chris Chan but actually gets things. Probably because he's not a giant autist, but the way they live their lives is similar.

Boogie should just use all this shit as fuel to become a stronger and better person. I think he's a decent guy and is very capable of telling people to fuck off and make himself better every day.

rolling for this

No one here is wishing him death you over reactive moron, and I’ve skimmed through so many of these fucking threads. I think we should stop posting about him at all. He’s completely antithetical to Veeky Forumsness, and barring a 360 degree change in opinion, he always will be.

t. boogie

fits obsession with this guy is not normal. have you nothing else to think about ?
i mean that you all want him to fail is not suprising, you always have the urge to feel superior, but you are not.
for wishing an normal human being the worst o even death (in his case) you are far away from "being superior".
and i would even bet on the fact that 99% of his haters are in bad shape and they are getting also nothing done in their lives.

>have you nothing else to think about ?
Are you only capable of thinking about one thing?

everyone I know that did the surgery are super skinny and healthier than ever. Meanwhile I have to diet like mad and workout like crazy to lose 1kg. Its so unfair

Screenshotted user

DESU I agree with you but fuck it it'd be nice to have 100 dollarydoos

He gave himself 10 extra years, let's see if he can make it 20.

>boogie
>"normal human being"
Fuck off boogie. I'm not paying for your healthcare you greasy fat fuck.

Boogie will never be anything but a contemptible fattie.

Even if the surgery succeeds in making it impossible for him to eat himself into the grave, he will deserve no credit. None of the weight loss will be due to his efforts or strength of character.

Boogie has succeeded because he literally can't overeat.

We'll see what happens when he can.

-ery, just wait a year.

so close

This world is for the strong you libtard cuck. Fuck you.

the surgery is proven healthy and beneficial to their life. Hes as healthy as anyone here

You only fucked yourself over by doing all the work for her, at some point you had to stop indulging.

It's 180 degree, you troglodyte.

I was full on beta mode back then and tought that if I help her she might like me more.
thankfully she made out with some other dudes at the after finals party and told me to fuck off, so I could finally wake up from the disney fairytale dream.

End his suffering

I don't get it. He still looks like a blob.

>double dubs and arnold stare.
we have been blessed by this anons wisdom.

Kek.
He's adjusted the focal length on his camera so he appears thinner. Compare the cabinet on the right in both pics, and the poster directly behind him.

>If you want Boogie to get healthier, STOP making these threads.
But

GOOD EYE
boogie already relapsing. cant help himself

The failures of others can motivate us to improve ourselves by showing what not to do.

>surgy

Nigga, cyberbullying don't exist, just look away from the screen. Why the hell we have to kiss people's asses just because their feelings got hurt? That's why we have manchildren with women's emotions. Just grow a spine.

So lemme see if I've got this right: you want Veeky Forums, a board who's entire culture is based around health and fitness through hard work and dedication, a board that literally has fat person hate/story threads up once a week, a board that promotes the ideology that anyone can make it if they just fucking TRY rather than bitch and baw and take the easy way out, to stop shiting on a spineless cuck who had the fucking gall to not only choose to surgically mutilate himself rather than diet and exercise, but do it and claim his decision required just as much sacrifice as everyone that actually decided to better themselves the right way?
Fuck you and fuck boogie too. It wouldn't have been half as bad as it is if the cunt didn't make a point of calling out Veeky Forums repeatedly as if we were going to back down or start singing a different tune once the big internet star acknowledged the justified outrage at his bullshit. Fucker is basically the equivalent of a professional paintball player trying to tell a nam vet how tough the shit he goes through is because he bled a little and got a bruise that one time. If he doesn't like hearing the harsh reality then he has dozens of other boards to hang around on this site AND the option to filter these threads at his hooves.

>option A: undergo general anaesthesia to have an expensive and invasive surgery with the likelihood of long term pain, complications or even death
>option B: simply choose to eat a reasonable amount of food for a human being
>guess there's no choice, I'll go with B

It still baffles me that this isn't universally considered ridiculous

>chemical addiction
>"choose"

>chemical addiction
>no withdrawal symptoms
kys boogie

Motherfucker he's stepping into OUR playground. Not his; Ours. He had the chance to come here, fix himself the natural way and be welcomed with open arms. Instead he chose to get a retarded and potentially deadly surgery and then come in and try to tell us how he's "totally healthy like you now guise :)))". If he can't handle the banter and trash talk being flung his way for what he did then he really doesn't need to be on Veeky Forums.

someone get this guys handler before he autisms himself to death

wait, is that fat shite actually losing weight?

Truth hurts boogie. You could've made it but you chose to go full retard and staple your gut instead.

The fucker lost weight because of surgery not because he did it on his own

>browsing on his phone while entertaining at dinner

I didnt hate him before, but I hate him now

buzz off tismo

muh special club

isn't boogie on trt too?

u cucks are fuckn idiots
the pain is equal to the pleasure he gained form getting so fat so shut your whiteknight reddit mouths

PAY

Lol no. Tell your fat mate to get off 4chins.

Yeah. Sure

Trips and boogie doesn't make it

r u drunk? Or do you have serious reading comprehension?
Also, you may want to work on your insults. A goldfish in a bowl delivers more burning insults than you do.

And while I'm posting... rolling for trips!!!

L U R K M O A R

Fuck that's deep

kek

That's an insult to pms suffering women.

clips DOT twitch DOT tv/LivelySwissFriseeFUNgineer

What did he mean by this?

The fat fuck is playing DS in his wedding photos what the fuck did you expect?

Honestly hope he makes it and uncucks himself

Boogie weighs less than 75% of Veeky Forums now this board will NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS AHAHAHAHAHAA

>boogie not only lost weight, he's now skinnier than a good deal of Veeky Forums

>No one here is wishing him death you over reactive moron

I am.

It's so hard not to hate boogie. All he does is self pity and cry about how hard everything is while he's never had to work a day in his life.

He talks about his abusive family, how "poor" his family was, I know everything is relative to your standards of living but I just fucking hate him. I had a real poor family. Illegal immigrant mom who was ditched by my father after my little brother was born. A 19 year old uneducated woman raising 3 children. Her entire family was over a thousand miles away and we had nobody. He doesn't know what it's like to grow up struggling.

Dubs and Wealthy Violin comes down from the heavens

No, i hope he dies.