Just how the FUCK do I fix my nutrition?

just how the FUCK do I fix my nutrition?

SS was simple enough to carry me for almost a year and I'm bulkier overall, but just how in the hell do you people cut?

There are so many foods and nutrients and ways to count calories I can't even begin to understand. Can't I just live off protein powder and rice for carbs?

I just drink coffee
that's pretty much my diet

For starters, just how many calories do I burn doing SS? squatting 2.5pl8s and deadlifting 3. Need that shit to calculate my daily expenditure

just eat less you fat fuck it's the easiest thing in the world to cut

nigger just how much is """"less""""

Jesus Christ you micro-managing autist. No sweets, only water, no fast food, no bread, no sandwiches. Go to bed hungry from time to time.
Done.

you can literally eat 100 calories under maintenance and lose weight, stop overthinking faggot

Alright big boys, last question.

Do I weigh my food before or after cooking?

put your plate on a scale every ti no you fucking idiot

>t. mcfatty trying to break under 300

cronometer.com

It's free and pretty amazing. You can thank me later.

before. the nutritional info in the back is for raw food.

So just to be sure, if I grill 200g of chicken breast, I'm getting around 60g of protein even though it only weighs like 150g after grilling, right?

Go vegan now.

you did SS for a year?

What the fuck?

Read
The

sticky is basically 'do SS' and I did you idiot

thread is about NUTRITION

You’re cooking water out of it, so yes.

What does coffee contain? Any carbs at all? Does the caffeine anything to your body?

Thanks bud

>t. someone who has never read the sticky

not much if youre doing vanilla SS.

Just keeps me from being hungry.

Just eat whole foods you dumb fuck. No ingredient lists; 100% what it should be. Mix and match according to your macros which you can calculate if you read the sticky. For all intents and purposes assume you burn 0 calories lifting weights, since on SS or at low strength levels you basically do.
You literally cannot go wrong. As long as you eat whole foods at the "correct quantities" (defined by your own personal goal and situation), it doesn't matter. Brown rice vs oats or chicken breast vs lean fish is just trivial bullshit. Calories, macros, whole foods, training.