Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpy1FlGKYz0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_whole_nine_yards
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Orsen Welles the only cool fat guy?

for those who come for motivation:
youtube.com/watch?v=jpy1FlGKYz0

enjoy me laddies

We have like, 2 of these a day. It's almost impressive.

work bump

The other one expired.

Such benches pretty common in japan and other countries, so bums can't sleep on them.

She should. Who is she trying to fool? What kind of life must’ve lead to this response when seeing this in the mirror? I cannot imagine what’s worse, being this in denial of something shameful or having no shame at all.

>all that loose skin
Thanks for fueling my nightmares about my own weight loss user.

>not sleeping under a bench to better create your box house
Never going to make it user.

We can tell she doesn't care, so why be redundant and tell us that?

>"EAT"

Is this a sorority tshirt? Aren't they supposed to be hot?

>implying
You don’t believe this board is completely comprised of fat fucks and Shelly’s all rping?

Skellies

Or Shelly’s idc

surpringly, many sorority girls (at least at my college) are fat, annoying, disgusting slobs who need to join sororities to make friends

DUDE Sig Delts are the fat sorority on almost every campus. It's like a joke but they're the only ones who don't get it.

Phi Mu is another fat ugly girl sorority, which has led to the nickname of Phi Moo
i don't know how they don't look at the other girls in their sorority and realize that theyre all obese unattractive idiots

Just left a dept store and saw these all over the checkout counters

Having no shame is definitely worse. If she is only in denial, at least she still has those feelings of shame - she's still basically a person, just a shitty person.

But if she continues to drown it out, and actually loses her shame... that's when she truly becomes a fat sack of inhuman shit.

thanks for sharing this

I could see how these are marketed to people with real disabilities, but the fatties are gonna be their #1 market.

Coulda guessed

DISMANTLE THE PATRIARCHY IN 4 EASY STEPS:

> Buy tons of food from the billion-dollar, male-run grocery store industry!
> Never exercise, ensuring your dependence on male-built infrastructure and the healthcare industrial complex!
> Make yourself so unattractive to men that your voice will never be heard by them, and you will never inspire or enrage them. Just become nothing to them!
> Be so out of shape that you need breathing breaks at women's empowerment events!

I feel less like they're trying to "dismantle" patriarchy (which is a fucking joke since the only care about doing it in western countries where it isn't a thing, because why do something hard when you can do nothing and then celebrate by eating cake afterwards?) but rather smother it with their fat asses.

>pre breakfast
Is that like pre-workout for fatties?

>those legs and ballsack

those cinnamon rolls are abosulte trash, always stale

I see this all the time and wonder how the cake stays in place if she’s holding it near vertically.

Gypsy magic

The commercial for them is hilarious

her gravitational pull is holding it place

>obese mulatto troll turns into a human ballsack
This makes me feel sad for the state of my country.

you don't understand the point of FPH, do you?

I bought that for my grandma and she apparently loves it. I'm pretty sure like 95% of "As Seen on TV" shit is purely for old people.

I hated it

I like this double chin. He doesn't look very aggressive.

>pretending her fat isn't already covering everything up

>"aren't they supposed to be hot?"

these are actual sorority girls from Phi Mu

>the fat and ugly sorority is also the feminist sorority
:thinking:

She'll care when she has health problems at the age of 30.

Shit, even my body is starting to pay the price at the age of 29 from all the binge drinking I did in the past, but I cut that shit out of my life because I know that will kill me if I continue to be a retard and treat my body like shit.

These all sound like self assurances rather than declarations. Like when you feel depressed or anxious, some people will say things like
>I can do this
>shake it off
>just one more

But it seems like she's projecting them on everyone else, so she feels like she's not the only one in her terrible health situation. She's not alone, so it's okay that she's fat. There are other people with type 2 diabetes, so it's okay she's diabetic, etc.

It just screams of pure insecurity.

Delta Grandes are the fatties in Texas.

There are two sororities at my university and one of them really mostly consists of fat girls. They are really chill, though, and what's "fat" here would probably be considered anorexic by those crazy muricans.

why censor Donald Trump at the top?

Underrated post

>440 calories per package
>880 calories for cinnamon danishes
>240 calories for coke
>1120 calories for pre breakfast
Jesus christ that's disgusting. Im sure i ate like that when i wad 15 or 16 but i was active and was skinny.

Sick burn bro

How bad will my loose skin be? 6'1 with my worst at 237lbs, currently 207lbs. Shooting for like 170-180lbs

Almost guaranteed to have none. I went from 245 to 150 at 5'9 and I have no loose skin after I started putting on some muscle.

I dont understand this. I mean youre a fat disgusting slob, why post it proudly?

Are there people like this in the real world?

I'm 185, from 265, at 5'9. Aiming for 165. Put on some muscle also, and I have no loose skin yet.

Two for the price of one fupa special?

Man the denial is strong on that one. She's clearly one of those bitches who let herself go after she peaked in high school but acts like nothing changed.

>diet culture is capitalist violence
>refusing to diet is a form of resistance
So you're going to resist capitalism by buying coke, fast food, candy, take out, spend money on medical bills etc. Instead of buying cheaper whole foods and cooking healthier and smaller meals. Christ her fat clogging up her brain.

>everything is bigger in texas
>even the fatties

I'm pretty sure true resistance against capitalism would be going off grid and owning your own farm/ranch where you grow and raise whole food sources instead of buying something from a mega-corp that is literally filling your body with shit that will only kill you faster while making you have less money.

Typing that all out I realized that it's almost like the supposed "communists" are actually crippling their own movement with these sorts of choices. And I'm okay with that. Let them carry on dying so we can move that much closer to a world without them.

>captcha: close road

6 3", I went from 243 to 170 with no skin issues.

i wanna invert the colors on this and make a starry sky out of her belly buttons

You give me hope user. I'm going from 278 down right now (20lbs and still dropping) with a goal of 15% bf or less (starting at 35% according to neck/waist ratio standards, which are the easiest to check by myself). So it's good to hear it's possible to drop a fair amount of weight without looking like a scrotum with legs.

That is Hot in America

As an actual American I'd rather fuck a gay grizzly bear than touch any of those fat bitches with a twenty-meter pole tied to the end of my dick.

As a European I rather walk the whole nine yards, than run the mile it would take to get around her.

I started around 285 and weighed in at 212 a few days ago. 5'10" btw. Goal is 180.

I already look pretty droopy but not nearly as bad as the people who lose 100+ lbs. I guess it probably doesn't help that I never really held the weight well anyway. It was all in my belly, manboobs and upper arms.

The worst part is that I want to get clothes that fit but if I do then you can really still see what's left of my belly and manboobs. But if I get clothes a size too big it just looks like I don't know how to dress.

Been noticing major face gains as I've lost the last 20 lbs though so that makes it all worth it.

Good luck user.

Wow I feel like this is a good market to be in. These people will buy anything that you tell them will make them lose weight without any effort no matter how ridiculous.

kek

> Years pass
> Doctor says she has diabetes
> I.. I. don't f.. fucking care

>nine yards
You mean the original length of a belt of aircraft ammo? Because that's where that comes from. What are you using it for in this context?

The repeating of mantras is like those "anti-gamer" articles that you see where there's clearly collusion and "organized"/"planned" "synchronization".

And given that those are most likely coming from intell agents and associated "NGOs", it's safe to assume that some of this "fat acceptance" faggotry is probably being promoted by the CIA or other associated organizations.

Thanks, good luck to you too!

Personally I don't aim for a weight because while it's easy to go "at 6' I should weight 175", that is a weight without gains and I'm not trying to lose my gains just to get down to a certain poundage. That's why I set my goal as a bf% because even if my weight goes up, as long as fat goes down then I've still met my goal.

>Nine yards
>Aircraft ammo

Unless there are two origins (could be possible) the “whole nine yards” was actually how long the bolt of cloth was to make an average mans suit.

>going off grid and owning your own farm/ranch where you grow and raise whole food sources instead of buying something from a mega-corp

so... literally capitalism?

I think this is a half-assed attempt to try and create brown fat by cooling fat tissue, but it's easier (and cheaper) to just wear less stuff in the winter and be a little chilly instead.

Also being a little cold makes you burn more calories to keep your core temp up anyways.

I thought its shoulder was another head

It has multiple supposed origins, so you’re both right.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_whole_nine_yards

>acceptace
>acceptace
She doesn't even care about spelling, good Lord.

Yeah I don't go too heavily by weight either but it's just nice to have a tangible objective goal in mind. For me it's just about looking and feeling comfortable and confident.

I think I'll have enough loose skin that it will be quite a while before I feel comfortable going shirtless, but I'm married so I don't really care about that too much. I just want to look good in clothes and be able to find respectable looking clothes that fit right.

Looked it up, apparently it started to get used in all sorts of things but wikipedia doesn't list a clear origin on what it originally meant. I heard the airplane ammo thing yeas go so that's what I always thought it was.

pretty sure she's not fucking anyone

I'm saying that if you don't divorce yourself from a literal capitalist economy you can't be communist. Go form a communist community instead.