How do I get thicc forearms?

How do I get thicc forearms?

Go rock climbing. Great exercise for: forearms, shoulders, traps, and core. Also very fun and ticks the same progression boxes that lifting does.

Cut lumber
I never saw a wristlet lumberjack

Alternatively, sledgehammer + spare tire works pretty well. Used to do that quite a bit when I'd run out of lumber to chop.

>tfw live in a city now and can't get my relaxation through chopping wood for a few hours in the fall, or shoveling snow in the winter
sucks

by fucking using them faggot

Bitch wrists, just look at how that watch is sagging instead of where it should be.
>source: same happens to me :(

only way to not have them is to be fat throughout your childhood

bump

Not true.

Is the main issue with OP’s picture the wrist or the forearm? I have the same shitty looking lower arm and I want to fix it.

>mfw cursed with extreme rheumatoid arthritis
>have to physically pry my hand open after almost all griping exercises
>pull ups are near impossible due to pain
>mfw 18 yrs old
>one chance at life...

I've been doing reverse curls with a straight bar the last few months.

Before I start the rep, I roll the bar back and forwards 10 seconds each direction. Then I start my 8 rep set, on the decline of the rep, I lower the bar extremely slowly. After 4 sets of this my forearms are literally BTFO.

They've gotten noticeably bigger in two months after doing this twice a week.

....except for that injury rate.

yeah but hammering a tire with a sledgehammer has no function.

it proves you are vain enough to care about what your wrists look like. = fake lumberjack = faggot.

Find a tree stump, buy an ax, go wild.

whoa

>been climbing for 2.5 years
>no injuries beyond slight sprains from climbing too much that resolve themselves in a few days
nigga you dumb

lifting up weights just to put them down has no function. Also
>forearm workout
>works your wrist bones
do you even lift bro

shit niqqa don't you get injections for that?

I had no idea there was a procedure thx 4chin

The true downside is the absolutely absurd ego that climbers develop. All of them. That's why everyone hates you, you know.

This image is not a gif, but it's shaking.

>the true downside to lifting is the absolutely absurd ego that bodybuilders develop. All of them. That's why everyone hates you, you know.

You sound like a buttblasted fatty. There's douchebags in every community, but I've met so many helpful people in the climbing community. Some of the nicest people I've ever met have been people I've met outdoors while climbing shit.

>b-but chad climbs and I hate him!
lol

Wow you really got triggered, huh?

That's that ego I was talking about, so humongous and over inflated, just a tiny jab like mine is all it takes to make this guy fucking freak the fuck out lmao

>Bigs_Bunny.jpg

As long as you know how to land on your feet bouldering it's actually really hard to injure yourself, safer than squatting with 400 pounds on your shoulders at least

I never heard of this before. What's the story here? Are climbers suppose to be dicks?

Real climbers aren't. Soybois like this guy aren't real climbers. Just puffed up faggots wrapped in ropes playing on an jungle gym.

and if you're roped then the biggest injury you have to worry about are big bad flappers on your tender little fingers

t. buttblasted faggot who can't climb shit

way to prove his point

>they don't know the difference between actual climbing and sport climbing bitches

nobody cares dork

>he doesn't lift up logs or large boulders in lieu of weights at a gym
trad climbing is fun too though, but not as accessible as going to the gym to work out. Plus it's rainy as fuck in the winter here, makes getting out a little more difficult. Stay rustled though soyboy :)

This is why everyone hates you

so what, you ditch your day job and become a full time lumberjack instead? get real. labourers of various kinds have great forearms but they're working like 40 hours per week

heavy holds and heavy hangs are your best bet IMO.

This. I spent a summer bouldering when I was skinnyfat before I started lifting and my lats, bis, and forearms were overdeveloped.

Because of the retardation.

Ya gotta jelque a lot of schlongs to build up your forearm muscles, only then will you gain the admiration you crave.

lol or jus have a manly father. its interesting how no one on Veeky Forums realizes the inferiority of their male ancestors is why they’re ugly, weak and small

It's about the journey, not the destination. By gripping that many dicks you'll make a lot of friends and develop natural admiration as a result of your actions.

Deadlifts
Pull ups
Chin ups
All bicep movements

>one summer bouldering
>overdeveloped