/Fraud/ - webm edition

/fraud/

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, dick length and circumference, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

Yes, we can tell you how to dose your AI but it will be 100% inaccurate.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a double retard for considering them. Triple retard if you want to put your 15 yo brother on orals cycle.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on ">roiding for this":

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LsIQr_4iSY
ergo-log.com/a-bodybuilder-injectable-vitamins-renal-injury.html
uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/109895-short-effective-cycles-4-weeks-on-4-weeks-off/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did he only train upper arms or something? how is this even possible? look like fucking tumors

Synthol injections you newfag

synthol is a hell of a thing

the question is what makes someone think this is what they should look like

i dont knwo what that is

how come it only affects his upper arms and not the rest?

why do people do this to themselves, do they honestly think they look good?

It's literal fucking oil the inject.Fucking googled it man

have to ask some retarded questions here because i keep hearing conflicting shit.

1. I'm gonna be running Clomid + Nolvadex as oppose to just one, is that right?

2. Should i be using an AI like Arimidex DURING a cycle?

ah ok i see

sounds retarded

Yes
Yes

>what's your bread n butter blast?
I mainly did test and mast. And dbol once, nothing special

Gonna do deca, anadrol and test in 1 week. Time to get big

>1. I'm gonna be running Clomid + Nolvadex as oppose to just one, is that right?

For PCT, when I used to bother coming off, I just used Clomid. Worked quite well for me.

>2. Should i be using an AI like Arimidex DURING a cycle?

Yes. Dose dependent on how much test you're running.

That's where he injects it. Synthol is an oil that they inject into muscles, the muscles only absorb a small amount leaving the rest in there making the muscle swell up with the oil. This provides no strength or health benefits at all, just makes the muscle look bigger.

Why would you run both clomid + nolvadex? only one is necessary

I really doubt what's going to his mind. Even a retard like me can't compute. I mean does he really think it looks good? Do normies think this is real muscle and he truly gets mired because of that?

Similar but they target different properties in some aspects, safety first though amiright

>deca, anadrol and test
i was planning that for my 2nd blast, is that a dumb idea?

Remember, normies think this looks muscular as fuck.

Guys, i need your opinions, advice or ideas.

I did my first test cycle, now cruising on 250mg while cutting. I want to put as much lean muscle as possible next year.
I was thinking about doing blast(15w), cruise(15w), blast(15w). But now im thinking if i should stay on 250mg for entire year. It would be cheaper and less sides to worry about.
Only thing i would have to worry about would be diet and it seems like it would be way easier to adjust calories or do a mini cut in case something gets out of control instead of having to worry about getting too fat or not maximizing gains and wasting gear.
Maybe add some orals to get strength boost at the beginning and/or some anavar for 4 week during the summer to enchance aesthetics. Im not going anywhere for vacation but it would be nice to have that mental comfort.
Ultimate goal would be 15kg/30lbs increase at the same body fat.

Dallas McCarver's autopsy report is out.

Why wouldn't it? It's safer than tren

Yeah but his doesn't look like utter shit like synthol man

You'd see gains at 250 a week right? Its over TRT dose

pls respond

my test level was over 1500 on that dose but i don't know how much over since my lab caps at that number

Over 200MG you will see obvious muscle growth, 200MG is a significantly larger amount than what the male body produces in testosterone extra a week anyway

don't do synthol, kids

What T levels should you aim for? Inb4 dont aim for T levels, 350 put me at over 4k so I'm not going to pin 500mg a week.

brazillians and russians
also indians

>he hasn't started pinning concentrated onion juice

aiming for t levels makes no sense outside of cruising/trt

What's it like to take steroids?

>350 put me at over 4k so I'm not going to pin 500mg a week.
ok, why?

clearly you seem to think you know what you're doing so you can decide by yourself

makes your nutsack fall off

www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

Just be yourself user

Don't aim for t levels

if hes getting test that high couldn't it make sense to go lower to avoid estrogen side effects though? or spending a fuck ton in AI

aromatization is so different for everyone that it makes no sense to base shit on t levels... even shbg would make more sense. but he's getting bloodwork anyway so why not look at what e2 he was at? if that's too high he can decide whether he wants to increase the test and the ai or just the ai. looking at test in a vacuum and going "yup that's what I want" makes no sense unless you're trying to stay below supra physiological levels

It's like fake boobs for muscles

What are your opinions on fasted cardio and IF during cycle?

nothing

>cutting cycles

>I am going to take a fuck load of exogenous hormones to promote muscle growth at an unnatural rate
>Am I going to provide my body the building blocks necessary to put these hormones to good use?
>Fuck no, me am very smart me actively put my body in catabolic state because twinks on youtube tell me to
>Why isn't my gear working :(((, Test is a meme and I think I bought bunk gear :(((

Yo masT, would you answer my newbie questions?
What was the difference in size when you did your first cycle? (What you weighted before vs what you weighted after)
How much did your lifts go up after you started roiding and what are your current lifts?
I just wanna get an Idea on what to expect from someone that did his shit right.

No no I mean still being in an insane surplus while also getting it during an 8 hour window, and doing ~45minutes fasted steady state incline cardio. The theory is that after ~16 hours of fasting your body will burn fat during cardio, then the food will fuel your workout and then growth post workout.
I work a sedentary job so it seems kind of pointless to eat food other than around my workout times

have you ever tried? it's really hard to eat 4000kcal of clean calories in a 8 hours window

pls reply

that isn't steroids in the pic btw

That still doesn't answer the question of why you would want to spend 2/3 of your day actively not building tissue while taking anabolic hormones to better build tissue.
It's not like muscular recovery only happens post workout or when you're asleep you're more or less recovering/potentially building muscle mass whenever you have amino acids and glucose in your blood stream.

>not embracing the bloatmaxxx
youtu.be/1LsIQr_4iSY

Cereal and milk says otherwise, faggot. I could eat bowls and bowls of the stuff.

I don't understand what you want to know. obviously 250mg of test during 45 weeks is gonna be less gains than 30 weeks of blasting and 15 weeks of cruising so...???

can't tell you how much muscle you're going to gain either, way too many factors.

Before you say
>cereal
>clean
Granola exists and is just oats, wheat, nuts, and raisins. Or just oats. Fucking oats topped with banana and peanut butter stirred in, made with milk is just fucking divine

how does he get its shirts on?

He wants to know if it's wiser to stay on 250mg and bulk normally/at a smaller surplus so he can cut as required, or go all in blast and shitloads of calories while risking getting fat but having to stay at the higher calorie intake. The answer of course is just blast and eat while keeping track of calories, and if you start getting fat then eat a bit less

Sure.

>What was the difference in size when you did your first cycle? (What you weighted before vs what you weighted after)
I gained about 12-13KG if i recall. Mostly gained a lot of mass on my legs. But i never trained my legs as a natty, thus they grow like crazy(first picture were actually my natty legs and second picture during my first cycle)

Same for my forearms. Those were my weak point by that time so i just trained them 2 times a week, until failure 5 sets. Natty i weigh like 86 kg(yes those natty pics, because no legs at that time)

Make sure you focus on your weak points. Train them at least twice or more a week. Eat 7 meals a day, consisting enough protons, carbs and fat.

>How much did your lifts go up after you started roiding and what are your current lifts?
I do it easy now. When i lifted heavier i got some injuries especially with squatting. My knees where killing me. So i don't focus on weight anymore. It's more ego lifting imo.

>I just wanna get an Idea on what to expect from someone that did his shit right.
We're all different and respond differently. You have to find out for yourself. It will take some time to understand what works best for you.

ergo-log.com/a-bodybuilder-injectable-vitamins-renal-injury.html

related

ya.. oats and nuts are incredibly stuffing, I doubt you can really get your 4000kcal in 8 hours on a daily basis without exploding, but power to you if you can, I would probably die

?

They dont go past his upper bicep anyways so its like putting on a normal shirt

>not blasting chocolate milk when you are struggling with kcals

I used to struggle with binge eating disorder so my stomach is used to feeling stuffed. It's comforting, especially just before bed

I'm really curious how you put shirts on

>tfw horrible anxiety makes me feel full all the time

I fucking hate this shit feeling, i just wanna fucking bulk and i can barely get to 2500

i think you shirt differently than i

nvm im drunk

Former fatty so the opposite is true. Unless I absolutely stuff myself then I'll always want to eat, and even then I'll want to eat again a few hours later.
My body wants me to be 250lbs again; roids make it possible to oblige without being disgusting

Thoughts on short cycles?
uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/109895-short-effective-cycles-4-weeks-on-4-weeks-off/

So IF decreases gains? What about bulking on IF if natty, wouldnt yhe boost in test and GH warrant it?

Whats the tell tell signs someone is on roids?

Lmao

hes swole

lmao

capped delts, huge traps are what you should look for on a developed physique to differentiate between natty/enhanced. the sides (gyno, acne, etc) can happen to both nattied and enhanced lifters

Any of the following either alone or in combination:
>Traps have grown significantly (by comparison to a previous point in time)
>Is huge and lean and hasn't trained for long (Has trained for longer than 2 years and made impressive gains in ~6 months
>Testicles are atrophied
The more of these are true, the more likely anabolics are involved

Suck his dick and cup his balls, if they are small he's on. If he jizzes an unimaginable amount in your mouth he's on.

sounds like you get around. user

>finally found a reliable domestic source

>I don't understand what you want to know.
I wanted to know if anyone did this and your thougths about it. I realize that blasting will give me more gains but i was also thinking about extra money i would have to spend + possible sides.

Im still going to cut for 3-4 weeks and start eating more around christmas because there will be more food at home. If i could keep the surplus for 12 months and gain 2 lbs per month it would be great.

I think im going to start my "lean" bulk 2 weeks before new year and i will stick to it for over a month to see where it will get me.

Canada's got dick for domestic sources. Luckily it's not illegal to possess for personal use here.

I'm in the UK so it's illegal to import them and shit but you can possess them. It's either that or fly to some shithole and bring some test back.

Least you got legal weed though. the fucking dream.

That's all you need for biceps? It doesn't look like it hits much else looking at his forearms, but I'm in dire need of bigger biceps so I'll throw that in my routine.

its not even legal yet and is gonna get taxed so high it might as well be left illegal
>canada
>living the dream
only if you are a faggot or a muslim

Canada seems like a pretty good country apart from the shitty cities like Toronto, Ontario. Then again thats the same with most western countries.

Thanks for the reply.
>You have to figure what works best for yourself
Yeah it most likely comes down to that.
>7 meals a day
Why 7? Right now im eating 3 meals a day with the occasional snack amounting to roughly 3k calories a day which is about 200 calores above my tdee. Do you really have to it much more? Im 5'11" 190lbs btw, I dont think eating much more would help as my bf is about 18% rn

Was gonna laugh when I thought he was gonna curl that.

But instead he does a hybrid row & monkey fucking a football movement so I'm at a loss.

At 18% bodyfat you really should cut. Before starting a cycle I mean.
7 meals a day is 2 hour spacing to ensure constant flow of nutrients.
I'm not even the guy who answered you but you should cut down to around 10-12% then bulk on a big surplus with anabolics to minimize fat gain.

someone redpill me on equipoise

20 week recomp at 300 test/600eq a good second blast? how long does it take to notice it working?

twice a week you get your .ale fried to straddle you and push a long hard thing in your ass to inject juice then you go to the gym and compare sizes with all the other sweaty men doing this then you post the pictures online for an audience of other men

no homo

How do you guys cuddle your gf while asleep without crushing her?

date T H I C C girls

wtf

>tfw no gf

Newfag here about to start 500 Test E a week. Skinny, whats the absolute best routine to explode ?

b8

Mirin his heart, lung, liver, and kidney gains.
Heart was even bigger than Rich Piano's.

the one you got good results with natty. we can't tell you what your body responds well to.

>manner of death
>natural

For me it's easier to get all my nutrition in and don't get hungry

18% bf is way too high. pics?

link? wtfff..he was just 26 year old. What was he using to get such results.

Should we worry guys?

FACT. It's impossible to be on juice and NOT have a gf.

>Bigger heart than Rich

sounds about right

Most of his issues were genetic, it even says so in the docs opinion.

Keep an eye on your bloods and this is completely preventable.

McCarver had a family history of cardiovascular disease including both hypertension and atherosclerosis.