Anyone have experience with milk thistle? What's it do?

Anyone have experience with milk thistle? What's it do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKxLA8kfIso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. It makes your clit bigger.

Tone down the disrespect.

You're a virgin i bet

It's good if you're a binge drinker like me. I don't drink much anymore but every now and again i'll get into a two day piss up. Just take these for a couple weeks after and stay sober and I feel much better.

Must have nothing to do with the "staying sober for a couple weeks" part, surely it must be this meme herb !

I drink almost every night. Do you feel it or is it a gradual thing or what?

i've been doing this for a while and the "meme herb" gave me noticeable results the first go.

For me it just helps with detoxing. If you're constantly re-toxing it's not going to be of much help. That being said, liver support isn't the worst thing an alcoholic could add to their diet..

Promotes healthy liver function

how long it take to feel/see results?

"Milk thistle has liver protectant properties, it's lesser known that it can actually down-regulate androgen receptor(AR) genes. It does this by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR, as well as affecting translocation of androgens to the nucleus of the cell, where it can turn on genes to help build muscle. Research has also shown to have inhibitory effect on IGF-1 signaling pathways, which may also inhibit your gains."

Are you /fraud/ or an alcoholic? If not, it won't do much. But if your liver is fucked from steroids and alcohol, or even a shit diet, it might help a bit. But according to Dr. Rand McClain, you are better off supplementing choline inositol

youtube.com/watch?v=uKxLA8kfIso

Alcoholic.

a week in I felt noticeably better in my midsection. I started the thistle because I would get lasting discomfort and pain in my midsection after drinking. I used to be an alchololic when I was a student and I think I did some damage to my liver.

isn't this one of the only supps doctors give people with fucked up livers and it works?

bump

It's good for your liver. If you /fraud/ with orals in your cycle, or love to drink, then it's worth adding to your supplement stack.

its good if you want to filter out drugs or alcohol after a bender. otherwise it makes u gay

Source faggot.

>posts bottle for sup in question
>Literally has the answer right fucking there
>Kills a thread for this

Just kill yourself

I've slept with onions in my socks for over six months and changed my diet. Now i'm off all of my prescription medications. I'm 71, my blood pressue is 120 / 70, blood sugar in the 90's and no joint aches. I've also lost 40+ pounds....

>tfw no union thistle