I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MORE TIMES I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MORE TIMES I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT
BUT IT IS A GOD. DAMN. MIND. SET.
THE ONLY PERSON STOPPING YOU FROM LIFTING THAT GODDAMN WEIGHT IS YOURSELF. YOU GOTTA WANT IT. YOU GOTTA FEEL IT IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. IF YOU DON'T WANT IT ENOUGH, YOU WON'T GET IT
IT IS A GOD DAMN MINDSET

youtube.com/watch?v=RgHGgP7Q3lo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B8MUwT90TJ0
youtu.be/7Fhj2koDJG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping with some deep shit
youtu.be/B8MUwT90TJ0

youtu.be/7Fhj2koDJG8

So it really is a mindset?

FUCK YES
>dies under a 405 bench

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>t. wasn't in the right MINDSET

Guys, I know it is a mindset, but I have trouble getting into the right mindset, my body doesn't want to know, I get unfocused, confused, what do

His WWE promos are going to be sickening

>being a mindsetlet

hey guys quick question. I got into the right MINDSET and everything, had a great workout, but my doctor just told me that I have something called a 'hernia' now.

Can I get over my hernia with a proper mindset?

yes

ITS A HIDDEN MINDSET, JUST IGNORE IT.

His schtick is getting old. We get it, I don't care anymore.

Tbqh Eric is the most motivational dude I've ever seen, his videos pump me up to extreme levels

the bugez might be the only dude i could ever say i might be gay for

no homo

>the way juji stares at him
everybody is homo for eric

Are you sure it's not because i broke my arm and can't progress properly?

fuck you

stay dyel

>tfw/ fit/ dumped justin as our no homo husbando

Stay mad.

stop larping kid

no traps detected lmfao @ your trap virginity

I row your squat max, nigger.

>No traps
>I row your squat max

Yeah good thing that rows are know for buildings those traps

its like, not even that impressive. if this is your life goal, then rethink your life. look at those smoothass arms

i dont know and i dont care if its him or not
but if
this nigga is natty, and you are saying this isnt impressive you need to legit rethink your life

I was "coached" online by Eric through his patreon deal
shit was great

Your doctor is telling you that you have a herniated MINDSET. You're gonna need to give your willpower some time to recover because you pushed your MINDSET too hard

MINDSET!

No matter what I do, I always get scared doing a heavy bench and really any weight on the deadlift. Last time I tried a bench pr, I hit ohp with no fear for 195 after a month or so of not doing it. I almost pissed my pants trying 285 for bench and just completely screwed myself up.
In deadlift I will legitimately stop the rep the second it gets hard. I'm going to get a 4plate squat for reps before I even deadlift 365.

If you're scared on a lift it's just fucked, you really gotta work up with small jumps if you've failed a bunch of times to rebuild confidence.

I did a fairly easy 435 and then tried 445 for 4 sessions after and I just couldn't do it each time so I'd switch to 5 rep sets of 405. After the third session I decided to just do a rep max day with 415 and got 6 which is apparently supposed to be equivalent to a 5pl8. That really showed me I was just being a chickenshit for my 1rm.

Looking good breh nice job. Are you doing "Wisconsin method"?

That is not 5pl8, stop estating

this

especially touch and go

I'm basing it off of strengthsymmetry's estimate, it's usually pretty accurate since when my max was 415 it said my 5rm was 365 which was right on

Touch and go is harder for me so I always put the weight down, rebrace and reset my form for each rep.

Back to the pit

Pretty sure what's stopping me lifting that goddamn weight is myself, yeah, but wanting it a lot doesn't really change that it's too heavy for me.

Oh boy, my mindset is helping me have less-too-heaviness pretend to exist. Wow. So useful. Great.