Alright let us end this argument once and for all

Alright let us end this argument once and for all.
>High reps, low weight (i.e. something that allows you to do 8-12 reps)
>Low reps, high weight (i.e. 3-6 reps)
What is the more effective way to get bigger biceps?

>Alright let us end this argument once and for all.
>>High reps, low weight (i.e. something that allows you to do 8-12 reps)
>>Low reps, high weight (i.e. 3-6 reps)
>What is the more effective way to get bigger biceps?

Not using both to build your biceps...

>wasting time on Veeky Forums
>when he could be doing chin/pull ups all day on a door frame bar
Srsly get one of those and crank a set out every time you pass it

doesn’t this lead to excessive tearing and injury? you’re still working out those muscles yeah? so why wouldn’t you be building up tears over time which would eventually cause an injury from constant stress? i just woke up but this seems unreasonable to me

Nigger just curl. 10-12 reps. Curlbros maybe retards but they've got their arms training right, just do that.

>Curlbros maybe retards but they've got their arms training right
what did he mean by this?

I only do 1-6 reps in all my trainings. Been great so far, getting big.

For biceps, higher volume. The loads used for training your biceps are too small to use weight increments as a consistent measure of progression.
Volume is the biggest driver of muscle growth.

what about techniques such as negative super slow curls with light weights?

Heavy compound
Light isolations/accessories

Curlbros are good at curling

Yeah dudes retarded

They're gay desu

You just need to control the weight the whole time and go through the full range of motion. That'll do it. Negatives are effective, but if you're doing them too slow then you can't be possibly using enough weight.

1. Genetics
2. If you got the short end of that stick focus on building Tris + Forearms, they make your arms look bigger anyway
3. Heavy but strict preacher curls 3x6-8 then drop weight by 25% and do another 3xF
Thank me later

ANIME PIC NEVER GONNA MAKE IT FAGGOT FUCK OFF

Do a balance of both

What is this meme of only lifting for strength or only lifting for hypertrophy? They work together, muscular endurance and mass are both important for strength training

anime website

Thanks, screencapped for future reference

I waited years to use this image

>end this argument once and for all
This gets posted at least once a month and will continue to do so

7-8 reps is, no arguments please

On what movement? I coach the curl at 3x10 with MILD hip swing, allowing only a couple of inches or so, and that gets great results.

Use the straight barbell, not the easy curl, keep your elbows at your sides, and your hand position slightly wider than your elbows for maximum bicep involvement. Hit 3x10 and drop 10% upon failure.

In my personal and highly subjective experience, 3x10 is the sweet spot, but taking it down to 8 or up to twelve -probably- won't make a big difference.

You can also see great results with the supinated (underhanded) barbell row. Terribly overlooked movement.

Thank you for this