deep deep insecurities

the idea of being loved

Every moment I'm closer to death.

gainz
geetar
gud uni
goonin on sissy hypno

What keeps me motivated?

It's that every single day I progress. My body, my mental state and my dicipline.

I'm getting stronger, I look better and people treat me different.

Girls look at me, guys are more open to talk to me.

The fact that everyone else goes home after work to watch tv/get drunk and then be hungover the next day

IDK user. I've just been so deep into drugs and close to suicide. The gym saved my life.

>sleep more, eat more, drink more water, more focus on recovery, have an extra rest day
>Learn how to cook so you don't have to eat that every meal
>Get a job closer to your home, move closer to work.
>realize getting a gf isn't going to make you happy if you can't be happy on your own.

I don't even fucking know user

>dead end job that is only night shifts so its eating my gains

>no gf

>no shekels

>no hobbies/outside activities

I am not even sure what to do in life anymore,I just keep going trough the same motions,even vidya doesn't cut it anymore.

The apocalypse
I’ll rule over all with my power

I swipe right on everything female in between sets.

One day I will get a match.

Anger.

Jordan B Peterson gave me hope again.
Made me fall in love again with my psych major and sort myself out.

>hating fats
>wanting to alleviate clownworld aggression
>wanting to be able to throw my gf around in bed
>wanting high status gf
>wanting to be stronger than bugmen
>wanting to intimidate bugmen
>wanting to be chosen for leadership roles at work more often
>wanting to be a strong healthy dad my son can be proud of and look up to, something i never had as a kid
>wanting to be more than i already am, to surpass myself
>it feels really fucking GOOD

The hope of salvation by Jesus Christ through the Holy Catholic Church.

>blazing hatred
mostly for myself

The fact that I can overhead press what I deadlifted when I first started lifting and the hope of being able to snatch what I currently deadlift.

Every day is a better day for me
Every day I become a better person than I was before

The possibility that one day I might be loved by someone and will no longer go through life alone.

gf is overrated
a girl is an accessory, nothing more
you need to be happy with your ife even without one

Fear of falling.

What fucking doesn't keep you motivated user?

We're living in a world where you can access almost anything you want, on a tiny ass device that fits in your pocket.

We're living in a world where you can launch your own business while you wait for your fucking bus to turn up. All you gotta do is tap a screen for a while.

We're living in a world where being a cut above the rest is becoming more rare and therefore more desirable, because being a pathetic sack of shit is easier than its ever been before. In saying that, the effort required to be better than the rest hasn't increased at all, infact it's easier now too.

We're living in a world where you don't even have to be the same gender today if you don't want to. Facebook will happily give you 32 options to choose from.

We're living in a world where if you wake up today and don't want to be yourself, you can now be whoever the fuck you want, and you can guarantee there's gonna be a shitbox group of people just like you, ready to welcome you with open arms so you can all bitch together about how hard society is on you "cuz muh differences".

How fucking incredible is that. We're living in a world where you have SO many choices and SO much power and control over who you are and how you live your life that you can literally change your persona like it's a fucking cut and paste stolen school assignment.

In a world with so much freedom and opportunity, I can't help but feel that if you're sad or down or depressed, it's not because life gave you a shit hand, it's because you fucking gave up on yourself.

So I ask you again OP.
What in the fucking world DOESN'T motivate you to do what you do?

This is true. I believe a good girl friend is a lot more than an accessory but you do need to be happy with your life by your own accord otherwise you and your girl will both be miserable.

>in a world
more like in a country

most people dont have it like that, theyre stuck in the shit

>We're living in a world where you can launch your own business while you wait for your fucking bus to turn up. All you gotta do is tap a screen for a while.

How do I do this?

seconded

Fear that I am running out of time to make the most of my life (nearly 25)

Anger about wasting my earlier youth.

Pride in my incredible transformation and desire to get keep progressing in all aspects of life.

>contemplate suicide every day
>want to see what this body can achieve before that happens

>be me
>go to commercial gym
>strongest guy there people mirin how much weight I move
>still only average looking
>lots of other guys moving half or even only 1/3rd of the weight are bigger/leaner than me

Its not even like I only do low rep, and I do a bunch of accessories. I dont understand, are these guys really on roids or what is going on ? They are moving literal bitchweight with bad form and look better than me.

If you got access to bitch on Veeky Forums you got access to everything I just listed.

> chicken and brown rice again

You know you don't have to eat this right? There's plenty of ways to get your protein and carbs.

You sound like a beast. If you mostly do low rep sets maybe try high reps for a few months.

He prolly referred to Uber and how the company was started

Lame example, but you can make an Etsy page in minutes.

Just start a side hustle boys. Something like 68% of customers are acquired through social media advertising. If you've got access to Facebook and Instagram you can start a side hustle business within a minute. All you need to do after that is pursue it with some dedication. Assuming you've made good results from lifting, you already know the effort required, and also the spoils involved with pursuing something with dedication and effort.

You can run a business of a spreadsheet if you want to.
People don't need to see how you do it, or where you do it, they just need to see you deliver on your promise.

There's so much "you gotta do it this way and be like this and dress like that and talk like this" with everything you do, especially launching a business. The reality is cunts just want to pay money for people to do things. If you're competent at doing something, people will pay you for it. Doesn't matter how you do it as long as you get it done.

> whole body aches
Good that means the workout is working
> chicken and brown rice again
Gains food
> 2 hours free time after work, commute & gym
Money in the pocket and i don't have to think about what I'm doing tonight
> still no gf
Can't help you here user. You just gotta bee urself. As long as yourself is 6'5", ripped, and a small time famous musician

It's kind of a shitbag post/example using uber because every fucking business now starts with "it's like uber but for XYZ"
But the truth is if you do some research into launching a start up you'll quickly learn that it's easier than people think. The difficulty is just in the persistence and work ethic, but that applies to every aspect of your life so it should be expected

Strength gains, aesthetics gains, endorphin rush, being able to eat fucktons due to higher TDEE.
Plus today one of the strongest guys was looking at me after my second-to-last squats set and said I was ambitious with that weight. Fucking killed the last set AND added another 3 reps after that. Fuck yeah. When he saw me leaving after my workout he said "you really worked your ass off, respect". Felt gud.

That said, I go and lift heavy-ass shit whether I'm motivated or not. Even when I don't feel like it, I go to the gym because I know that at the latest after the first set of squats at working weight I'll be in the zone and fucking love lifting.

thirdd

I remember the hard work I put in for the gains I have, how I had to do it again so many times just to get back the gains I lost and that only I am responsible to lift the weights in order to get those gains. Basically, there's no way in hell I'm going back so I might as well go forward.

>t. business school sociopath cultist
>hurr durr passive income
>hurr durr shitcoins
>hurrdurr survey slave
>hurr durr flip some berry juice
>hurr durr web manager
fucking jump into a volcano faggot

i don’t even give a shit if i can’t do the full workout its worth lifting regardless just to feel good and get a slight edge and to maintinence

I feel you user, at this point I cant give up on it anymore either. I might have days where I absolutely hate going to the gym but I just dont think about it much and just do it. sometimes those workouts are the best, sometimes I feel like I am about to collapse. but in the end I always show up.

motivation is nice to have but at this point I wouldnt call it motivation, probably not even discipline because I dont think much about it, its just what I do because I started this and if I give up now I wasted hundreds of hours and achieved nothing. as long as I train and stay consistent the work is paying off.

unironically this

Delet...

It's people like you that make people like us look good. You'll always have my appreciation user, god bless.

I embrace the struggle.

>rest day bro
>buy some eggs, you can get a carton for like 3 bucks or buy the egg batter shit
>just work out for like 20 minutes hard
>girls are fags bro

Yeah, this too. Even if you have a bad day, at least go and do whatever you can because doing a little is still better than not doing anything.

>Workout for like 20 minutes hard
>20 minutes hard
No 20 minute workout is hard... you're never gonna make it bro

Dunno hey user.
The hardest workout Ive ever done was only 31 minutes. I remember it because I was absolutely shattered for over a week. I've never done a killer 20 minute work out but if I was a little leaner I probably could get an equivalent result

well half the battle is staying in shape when people like op lose motivation, just saying if its hard for him aleast do somthing

like we need more pajeets up in this bitch