In my university gym (in Germany) they want to ban all dumbbells above 20kg because those dumbbells endorse "toxic...

In my university gym (in Germany) they want to ban all dumbbells above 20kg because those dumbbells endorse "toxic masculinity" and "sexist gender stereotypes". I used to love this gym and go there thrice a week. What the fuck should I do? They are literally taking away my weights.

was zum fick bruder?
fang was an anzuzetteln

Lmao what
Just duct tape a few of them together, was it that hard?

>tfw gym professor gave me a D on lifting history

holy lord...you still have plates right? you'll be fine if you've still got plates...

I really hope this is a troll. If not are there any sources to the story that you can point me to?

I'd like to go shitpost about this on /int/

Does the university want to ban the dumbells or some student group? If they ban the dumbells just use barbells for stuff 20kg and up.

Damn auf welche Uni gehst du?

First they take your guns

Then they take your knives

Finally they take your muscles

They want the demasculation to be complete

Time for barbells to fly

They can take them..
..when they can lift them!

>The absolute state of Germany
My lord, I don't even know if I should laugh or cry at this point

Just do one of these

OP
is
a
troll
not replying

Someone link this shit to /pol/.

I'm gonna need some proof on your claims.

JAJAJAJJA fucking firstdies beta fagget

Theres no better thing as being a THIRDLWORLD BRO

i can literally use as weight the people i beat up at street, and i will never go jail cause justice is no existent

Thirdwordlies for the win

Not sure actually. In my old gym the maximum dumbbell weight was 10kg, plates maximum was 15kg and kettlebell maximum was 25kg. During the introduction into the different gym areas the PT said that "anything heavier than this is unnecessary".

t. German

Just start at serious campaign against lightweight because they are hurting your manlyness. Stick with it no matter what and maybe theyll learn.

Grüße Du Schwuli

I don't believe your story at all

no proof fuck off, /pol/ baiting, this would never happen.

>germany
>being like this
This is unlikely even for the most feminist college with a gym in the worst parts of feminist USA. Please stop baiting this hard.

>bait failed cause he said Germany instead of Sweden

U in venezuela?