Tell me fit

Tell me fit

How do I sort myself out? How do I forgive myself and move on with life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KcOWSibce0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try Jordan Peterson's material, worked for some

Begin by cleaning your room.

Small steps user. Small steps.

Get ready for classic wow with the boys

Invest in a book called Make Your Bed.

start by hanging a pic on the wall so it doesn't look like you are in some sort of prison

Do not try, Do.

you have a couch and a table. your two steps ahead of me.

Looks like some shitty Big Lots couch though.

Those things are garbage and always bend in the middle no matter how fat you are.

Anyone who gets cheap leather furniture is a retard. I'll never make that mistake again.

start by getting off Veeky Forums
i saw u here yesterday

Humans are creatures of habit. Slowly form better habits.

Forgiveness is pointless, it won't change a thing. Your failures are an enduring monument in time to the sins of a weaker man. Look forward, get your shit together, and don't compound your failures.

It will be easier to forgive yourself once you start doing stuff.
If you'll allow me to shamelessly quote from Brandon Sanderson, the most important step a man can take is the NEXT step, not the first. Just continue in a direction which is always improving, and keep going. Baby steps, start by cleaning your room, home, and setting a routine.
Put on some nice music and get to work user
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcOWSibce0

>your two steps ahead of me.

I'm a couple steps above most people who come on Veeky Forums

I'm worth a lot and have my life handled for the next few years, Money is no problem, never has been. I've always worked hard

But for the past year I devolved sever depression and loss of purpose

>Money doesn't bring you happiness in the long run

You see me here everyday, I post in every feels thread and I usually start every feels thread as well :)

What about taking the steps to a better tomorrow? What about changing your habits? Where can one start and once again, wealth isn't the issue here

I can afford to clean up my place, I can afford someone to come in and clean up for me. I'm very busy with other life things where taking care of myself isn't a priority.

Stop assuming we care fuccnigga

Well, if you care and help me out you would be the reason for my continued success

I'm up for a promotion, and I'm lazy and depressed so much that I dson't want it anymore

You help me succeed somehow, and you are the reason for my success
:)

Clean your room bucko

You're retarded

>You're retarded

How about you start small and build up. Kinda like lifting
Put that back pack in a closet, or against a wall so the room looks less cluttered.
There are a few papers scattered on the floor, sofa and table. Organize or discard them
There are a few cables, try putting them away
There are compressed air cans and windex on your table, how about tossing the empty one, or putting the 3 away in a cupboard or bunch the 3 and put them to the side.
When was the last time that carpet was vaccumed?
How about those empty boxes? toss em
Those clothes? fold em away
Don't do this entire list at once. Do one, take a few minutes break and see how you feel. Slowly get thru it, as you realize you're actively improving and building on something, it should carry some motivation and help you. Small steps. Woke up, folded my blanket, swept my room, downed a rit, and coffee. Quick trip on fit, 30 min later, i'm ready to read and study. Control what you can, simple habits will help you stay dedicated and on track

OP, you may think we're joking here but we are not. Clean your place. It really is a baby step to sorting out your life in a more profond way.

You know what you have to do m8 and I know you can do it. You are going to make it; we are all going to make it.

first off get rid of that shitty laptop and get a thinkpad.

oddddd

I just bought a thinkpad actually with the lenovo sale

I blow through money like its nothing but I can't even clean my place up

Anyway, just blew through like 1400 on a thinkpad..

not one of them cheap ones either..

Can only do what you can do, and you do what you can.

which series one did you buy?

P series thinkpad

Frankly, not sure how you even brought up buying a thinkpad in a thread about my dirty place..

>kek
you must be from /g/

btw, just bought it a few hours ago on the sale from lenovo

still not sure why you brought up buying a thinkpad.. too weird...

you're a lucky fucker. i wish i had money to expend on a p series, i've been eying em for awhile. currently i have a x220 and a t430 and yeah I am from /g/ kek
idk everytime i see someone with laptops other than lenovos i think "poor fucker"

lol

I'm lucky?

Its a laptop, I can't even keep my place clean

Anyway, I have a full blown networrk/server lab in my place, three laptops, and just bought another one etc..'
not really into workstation pc's and mostly because I work remote

I can't even keep my place clean, but I have a job and blow through money like its nothing

>8pm bed time
wtf

i wake up at 4am for work...

well instead of bitching about it why not just clean the place up? stop blowing money and start sucking the shit up off your floor with a vacuum.
is some great advice. start getting some work done with that shiny new thinkpad once you get it. start torrenting some books and reading them on your server(s)

if cleaning the room is boring to you or whatever just put on some music you enjoy and clean while listening

8 Hours would put wake up time at 4am.
I dig it.

what app is this? I've been looking for some sort of scheduling to do app because I don't like calendar on ios