It's over faggots

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/06/dad-bods_n_14008484.html

>huffington post

> written by Isabelle Khoo

If you listen to what women say you are a complete idiot. Shit-test failed.

Jon and Leonardo are in their early-mid forties. Seth is in his early-mid 30's.
Jon and Leo have a completely acceptable and healthy bodies for their age, Seth does not.

What an accurate source.

>anthropologist spitballs theory as to why women might be attracted to fatter men
>this is taken as scientific evidence
never change, huffington post

I love how the president has a smug expression in that image.

You mean it's unreliable?

Only one of those that's an actual "dad bod" is Don Draper.

>ignoring basic evolutionary psychology
it's alpha fux beta bux and always will be boyos

not enough manbun

>believing anything the media says

the media is run by JEWS who want nothing but what's WORST for you

Seth is also a Jew and Leonardo is in a weird position.

Jon Hamm had to maintain a realistic 60s body for Mad Men.

women aren’t attracted to this at all. its just mental gymnastics to avoid saying, “older guys have more money, security and status, are more established and thus have more to offer me who has nothing to offer. And i can look past their frumpy physiques because i need money” that’s it. women are “attracted” to chubby guys who are rich. All these routund niggers ive met with hot gf’s have money and the women cheat on them like crazy. Some 50-60% of married women cheat semi-regularly i can imagine as male attractiveness and leanness goes down, cheating goes up. The most important thing to remember is we’ll never stop bullying chubby untermensch for having no self control

Literally propaganda.

(And I do mean "literally" literally.)

>Get fat whitey, you'll have a heart attack and should stop eating onions!
Not today Nosenburg

Literally what's wrong with Jon Hamm's body for a 46 year old?

Jon Hamm actually looks good for a 46 year old man and still has an outline of his abdominal muscles.

>dadbods are attractive
>she'll sleep wit hripped Chad behind his back anyway

>not cheating on your mombod wife with a stacy of your own

>As for women finding pudgy men more attractive, this seems to be simply up to the woman's own taste. While Bribiescas' research may suggest that older pudgy “dad bods” are what the ladies are looking for, other studies suggest that some women go for leaner men, as it is a sign of a high metabolism and therefore good genes for potential offspring. In addition, according to The Telegraph, slim bodies are also often a sign of higher sex drives and higher sperm counts, two equally important qualities for reproduction.
so the article doesn't actually support this dadbod theory at all in fact the literal opposite.

Jon Hamm has a giant dick and the author knows it.

>weight gain is due to decreasing levels of testosterone. As a result, this strengthens the immune system

Seth is what the typical North American mid 30s nu male looks like.

>media misreports something an expert said
You're a brainlet if you trust anything non-specialized outlets write on anything academic.

>women

>lifting for women
Never gonna make it