Redpill me on rice

redpill me on rice

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2012/11/arsenic-in-your-food/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you eat it for energy, it has mostly carbs.

Redpill me on pasta. Will I get a gluten allergy or something else fucked up? Getting bored of rice.

It's full of rat poison.

consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2012/11/arsenic-in-your-food/index.htm

Why do rice, pasta and noodles leave me feeling extremely hungry, despite eating a large meal? It's extremely annoying.

every food ive ever seen mentioned on Veeky Forums gets shit on, whats left to eat? chicken?

Thats southern US rice tho, mine is from thailand and i rinse it multiple times just in case

chicken is full of antiobiotics.

Cutting food, not bulking.

Not if you get the non antibiotic kind

Do with onion and beef

It'll be a fest for a king of gains

oatmeal.

really though i don't give a fuck. i eat rice occasionally when i feel like it. everything is guna kill you and we as humanity are fucked anyway who cares

Like rice, chicken has a bad arsenic contamination issue. In fact using chicken manure is one of the reasons rice has such high arsenic levels.

I know the digestion of carbs is pretty complex but from what I understand enzymes in the intestines break it down, so it basically goes right through your stomach to 15 feet of intestines, so you feel more empty with your stomach. Protein by comparison has to be broken down first by stomach acids.

Thats southern US rice tho, mine is from India

>Not eating biotic chicken.

replace with quinoa, or if that's too expensive make sure you're eating brown rice

Because you are eating refined carbs

Brown and black rice or black bread will not have this effect

My wife is korean and we mix a little white sweet rice with black and brown rice and specific beans in the rice maker, no "carb crash"

Because it's mostly refined carbohydrates. Once your enzymes break down the fibrous outer coat of bran, it's essentially carbs, protein and small bits of fat.

Simple carbs have their place, but that place is amongst other foods to slow digestion for most people. Athletes who burn through all their glycogen super quick need those simple carbs in to replenish their muscles to continues.

Brown rice is a good alternative to white rice, which is what it's marketed as. But pulses, beans and certain grains contain a fuck load more macro and micro nutrients than rice. It's a personal thing and you'll find what works for you. Pasta, brown or white, is so easy to break down because it's essentially reconditioned flour. Meaning it's made up of tiny particles that your body doesn't need to work very hard to break down since it has a far greater surface area than the whole food.

>My wife is korean

stopped reading, rice burner

Pasta is good, I prefer it over rice, it's less filling. Good recipe is 100g pasta (dry) boil that shit. Season chicken breast with salt and black pepper and bake, cut it up and throw it into your pasta.