"Wow user your super buff"

>"Wow user your super buff"

How do you respond to this without being a autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpxkFKHm6w8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofQe17j49DY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“Thanks”

Blacks are gross and lazy but I can't stop thinking about black girls. What's wrong with me?

>Haha, y-you too.

I guess all that zumba is paying off

You think niggers and blacks are the same.

>thanks I watch a lot of sweaty guys on instagram and don't jerk off so I can look big pretty cool right? hehehe

>"It's spelled "you're"."

>"Wow user your super buff"

"fuck ya I am. Alpha male baby. ALPHA!"

>flex
Wanna feel?

>ok
>I mean no im still dyel
>"what did you say, user? I can hear you, you're just mumbling"
>t-thanks?

moar

What's the difference?

giv

Make a joke of any kind that suited the situation

"Thanks"

why are you people so socially inept that this is a puzzle to you?

Thank you. You are quite good looking too.
But I regard any form of race mixing as an abomination, so please don't delude yourself in thinking you will be able to have any kind of sexual and romantic relationship with me

Niggers are the American blacks

Normal Blacks are EU civilised blacks.

Lads I'm attracted to black women

>being mismired
is there a worse feeling ?

"i know"

>civilised
>blacks

>do it for himi

>don't forget you're hime forever

REMINDER THE SUPERIOR ANGLO ALWAYS WINS

>All that time I spent working for it had to be worth for something, right?

?

Flex a 'cep and tell her she has to buy you dinner if she wants to see how buff.

“thank you baby girl, you have beautiful eyes did you get those from mom? haha i wish i was better at giving compliments. haha i know my mom always said i was shy haha. yeah for sure.”

its so fucking easy lol, i just hate people

Hey, they taught a gorilla to speak sign language, you'll be amazed what science can do.

mention your mom a bit more why don't you, certainly doesn't stink of Oedipus

Look at all these civilized brown people in Europe!

youtube.com/watch?v=HpxkFKHm6w8

This is the kino response right here

The type of person to go on youtube and comment
>"B-BUT GOY, M-MULTICULTURALISM"
That's the type you are. Holy shit. If you haven't met a civilized black person in your entire life you haven't interacted with people enough.

Also, those people are niggers, not black people.

Gross and lazy but yet the chick in the OP is good looking and in shape

You must be a homosexual if you wouldnt bang a chick because her skin is a couple shades darker than yours

Nothing at aaaaaall user I can't imagine how such thoughts might have come to be implanted in your brain. Oh well, I guess we'll nevah know... better just start planning now for your inevitable brown future. It's going to be beautiful!

The only answer.

>Also, those people are niggers, not black people.
this argument is really great.

DICK2BIG

Just call them niggers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofQe17j49DY

>open fannypack
>take out onion
>look her dead in the eyes
>i know baby
>take bite of onion while winking at her

>anglo
>winning

you been to london recently?

It is though. If you genuinely and unironically believe that 98% of blacks are fucking angry violent monkeys and the only thing stopping them from raping the nearest woman at any time are the punishments brought by the government, I think you've eaten too many red pills in your lifetime, buddy.
Islam is a fucking angry war-oriented religion, of course the followers of that shit are gonna be fucking angry. That doesn't mean there aren't normal black people out there. This is the same as saying all whites are school shooters because most school shooters are whites. Doesn't make sense.

And maybe only 1 in 5 blacks in say sweden are civilized, but that's still 1 in 5. Can't just say "they're all monkeys" when 20% of them aren't.

Renaults as riot control cars.
How is dose France even maintain a government in place?

Even europoor has enough sense to use Hummers

You joke about it, but spaghetti spills suck
>met a girl at a baseball game
>rambled about octopi intelligence for 15 minutes

>2017
>Not tying an onion to your belt

Never gonna make it

>for you

>t-those are n-niggers not blacks ehehe

Blacks have vastly lower IQs than their White and Asian counterparts. This holds true across all strata of society, including income levels, family structure, and personal educational attainment. Sure, some blacks may be smart enough to live and work meaningfully in white society, but that's the top 20% or so of Westernised blacks. Genetic reversion to the mean is also unfortunately real. There is no guarantee that the children of the top ~20% of blacks will share their relatively higher IQ. Additionally, if typically higher IQ racial subgroups like Jews or Asians have children with a black person, that kid is statistically more likely to be on the "black" side of the spectrum intelligence-wise.

Basically racemixing is bad because your children will be dumber and look wierd.

and who let you out of the cotton field, you little slave you

>I think you've eaten too many red pills
What did he mean by this?

>That doesn't mean there aren't normal black people out there.
mfw he relaxes, and will learn not to the hard way

You trynna get the pipe?

>This is the same as saying
Except niggers ARE violent rapist apes... statistically and repeatedly over a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

How you act is not directly corrolated to IQ. If you put a real smart kid in a shitty ghetto hood, he'll be just as fucked up and violent as the others, but probably more successful, because he's smart.

Same way, if you put a typical ghetto nigger in a rich and loving family upper-middleclass, he'll be much, much less violent, and make it much, much farther in life. He won't be a nigger then, I assure you. Upbringing has far, far more to say on how you act towards others than genetics ever will. Of course, upbringing depends on the parents, but your argument is against racemixing. If you're a pretty great dad and want your son to become a proper man, obviously you'd put in a lot of effort in bringing up your kid properly, right?

3% of the US population commits over 50% of the murders

we aren't talking about all blacks user, just 18-45 year old black males, so cross the street when you see one because they are all violent

>I’m a vegan babe

>Guys 1/5 of these people are not backwards savages so don't be racist :^)

lol great argument retard

Ok.

>go to country outside of US
>go to decently civilized area
>blacks are normal
Who would have thunk that if you get them out of the ultraghetto they stop being fucking ghetto thugs?

>"Thanks love. Shame I'm not as buff as you are beautiful."
>"Thanks. You're pretty fit yourself."
>"Thanks"
>"Super buff? Damn, the entire time I thought of myself as a crappy attempt at a Rock Johnson impersonator. You'd be better at impersonating, like a recipient for the hottest girl of the year award. Walk in to take the award, and no one would notice the difference"

That's all I got. I'm not great when it comes to talking people.

I'm not saying "go to the hood with open arms and try to make new friends :^))"
I'm saying upbringing, where they were born, how wealthy their family are, and such, has a dickton to say for how violent they become. It's not all genetical. I'm not talking about ghetto blacks, I'm talking about blacks that were brought up in a good neighborhood with a wealthy and loving family.

>"Thanks love. Shame I'm not as buff as you are beautiful."
>"Super buff? Damn, the entire time I thought of myself as a crappy attempt at a Rock Johnson impersonator. You'd be better at impersonating, like a recipient for the hottest girl of the year award. Walk in to take the award, and no one would notice the difference"

black africans never accomplished anything in their entire history, they didn't do a thing except evolve into whites and asians who actually build and invent past the level of a stick

name me one fucking thriving ancient black civilisation

>fucking useless

Yeah, putting a nog baby in a rich household will increase his prospects for lifelong success. But they'll still be lower on average than a white kid at the same income level.

Putting a smart kid in the ghetto will make him get the shit kicked out of him if he's white, or, if he's black, he'll get the shit kicked out of him and be told "stop accin' whyte" or "why you tryna talk whyte? you a nigga mayne"

When will we stop the social construct of Toxic Blackness :^)

Welp, pic related didn't lie.

I guess I have no rebuttal. But if they're not ghettoniggers, that's still no reason to treat them like shit or hate them, is it? Why would you take out your rage on random black people, or even spend energy hating them if they don't bother you?

If you live near a ghetto shithole then I understand your racism completely, but if you live in a decent area, I really don't.

Dumb frogposter, stop making the rest of us racists look bad.

No, they just turn nice neighborhoods into burned out ghettos.
>source: Detroit, London, Brussels, etc...
Niggers gonna Nig

>not even

Humble and playful

Still, that's more of an environmental thing than a black thing, imo. It's not a social construct, the ghettos and the entire culture there is fucking terrible, but say you flew to europe and saw a white chick with a black guy, that shouldn't boil your blood and disgust you. Learn to hate ghettoniggers moreso than you hate black people is what I'm saying.

Probably have a master-slave fantasy. A surprising amount of black girls are into that. Find one and try it out

Wrong you retard, Chicago wasn't a ghetto shithole when it was still a white city.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

Ah well. I come from a nice city in europe and blacks here are literally normal, and there's no such thing as "ghettos" or anything of the like.
Maybe I'm too shielded from the truth, but whatever. The blacks in my area seem normal, but maybe that's just cause they're a minority here.

because that's how nice areas become ghettos

>lefties virtue signalling in their bubble created by hard working white neighbours in majority white town
>diversity moves in next door thanks to schlomo the politician
>chicago

>Kingdom_of_Kush

this is actually kinda funny so I'm gonna steal it

>watch, this is how you bait retards
black africans have been there as homo sapiens for 200,000 years, and africa is bigger than the USA and all of western europe combined and has more resources than the rest of the entire world, yet all they have to show are two slave empires who sold blacks to muslim arabs that have since collapsed

Makes sense.

you think?

I've been trying to hit the gym a couple times a week lately. what do you do to sty fit?

Fuck off, we're talking about niggers.

>yet all they have to show are two slave empires who sold blacks to muslim arabs that have since collapsed

They both existed before muslims

Aksumites were a mercantile empire that ended up conquering yemen

Kushites conquered Egypt and parts of the Levant

neither sold many slaves. Did you even read or just posted immediately?

Because of the normalization of the absence of black fathers, black America is largely mother-focused. If you want a black girl to be okay with you, you show you have a good relationship with your mother.

oh well, beg your pudding.

I'll see myself out

>400 BCE

>Sold slaves to muslims

>you flew to europe and saw a white chick with a black guy, that shouldn't boil your blood
I live in central europe and that shit boils my blood to the max dude

so you are saying non-black africans from north africa are black africans?

you really are a nigger

Neither are north Africans

>literally lying on the internet

>That failure at the end
I have never used a spotter but I've never really thought about this

'I know'

you will never have a Chad Wesley Smith as a spotter so I'd advise you just learn to dump it safely

Up through the start of the trans-Atlantic slave trade they were at technological parity with the Europeans.

The difference seems to be the Europeans got the Enlightenment, the niggers didn't.

Mike didn’t deserve this

>darkies
>getting enlightened

o i am laffing

Do squats in one of those areas where the lower area has one of those longer weight holders that are adjustable, so if you're about to fail, you can just lie down on your knees, and the weight is still on the weight racks that are low and that way you are safe.

yes, niggers had steam engines and their own industrial revolution i'm sure

>EU civilised blacks
no such thing lmao

>talking to south african friend of mine
>works in private hospital
>tells me all white women he's ever seen come in to the hospital for domestic abuse injuries were involved with niggers
>literally couldn't think of a single case of a white man hospitalising their wife over the 8 years he worked triage

I wonder why interracial relationships could possibly be seen as bad. It eludes me completely.

lol

white men don't beat their women, that's a new one. Put that right up their white men are the physically strongest race because of hurr durr strongman comps