How do i go from 18% body fat to 10% body fat

How do i go from 18% body fat to 10% body fat

I have trained for 3 weeks now and eating clean

And cutting the carbs but still see noo results how did you guys made it?

Pic related me

fewer kcals

you should be able to get down to 12% or so with just that.

You're supposed to eat at a deficit mate, should bulk though

Eat at a deficit and try IF

>I have trained for 3 weeks now and eating clean
Train more, eat less

>three weeks
>results

Already doing it m8
Breakfast: oat meal
Lunch: wrap with eggs yes i used wraps for less carbs
Dinner: pic

Also is there a supplement for losing fat?

>ive trained for 3 weeks now

You should see at least something i guess?

When do i see results?

Welcome to Veeky Forums

You probably won’t perceive your gains because you look at yourself every day and don’t notice the tiny, incremental changes.
Take a weekly picture of yourself and weigh yourself at the same time every week. This will provide more consistent results.
You can expect to lose about a pound a week if you are eating clean at a deficit. Track your calories. /fat/ recommends myfitnesspal.
I’d have to agree with the user who suggested you bulk up before you cut down, but I’m not here to set your goals for you.
Godspeed user

No way you're getting enough protein. Just read the fucking sticky...

Lol seriously. I've been on the onion diet longer than that. People shouldn't be allowed to post here for at least 3 months

>3 weeks
Unless you are doing a huge deficit you won’t see any progress that quick

You're not 18%.

You won't see results in 3 weeks.

You need a healthy balance of carbs/protein/fats. I'd only cut carbs if I had a specific timeline I needed to look a certain way for and know that it isn't permanent.

Click the fucking dinosaurs you twat.

shouldnt have a deficit. youll just lose muscle and fat if youre working out. id say a nice clean bulk and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. get big and defined and then cut whatever else is left

Listen little baby,

You're gonna get a lot of degrading and hurtful comments in this thread, and that's exactly what I about.

Let me just say you are a failure the way you are you hear me sugar? FAILURE you can't ever change, you deserve nothing you want.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

it's going to take months of proper dieting and actual lifting, but honestly with a little deficit no more than 3-5 months

>I have trained for 3 weeks

you need to IF asap while doing cardio

What do you want to cut if you don't have any muscle?

read the sticky faggot

This is my goal anons
I just want to have 10% body fat with a little muscle

god he looks like such a bratty twink

lift to build muscle mass, which burns fat just to exist, like how a bigger house costs a higher property tax. and don't eat soy or eat/drink from bpa-lined containers, they cause a less than optimal hormone balance which causes what you appear to have going on. don't be afraid of fats, rather, avoid sugar. DON'T CUT!! wtf are people cutting for?? it kills your metabolism, when you are working to gain muscle, you will inevitably lose bodyfat.

You should try lifting weights.

Youre not 18%

This desu. What the fuck have you been doing?

>says he cut carbs
>eats pasta

he was way more muscle than you, delusional faggot OP. you will look nothing like that at 10% bf.

Already doing it 5 days a week

What am i then

a faggot

That was my only carbs for the whole fucking day

cutting out carbs means cutting out carbs

But yeah

This is how.i train

5min hit bycle burn about 100 calories

Then squad 3x8
And no rest btw i go then benchpress 3x6
And then abbs
And the legpress 3x6
Then shoulder press 3x10
And then chinups 3x10
Oh and alot of jumping ropes alot

4times a week

>Then squad 3x8
thats too big to be a squad retard, you mean platoon.

And that's retarded. Especially cardio before you workout.

>And then abbs
yes, abs are a muscle

double alot of jump ropes? well you are on the right track, buddy

I need to do hit to burn fat m8

Yeah senpai i rope alot and with alot i mean a good 30min

do it after lifting mong

OP thinks cutting to 10% bf will automatically give him muscle, shit thread move out

>Claims he lifts
>No diddlys

kek

>asks what to do but rejects advice and claims he is already doing everything right anyway
>been working out for 3 weeks and expects results
>has deluded himself into thinking his goal body is achievable by losing fat and with not much muscle

Wanna know how i know you're a little bitch?

Eat more protein. Eat less sugar. Pick a routine and stick with it for months without missing a workout, without missing a day of your necessary protein intake.

Then you will see results.

more meals in your day.
more protein.
stop lifting like a newbie. feel that shit out.

i started seeing results 4 weeks in. i was also at 12%. a lot of it is how you lift what you lift. another thing is eating the right amount of shit you need throughout the whole day.

You're doing the same exercises 4 days a week? Jesus.

Not wrong for a beginner if compounds

Fuck that one got me.

No of course fucking not
I have to try first lose fat then build.muscle up

A year a go i tought oh why not just bulk up
So i did and got some muscle but you couldnt see no shit because of all that fat

You are going to be almost a skeleton since you have little muscle, but anyway try doing intermittent fasting (IF), preferably one meal a day (OMAD), while keeping caloric intake limited, you can check for more info in the fasting general.

Can someone give me a sample day meal just wanted to know what most people eat at calorie deficit

>When i said my goal is the picture i Earlier sended i know as wel i cant just achieve it by just losing fat
My masterplan haha dr pavel xddd
No but my masterplan is to lose fat as possible so all i have to do is bulk up to get my goal

hmm jij komt me heel erg bekend voor. volgens mij ken ik jou lmao

Nice one steven

>>asks what to do but rejects advice and claims he is already doing everything right anyway
seriously why do people do this?
are they just trolling or legitimately retarded?

chicken breast until you get enough protein (~1 g per lb when cutting) and then buttered rice to make up kcals until you get to your deficit.

or literally anything else that involves adequat protein and kcals that fills you up.

Is english not your primary language or are you just retarded. Honest question OP

>18% bf

you're being very generous pal.
Eat less, take anabolic steroids and actually working fat burners, stay active.

Here is my food for the day eating at around 700 calorie deficit, about 2500 calories a day. trying to hit 8-7% from 10%
>850 grams of chicken breast
>4 whole XL eggs
>240 grams white kidney beans
>400 grams brocolli
>400 grams green string beans
>1 whole large onion
>1 clove of garlic
>200ml olive oil
>100 grams whole oats
>300ml lactose free 1.5% milk
>3 grams cocoa
>2 servings of whey isolate
>1 cup of coffee
>small amounts of pepper, paprika, and herbs

you went and woke up one of the few people left on here who actually lift

Eat that exact same thing every day for a year OP, and I assure you, you will look better than ever.

200 ml olive oil, yea no thanks that like 1300 kcals in itself fatty

Literally the same is happening to me

I'm sorry I meant to write 200 kcals of olive oil, roughly 25ml, I buy a 200ml spray that has to last me 8 days, if It doesn't I have to go the rest of the 8 days cooking without it.

Oh gotcha

Get rid of the wrap, replace it with 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs and stop being such a cunt to the people trying to give your retarded ass advice.

I do 4 minutes of chest 4 times a week and i'm not seeing results.

What happened between the time you decided to bulk a year ago and now ?

If you're gonna cut carbs, eating it once a day probably does more harm than just eating them normally, its not steady its a spike.

Broke my hand

Thats more like 20-22% not 18

Im from the netherlands so no its not

You are proby right

You know i began working out and got some gainz i got stronger but you couldnt see no shit
Because of.my body fat so i learned my lesson

>Cut first then muscle up

not OP but would ivysaur 4-4-8 with day cardio work to get bf down from 14% to 10% on a sub 500 defecit??

READ THE FUCKIGN STICKY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"c'mon guys"