That guy who loads up 315 on the bar...

>that guy who loads up 315 on the bar, does ONE set of deadlifts and leaves for home in his sweaty sweatpants and a hoodie, buying a whole GALLON of milk AGAIN a the store on the way

whats wrong with one set of dl ?

>mfw doing bulgarian
>mfw I go all the way to the gym to do literally ONE rep
>mfw progress diddly 75lb in 3 weeks
>mfw everyone at my gym thinks I started gear or something

It was worth the severe depression.

Guilty of doing only 1 set of deadlifts yesterday. My lower back said no to doing my full workout. I don't wear sweats like an autist though.

>bulgarian
what is this? sorry im new here

whats the point of those guys wearing hoodies every day in the gym, lifting heavy only and mean mugging everyone they see? what are they up to?

You're supposed to ramp up to it. Ideally, from an empty bar. So it's 1x5 plus the gauntlet of sets before it building up to that one big working set. If your dumb ass is doing just a couple warm ups and loading up for just one set, you are doing it wrong.

do your 1 rep max every day for only 1 lift for 3-4 weeks
crazy strength gains but only for that 1 lift and if its squats or deadlifts you will feel depressed because your body thinks youre trying to kill it and will panic by rapidly increasing CNS efficiency.
Your nutrition and sleep has to be 100% on point for it to work.
If youre new dont do it though.

it's the training methods used by Kyriakos Grizzly, a Bulgarian living in Greece known for his incredible feats of strength.

Isnt that essentially more than 1 sets? I only do a single warmup set.

they just want to get in and get out to watch CT Fletcher vids and defend Samson's bad form.
>empty bar
how would you get your fingers around the bar to lift it user?

fuck meant for

>Walk into the gym at 4am
>12 squat racks and literally everyone of them has a bar with weight on it
>fuck the primetimers who lift and leave

You basically focus on 2 lifts per day and go for a 1 rep max. That's it. Great program for gaining pure strength. There's more to elaborate on so i suggest looking up Greg knuckols

That guys the biggest cunt in my gym, can't talk shit if it works.

use a couple of plates to lift it a few inches off the ground

why do people wear hoodies in the gym?
I wear shorts and a vest and I still need to take breaks to stand under a vent

what kinda half ass training are you doing where you can wear a fucking hoody

Fuck I wish my gym looked like this. The only time you can find a facility like this in the US is at a Uni or fucking crossfit for $150/mo where you don't even get to use the equipment properly anyway.

Sounds like you have a gland issue fatty.

I always assumed it was to sweat more and get leaner

to hide my shame about my /comfywinterbulk/ chub kek. and some people unironically need to get super in the zone to lift heavy to a point headphones are not enough, so the hood gets pulled up too

sounds like you're some obese 'powerlifter' who does three sets an hour

but sweating won't make you leaner except in the short term
like if you're pre photoshoot maybe but just in general?