How come white people get mad when I tell them that they're roughly 40% Middle Eastern?

How come white people get mad when I tell them that they're roughly 40% Middle Eastern?

Are they really that insecure in their persons?

Attached: ADMIXTURE_15.png (3072x1152, 78K)

>How come white people get mad when I tell them that they're roughly 40% Middle Eastern?

That's objectively wrong and you don't know how genetics work.

but it's not.

thanks for proving my point though, it's rare to see people so dedicated.

Nothing wrong with ANCIENT Middle Eastern DNA. The problem with modern Middle East is that it absorbed a ton of African nigger blood in the last 2000 years.

>European farmers
>Middle-eastern

Attached: moron.png (1600x1538, 236K)

only in arabia.

Levant is probably the least negrified so they look the most "white", especially the non-muslims.
Iran, Afghanistan etc are pretty separate thing.

of course they were middle eastern, that's where they came from.

The rest of the middle east absorbed a lot of Caucasian and Arab blood, which turned them more "east and south", so to speak.

Saudi Arabs have about as much African blood as the Portuguese.

So 100%?

also looks like they're about equal in African blood to the rest of the mideast--they actually have less Afro blood than the Lebanese.

More than 40% for most Europeans.South Europeans are 60-75%.
East and North have much more siberian hunter gatherer admixture.

>That's objectively wrong and you don't know how genetics work.

Most Europeans have well over 50% Neolihic Anatolian+CHG+in southern populations also Natufian and even Iberomaurisian.

idk if your chink eyes can see it, but EEFs are a literal hybrid between WHG and Saudi types on that chart.

Common proto-European origins don't make them "40%" of something. Are humans 99% ape because of common origin?

That's simplification(Saudis are modern mixed race population like all modern west eurasians) but yeah

humans are literal apes you retarded wigger.

Attached: white amerimutt.jpg (506x667, 42K)

We do?
Maybe in America.

right, the point is that EEFs were largely Middle Eastern. Them being "west oriented" on the genetic chart is meaningless, which is that the poster was insinuating.

They were mostly west eurasian UHG, distantly related to WHG. The amount basal eurasian in tepecik-ciftlik (seems to be purest anatolia as boncuklu and barcin both have at ~10-20% WHG with some farmers having upwards of 40% WHG which is 2x more than any modern population as lithuanians have ~20%) is unclear. ANFs probably had 10-25% BE. Saudis have like 30-39%, unless recently mixed in that case less.

Your statement relies on the premise that Mediterraneans should be considered “white”, which before the 20th century they weren’t.

The original definition of white as it was used in early America included only Germanic, Anglo, or Nordic. Italians, Spanish, swarthy Frenchmen, and even the Irish were not considered white.

Anyway BE is estimated to have split 80,000 years ago from other populations so OOA maybe have been over 100,000 years ago.

>Germanic, Anglo, or Nordic. Italians, Spanish, swarthy Frenchmen, and even the Irish

All of these have signifcant mediterranean admixture.

Correct answer: because people are weirded out when autistic neckbeards like you assume you know someone's heritage and make sure everyone knows you think you know

>How come white people get mad when I tell them that they're roughly 40% Middle Eastern?

Probably because it’s a pedantic statement that’s only technically true if you argue a meaningless point and basically akin to saying white people are 96% black.