Hello dear Veeky Forums - Fitness community!

Hello dear Veeky Forums - Fitness community!

My name is Ryan am 27, and I am overweight

My doctor gave me a new diet plan and advised me to go to a gym at least 3 times a week.

The new diet plan which the doc gave, has A LOT of vegetables and fruits(which I don't like) included.

I was wondering what soap you guys use in order to clean your veggies and fruits for your meal plans.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you in advance.

-Ryan

Nigga wtf

You don't need to use soap on them. There's been research on the subject and a rinse works just as well at removing pesticides as cleaning with a soap does.

on the 1% chance this is not bait

You do NOT wash vegetables with soap.

You just rinse them with water and shake them off. If they're layery or leafy you spread the leaves around a bit to wash away dirt that could have gotten inside.

>cleaning veggies with soap

wtf is wrong with americans?

hahaha oh wow, put me in the screencap to that when this is a famous meme I am in the screencap XD

Adding to this. Scrubbing and water temp was more important for removing stuff. For bacteria, if you're concerned about it, a vinegar rinse is effective.

But between you and me, I've been eating my fruits and veggies with just a scrub and water rinse for 25 years with no problems.

>soap you guys use in order to clean your veggies and fruits

this thread gonna be gud

>use soap to wash your fruits and veggies

the ABSOLUTE STATE of Veeky Forums

My fucking sides holy kek this autismo nigger washing his veggies as if he were washing fucking plates

please tell me this is fucking bait

holy kek

Bro that is a thicc capsicum.
It is making my pecker twich

vegetable spray wash.

google that shit, son.

>not cleaning them in the washing machine
Amateur.

nice b8 m8

Fantastic pasta OP, haven't seen this so I'm assuming fresh
>pasta with clean vegetables
What a treat