Cbt

Good o'l cbt

6'2
10%~

Mirn delts

5'11

/forever fat/ crew

Bro don't start a cbt when it is your second week in the gym. Train for at least six months and then post a picture where you aren't a skeleton.

Fucking THICC. You pull it off at least. I'd still recommend cutting to like 18-20% bf, bit too high

pls help, I want a 6 pack for the first time in my life so I bulked until I got a 1.5/2.5/3.5/5 and now cutting all my lifts have gone in the shitter, I'm at like 135/235/305/435 now after losing 23lbs and I still don't fucking have abs at 5'9 168lbs.

How can I continue cutting without losing all my gains

you arent strong enough to cut man

135 ohp is literally nothing, thats like baseline strength levels lol

235 bench is literally nothing either

you're at a good bodyweight now to start a good 3 year bulk/strength building period. get up to a 225 lb press, 350 bench, 500 squat, 600 deadlift, then cut

nah people with my goal body lift less than me in every lift, I just want to know how to cut without losing too much more strength as I'm only like 5lbs off now but these last 5lbs have taken as long to remove as the first 15 did while resulting in more strength loss.

I've got the full flat stomach and adonis belt now, I just want the 6 pack

I've seen pics on here in CBT threads of people with lower lifts than me at my bodyweight and height with 6 packs so I'm just fucking frustrated at this point

>5'4"
>115lbs
>Age: ??? ;)

Thinking of taking hip thrusts out of my workout soon as I'm getting looks from all the guys at the gym.

yeah its called genetics my man. i bench 200kg and am 190 pounds at 5'9 and see people with 100kg benches that look leaner at heavier bodyweights than me. the world isn't fair for all of us

Some good lookin fellas in this thread.

'4"
lbs
>>Age: ??? ;)
>Thinking of taking hip thrusts out of my workout soon as I'm getting looks from all the guys at the gym.

They just wanna help out

On your way to BEARMODE

Natty? Don't lie pls I need to know if this is achieve able

what le fuck are these and how can I get rid of them
it's not bone since I can push them deep in
tensor fasciae latae?

Tumours. Very common area. RIP

Yah im pretty short.

Is it possible for me to get to this guy’s level?

I’m 5’9 ~165lbs

5'9
Bodyfat?

Yeah you’ve got the frame for it. Just slow bulk and strength train

neckpill strikes again, you gained like 5 alpha points

Is this possible for a natty? seriously ideal

Those are the ventrogluteals, I know because I use them to inject. If you raise your leg to the side they become hard like bone right?

you guys actually like how i look? lmao, i think i look terrible

You look strong.

According to the last CBT I look weird
lets go

>20
>5'11
>160
>??%

4 month brogress

167-166
bench 225-245
squat 345-365
dl 420-425

5'9.5 (lol) 160lbs
what's my bodyfat %?

Yeah, I do. I'm not an alphadestiny fanboy or anything, but your pysique is more asthetic to me than having a six pack and a small waist. You just look fucking brutal and barbaric. My inspiration/goals folder (which rotates as my wallpapers) basically look like you lol
>Pic related

Thx mang :)

Yeah like most people on here I’m trying to go for the twink look but one day at a time I suppose. Pic related is where I started off as. Years of strength training and I guess that’s what you end up looking like

Traps coming along nicely, trying to go full bigguy

Should definitely bulk, your pecs look small, little hard to tell from the front but your back doesn’t seem very wide, traps need work. Lookin pretty good overall, just bulk to 210 then cut again

Btw what’re your maxes?

Looking fuckin good mate

up almost 10 pounds on dat winter bulk. sucks losing definition but at least lifts are going up

5'9" 172

Am I dyel

No problem, bro.

Great transfomation. I was a weak lanklet for the longest time, so that might be a reason why I appreciate some extra body fat and size over the whole "hollywood" physique. Abs are overrated, in my opinion.

need to cut imo ya look like a chubby boy

I'll look like a twink if I cut ;_; I told myself I wouldn't pussy out until I hit 200 and then cut

Your pelvis is weirding me out.

bait is getting worse and worse

bruh you're a cunt hair away from doing the truffle shuffle but if you keep it to a pretty lean bulk I think you could wait until Christmas (hanukkah?) is over

Hoodies 24/7 baby. I can't go back to skelly mode

my school used to wrestle your bitch ass high school lolol

Did we win

never duels, just tournys

6'1
83kgs

6'2
205 lbs

bench: 2pl8 for 5x5,
OHP 1pl8 max

How long ago was this?

i mean, i was c/o '13

Hey could use some caloric intake help real quick.

I'm 6' tall, about 200lbs currently, 24 years old, maybe 13% body fat.
My work is sedentary, sitting at a desk.
I lift weights with high intensity for about 1.5 hours 3 times per week. I do 1 hour of intense yoga, and 2 hours of low intensity yoga twice per week, and I do 45 minutes of intense cardio twice per week.

What should my caloric intake be to drop down to 190lbs or so in say, 90 days?
I want a real slow cut to maintain muscle mass. I did a cut from 220lbs starting January of 2017, but I lost a ton of size. Pic related is current.

Thanks guys.

Pic related is from may, at about 210, halfway through the cut. I feel like I fucked up and cut too hard and lost too much size.

You were a little before me. My last year there news broke at your school the football team was doing some gay hazing and everytime we drove past you guys on our way to the Y we'd yell at your team. Good times on the main line

How much time did it take you to achieve those bodies?

6'0, 192 pounds, and 20 years old. 11% bf I think.

lel that's not my school but i know what you're talking about. i lived right next to it. broomsticks man

Here's a pic of me at the cardinals game the other day. Mires abound. One dude walked up to me and said "you're fucking ripped brah"
Was some good feels

This pic was today

And the day before the game. Hope I'm not spamming. Haven't been in a CBT in months and hoping for some input

work on chest volume

nice legs man. what's your leg routine?

need more size, especially chest, second pic indicate maybe gyno. I mean you can always just cut and go for ottermode, just depend on how happy you are with your current amounts of muscle.

You only have core brah. Work to emphasize other muscle groups

6'2, 190lbs

Rate lads

>4pack
rolled 1 on ab insertions, feelsbadman. Can tell you worked pretty hard too

It's called doing direct ab exercises

in the same boat. 6'2" with pretty much the same build as 43756435 but with shit abs

>shit abs
you mean like cobblestone abs?

Advice? Been lifting for 4 weeks now doing 5x5 with chin up and dips as extra. Been improving quite a lot and my diet is like 80% good. Any tips/critique? Should I bulk some more? I feel like most fat is around my belly right now.

I think you look pretty good, definitely an improvement from before your cut.
doesn't look like you lost any muscle mass either.

What you have right now is fine for bulking too don't worry about it.

So is suicide the only answer?

Nigga you look like Jack Skellington, bulk until you hit 2pl8 then cut. Hell, you might not even have to cut

Thanks, any bulk advice?

Simple but impressive, looking good user

I cringe so hard when I see you people misuse this term. You aren’t ducking bulking. You’re underweight and need to eat food that isn’t bulking. You need to eat at a 500-750 calorie surplus daily. Just stick a jar of peanut butter by your bed and eat 500 cals worth before going to sleep easy peesy.

>inb4 tattoo

140lbs 5'5, bulking slowly. Just finished my cycle so taking few months off.

Height, weight and stats? Mirin lats

Beyotiful

>tattoo

You look like a f2m with that tatoo, lol

Were you high or just incredibly drunk when you decided to get that one?

>cycle
I thought you are supposed to take the transition hormones permanently

The tattoo is so classically bogan, I love it

I want to fall asleep on your pec while stroking your chest hair desu

186cm/85kg

Cutting for about 10 weeks from skinnyfat. Keep cutting or bulk already?

If I looked like you I'd go to gay clubs just to have them all mirin over what they can't have. Then do some mdma and fuck a trap all night.

IT'S FUCKING WINTER. WHY ARE YOU CUTTING?

>IT'S FUCKING WINTER
this is a global forum, sir

It's summer in the south bro

180cm / 5'10
156 lbs
???%
160lbs bench, 195 deadlift, 176 squat
Post tips b4 i get banned, been lurking for 2 years now, lifting for 10 months, bulking untill im 18, hoping for 175lbs by march, 200 by next september. Halp

MODS!!!

Just lift and eat and let puberty take care of it you'll be fine.

Always weird to see underage, even though I've been browsing Veeky Forums since I was literally 12 and I'm 21 now.

LOL at your age I was deadlifting 3pl8 and weighed almost 20 lbs less than you.

No but really, my advice is to hop on MK 677 while you're still going through puberty. I wish this stuff existed when I could have taken advantage of it. Get a fucking job and buy that shit online.

Dont know anyone or anyway that could get me these, plus i'd really like to stay natty

Hello, I'd like to apply to be BLACKED

I feel that bro. I'm in the same boat, so I'm bulking up to size like you