do you know how much better it would taste with some cut up onions in there

nice and juicy

NOT cooked onion
just diced fresh onion

yum-e

so much better for you too

What the fuck is the onion meme?

>he doesn't know the onion Godsend

Your testosterone level is prolly too low to understand.

soyboy detected

I don't know what that is

When i was boxing my trainer made me eat
>peanut butter
>mayo
>onion
>on whole wheat

rolling to see how many pushups im doing

Bunch of fuckin Onion knights up in this thread. It's a shitty /tv/ meme

LOL ZERO

MANLET DETECTED CAN ONLY DO 0 REPS

LMAO 3

DICKLET DETECTED ONLY A 3 INCH DICK

Don't get me wrong, I love onions, but you're making them seem like a miracle wrapped in a gift wrapped in a windfall wrapped in winning lottery tickets.

Because that's what they are. Read the study, soyboy.

What study?

Proving conclusively that onions are in fact proven to increase testosterone levels by up to 300% depending on consumption rate.

Lol Stop it!!!! Learn How To Grow Back Your Hair With Onion And Coconut Oil Elixir...or slice a red onion (organic if possible) in 4 pieces and boil it...a red onion does not smell as strong as a reg onion and makes hair grow faster ..add manuka honey or any raw honey to mask the odor and to keep the hair from drying out ....massage the mixture on your scalp for 3-5 minutes,put your hair in a ponytail far back as you can and you can also put a thick cotton cloth headband on to avoid it getting in the eyes. .....Place a plastic cap on head for 30-45 minutes then rinse or shampoo with Lemon Castile Soap by Carolina Castile Soap or any non toxic shampoo...if the smell from the onion still exist then try a lemon or lime rinse/conditioner on your hair as a final rinse by squeezing half a lemon into one glass of distilled or filter water or make an infusion with fresh rosemary and use it as a rinse or add baking soda to shampoo..Once or twice a month should be sufficient for this treatment...Moisturize well with cold pressed oil etc..... Do your own research..

Increased testosterone is correlated with balding though.

>testosterone is bad for you
>going to the gym is bad for you
>being white is bad

>no eggs
>no onions
>no milk

trash

>yes, goy, stay below 400 ng/dl
>any more is bad for you

>Tfw Siegmeyer of Catarina is the new zyzz