Good Feels Thread

Lets get a good feels thread going. What has gone good for my Veeky Forums bros?
MRW my insurance finally decided to cover my gyno surgery and im going in soon.

TFW 6'3"

Become huge tall brother

TFW 6'4"

Benched 225 and diddlied 350 in the last week. I think I can hit 250 and 375 this winter.

u got breast cancer user?

Congrats user, that is huge. Good luck with the surgery.

Been losing weight steadily while gaining muscle. Currently at 250 @ 6'4''. Still a long way to go. Starting a 22/2 fast next week.

Nah just had some bad gyno since puberty.

>losing fat, V is forming
>biceps gets bigger and bigger
>6'1, wide shoulders

>be slightly below average height
>actually learn for once

>squat and deads going up by 15 every week
>entered 3pl8 club this week
This is astonishing because I couldn't even squat 65 for 3 at the beginning of this year. Bench is going to shit though

Started getting compliments from male colleagues. Now they want to start going gym and follow my dieting and routine advice.

I know they will probably drop it within a few weeks or months but it's a nice feel.

Fuck all female attention though, kek

I didn't die today

>finally fit into Medium at normal clothing brands and Large in faggy twink brands

It's been a long road bros

This is always a good thing.

>stacey gives me her phone number without asking

>new GF sucks dick really fucking good
>almost got my driver's license
feels pretty good

>43753612
>almost got my driver's license

Grats, why did you wait so long?

WTF link, m8

i finally got the balls to go and talk to a girl i found attractive

not always

Next step: feed her a bowl of eggs

>crushing my idiot prereq courses because for brainlets
>am the smartest person in my class easily
>have a fucking nice looking posterior chain going and visible abs
>have an ass for the first time in my life as a twig boy
>was able to flirt successfully with good looking women at the grocery store and made them giggle
>will likely get laid in the next 2 months as I'm getting over my oneitis enough to stomach casual sex
things are looking up

I've noticed girls miring me again. I haven't had that happen since high school when I was 150 lbs. I'm almost back to my old weight, but I do want to be skinnier than I was. I want to be in the best shape of my life by next year when I turn 30.

Girl came to talk to me yesterday.

>was getting a book from my bag and she came up to me
>"hey you study in X class right?"
>I respond to her and start chatting
>after a while we just go different ways

I forgot to ask for her number, but this is still an improvement, I don't know if she was interested in me or anything, but anyways it's nice to have a girl come talk to you

The bartender that looks like white trash Taylor Swift remembered my name...

Scared of growing up I guess. Way past that now

I'm starting to get over my oneitis as well. I had a good shot with this qt from work, she even wanted to suck my dick, but I really fucked things up. I think she'd still be down if she wasn't dating this guy right now. She started dating him in September and it was a huge gut punch for me.

Cue me drinking and doing a shit ton of drugs, neglecting my health. I was living in a toxic situation, and I had to move back with my parents which sucks, but I got on some anti-depressant meds, and am looking for a decent enough job that will help pay for my school. I want to have my life back on track by the time I turn 30, which is in a year. I started going back to the gym, have been eating better, and I'm finally losing the last 30 lbs I should have lost by now. Noticed some girls starting to mire me again. First this cashier at the King Soopers near where I live, and then this cute blond at the gym last night.

I think my life is starting to get better guys. I just need to get a car, get my shit done for the DMV to get my license back. I got a DUI last winter, but somehow slipped through the system because the PD never sent my shit to the court house. Because I refused testing, I had my license revoked, and I still have to get my SR-22, go to classes, get a brethylizer in my car, but at least I didn't get on probation. It really fucked up my shit last year though. But once I get that, find a decent job that will help pay for school, I can move out of my parents place and start going to school, then I'll be able to start living.

Sorry for the blogpost famalam, just needed to get all of that out.

Always admire people who get their life back on track a bit later than most. You fucking got this user.

This is a good feels thread, not your blog posting space.
None of what you wrote equated to good feels. All I heard was some immature brat carrying on about how dumb decisions attract dumb consequences.

Thanks man. I won't let you down.

What's your good feels then? You're not adding much to the discussion either.

Thats sick. You can go way higher than that if you do a winter bulk. Go for 275 and 405.

Thats ok user. You'll see her again.

>resolved to get Veeky Forums at the start of the summer
>clawed my way out of skeleton mode with daily calisthenics, went from being able to do 12 pushups, crunches and squats at a time to 50
>come back to uni, manlet friend notices my minor gains
>get him on board to become Veeky Forums with me
>have managed to maintain a steady gym schedule for the entire semester
>bought babby's first jar of Gold Standard last week to share
>Chad friend from high school also gave me an almost-full bucket of MuscleTech he had lying around his house for free over Thanksgiving break
It feels really good to be going at this with a close friend. My stats are still laughable but they're already a lot more than I could do months ago. I'm going to stick with it, I plan on starting SS or something similar next semester.

>insurance agreed to cover gyno surgery
How did you manage that? I have really bad gyno myself, and I can't afford the several thousands needed for the procedure.

Have you gone in already for a consultation?
Make sure the ONLY reason you say you are in is for the pain that it causes. Otherwise it will never be covered because it will only be cosmetic.

This is some potentially useful information for me. Thanks user.

>tfw at peak depression right now
Only uphill from here now, right boys?

rad, you asked her out?

>coworker paying me to fix her sons computer
>seemingly also trying to hook me up with her legal high school daughter
>can't checkout at target without fuckable cashiers trying to chat it up with me
>qt azn 3.134 are winking at me after I smile at them
>called my Dr a racist for not giving me hormone replacement therapy (well above average is not acceptable)
>Been calling health insurance company in public to vent about butter golems.
>using the term hamplanet in public

My new hobby seems to be going to fast food and trying to persuade who ever picks up that these ham planets and meth heads are winning the lottery, why can't I, someone how is and tries to be healthier get money thrown at me? Someday I may opt out of being in the same health insurance pool as them and the money will be gone and it'll be the biggest, no pun intended, euphemism in history.

STOP POSTING YOUR PATHETIC ASS SHIT IN EVERY FUCKIN THREAD NIGGA OR ILL RIP THOSE FLAT ASS ABS OFF YOUR TORSO AND USE YOU FOR A DUMBELL YOU OTTERMODE CUNT!

nice, is she worth your time tho.

That's not very good feels
Reported

Hmph!

Landed a job interview tomorrow.

I'll be a cook. It's not in line with my career goals, but it's full time money and a little sanity while I look for something more worthwhile.

I've been a cook before, and it's fun.

I'm working on an independent political project that has gained political attention. I've decided to continue it and see where it takes me.

I'm slowly crawling out of the post-college hole.

Gonna lift before the interview, though. Pretty sure my bench is gonna go up tomorrow.

squats made my shots at soccer more powerful, feels good

Thanks bro, I'll push myself hard

How much do you weigh user? I'm also 6'1, losing weight and wondering when my V will start to form

Iktf. Last semester coming up and I want to drop out more than ever.

its genetic user, if you’re a subhuman it won’t happen for you

I'm moving back to the UK and that means the end of LDR bullshit fuck that never ever again.

oversell it pretty hard

I texted her today and she didn't reply
so nah she wasn't

Semester is ending and for once I'm not panicking about grades.
T-minus 23 days until surgery and can finally work on rebuilding my lower body. Trying to lay my 17th woman before that and life would be just swell.