What's with this subs problem with Basketball shorts at the gym? What am I supposed to wear?

What's with this subs problem with Basketball shorts at the gym? What am I supposed to wear?

Most people on this thread don't like actual sports. The proliferation of bodybuilding has a lot to do with insecurity in our society, whereas before lifting weights etc was to complement sports/a sport in itself.

Isn't it obvious?

>subs
What is a sub? Are you sure you didn't mean to google suicide methods you stupid fucking faggot?

>subs
How about you wear a noose around your neck and kill yourself.

Fuck. I didn't mean to put sub. Just end me

tip your fedora harder you scrawny geek

I swear I'm not a neckbeard lmao

Can I >nohomo wear broga pants?

What kind of bench numbers for a chest like that?

I think /r/fitness would be more up your alley OP

From left to right, assuming 5'10, 5'5",5'10"
>neutral grip decline bench exclusively, 185. Not one ohp in his life
>Neutral grip flat bench also 185 5x10, had never benched 2pl8 and is afraid of it
>Neutral grip incline & decline @ 110 and 190 still no ohp/C&p
These are the new pigfat camaros of fitness. Yea you bought a "sports car" and it's ok but it's really nothing mentioning

but they look much better than you do

(you)
Sounds too little. I am doing 185 5x5 on flat bench and 135 5x5 on incline (at a bit below 45 degrees). Still look nowhere near as good.

Not even close bucko. 2 plates is pretty easy to attain. These dudes are pushing 3 at least, for 1rm anyways.

Those two twins went to my school back in the day. Rumored they weren't natty. But they broke the NJ benchpress record

The vinci twins?

currently have the hair of the guy on the right, but want the hair of tarzan chad in the middle. how long does it take to get a glorious mane like that?

Literally years. Especially if you have your sides shaved like that guy.

>subs

kekkkkk

baskeyball shorts are gay as fuck and would never be worn in Australia, wear short shorts or atleast ones half way up your thigh you faggots

it'll take a couple years but it'll be worth it, long hair is aesthetic as fuck with a good body

Source on thot

Irrelevant, he just does 50 push-ups in the morning and 50 before he goes to bed

>that's fucking gay bro show more of your thigh please

You're supposed to wear GYM SHORTS to the gym. Basketball shorts are only acceptable if you are black and your gym has a basketball court that you are using the day you wear said basketball shorts.

you didnt wanna at least crop that?

these memes are so fucking stupid, wear whatever the fuck is comfortable for you.

>subs
pic related

Not sure, but my bloodline is about to become a mudline HNGGGG