Why do some ppl believe that if you're able to grow a beard that means you're high test? Every male sjw hipster has one...

Why do some ppl believe that if you're able to grow a beard that means you're high test? Every male sjw hipster has one. And just look at them

that guy could be pretty hot if he werent a soyboy queer
no homo

>when you're less masculine than a soyboy cuckminster

That top tier hairline tho

Fat fuck wasting his potential

I was impressed in european genetics to develop beards but then I found out there are beard transplants, or they put hair in your face if you lack the genetics for a beard. How many people do it? I don't know but I bet there is a lot of people doing it.

Hahaha he looks like the Down’s syndrome guy who rides my train and sings ultra loud.

>God tier hairline
>Shit tier facial hair

Am I low or high test?

>1100 test natty
>facial hair looks like a 13 year old who just hit puberty
I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS A MANLY MAN AND I DEMAND TO BE ACCOMODATED AS SUCH

He looks a bulldog

you could be me

dem native american genes

low

Good hairline means low test (most of the time)
Good beard means high test

this, I have pretty high test natty and still have a pathetic beard, literal 13 yo tier

take a lot of vitamin b7

Contrary to a lot of people's chuck fantasies. Many genetic traits like beard growth, height, proportions, hair color, face shape, etc etc aren't directly linked to high testosterone while they may be associated with it. The only way to know your personal muscular potential is to reach it. And you will only be able to do that if you stop making excuses for yourself.

I thought receding hairline meant low test.

Yeah I'm a native American mogrel aswell my "beard" just grows in patchy.

There's a difference between a beard and facial hair

This club sucks, native american/native sami mutt. 100% pure natural joe dirt.

Would you say it grows in apache? Hahaa woooooo!

Tfw I used to have an amazing hairline and now it’s receded heavily. I’m not exactly balding, but I’ve had to grow out a fringe to hide my widows peak.

I am capable of growing a full beard, but it’s patchy as hell.

That mid test feel of having subpar hair and beard.

> non-existent chin

Never heard about it. We have hair transplant, but beard transplant is a whole new level of desperate

Beards are a cop out for jawlets. Nothing screams ugly like a big fluffy lumberjack beard + skinny fat body. True chads are clean shaven or have a little stubble

honestly this. I've seen so many skinnyfat dyels w/ no beard sing bass. strong af hairy dudes that sign tenor. and a plethora of numales with beards. im convinced hair and voice are purely genetic

Growing a beard has nothing to do w/ real test. More so how your skin reacts to test levels. People with good beards have skin that are super sensitive to test.

dis, i know someone who has very low test yet he can grow beard

you disgust me

I'm 5'5 tiny frame lanklet but have the smooth deep voice of a 6ft black
can also grow a mean 'stache but can't grow a good beard

It's pronounced dirté

why does his face look so pressed in?

Looks like a pig. A lot of white people look like pigs and its taboo to say so. This guy looks like a pig.

>this is what people who insult Trump voters online look like

It’s genetic you dipshit.

Negative. There’s a particular gene that encourages beard growth and baldness. If you don’t have if you’ll be totally incapable of growing a decent amount of facial hair but you’ll basically never go bald.

>true chads pay the razor jew
Like pottery

Actually Beard growth is an early sign of incoming hairloss. Same hormone that controls both (or so ive heard away from 4chinko)

>Good hairline means low test
THIS COPE

Do niggas still not know how receding hairlines work? It's caused by DHT. The higher your test, the more DHT you have. This is why people will often bald early on roids. It's not just negative qualities = low test, that's not how it works. This has literally been understand for thousands of years, Aristotle noticed way back when that if you cut a man's balls off he doesn't lose his hair.

Facial hair is mostly genetic you mongrel. It depends on how mang hair follicles the person has, doesn't matter how much test you have.
Just take a look at those

how... how does that even happen?

sami and indian.... I am so sorry user.

actually it just means your hair follicles are low test and can't cope so they quit and you go bald

>got a shitton of facial x-rays as a kid while getting my fucked up teeth fixed
>everywhere the x-rays were aiming left a perfect circle that never grows facial hair

I can grow a beard but the 4 spots they always x-rayed are giant empty circles every time.

>that guy could be pretty hot if he werent so ugly

Ayyy lmao

Nah numale pussies over thinking a high test alpha male with a sharp ass jaw

Anyone with flared nostrils looks like a pig

More common in India than anywhere, don't know anyone who did it, but then again I live in Poland where people shit on insecurities