Local gym has mandatory inclusivity training for membership

>local gym has mandatory inclusivity training for membership

wat do?

BRAAPP

Brreeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasquonkaaaaaaaap

claim to be the most extreme snowflake demi queer, turtle kin, aromantic, gender twisted, partial hermaphrodite, fluid sexuality, poly racial, multidisabled, tran-autist in the world and get offended at literally every word the person taking it says

>BRAAPP inclusivity

I'm all for it

The brap threads are evolving

BBRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP PPFFFFTTTTT TSSS BRRAAAAAAA BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP

>Canada
Of fucking course

Tell them you are a staunch follower of Islam and you refuse to bring shame unto Mohammed by accepting their dogma.
Any further conversation should be done at the mosque so the Imam can give holy guideance regarding the topic.

It doesn’t say anywhere that it’s mandatory

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>resexual
when you were trans and then decided not to be trans any more?

BRRAAAAP

have a hide

one of you lads must have written this shit lmao

>I identify as a moist thong

parp

>BRAAAAP
hahahahahahhahahahaha

> Interested members

Literally nothing about that says it's mandatory

walk in wearing a nazi uniform and outlift them all, and if they say anything to you yell in German at them or tell them you'll send them to the gas chambers

Read the sign, it doesn't say required, only interested memebers

>BRAAPP

The only acceptable answer in this thread.

Just do the training like a normal fucking person? Queer inclusivity is always a good thing, especially at a gym. Do you have any idea how much it sucks being trans at the gym in a shitty red state?

Kill yourself

Sounds like the noise someone would make if they shat themselves after having a stroke.

It says mandatory nowhere? Stop complaining snowflake.

lol this guy, don't you know where you are?

Post more braps to derail /pol/ threads

did the pupper die?

Shit I gotta present at their board office tomorrow. Any suggestions to fuck with them?

this cannot be real

Hees worm food

this gif makes me want to wreck somebody. probably a chink. chinks are this fucked up.

Snakes are not worms you fucking FAG

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

Oh my dear... my dear dear dear... such an extraordinary scent... such a dominant smell.. truly a pleasure for the nostrils to behold...

*sniffs*

Yes my lady.

*sniffs bigly*

Yes Yes Yes!!... if I could.. perhaps.. taste one, my dear? Oh please, please just one my dear? Please, I beg of you, just one more. With you squatting over my face, with your asshole right in my mouth... Just one...

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*plop*

*tastes inside of mouth*

Oh good heavens!

*tastes inside of mouth more*

Good heavens my dear! Heavens above that was a pungent one... That was indeed a pungent one... my my.. my my my..... you are something... you are truly something....?

>Ontario
imagine my shock

6.5/10

Would have been lower but you did nab a few retards.

Brap posts are literary masterpieces

is this satire of an edgy teen?

BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

>chinks
I'm with you user. A weeb or two wouldn't hurt either.

>Asian
You mean
>BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAFF

>elementary teachers'

Doesn't sound like it has anything to do with a gym and doesn't look mandatory.

Nice post though. BRAAAAAPHMSP

I'm sure a lot of things suck when you're mentally ill.

Brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp

BRRAAAAAAAAAPPFPFPHPPFFFPP *SPLOSH*
>HEUHEUHUEHU
FFFFFFFFFFFFBRAAAAAAAAPPPPGPGHPP *SNIFF*
>AW yeaaaaah

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Whitby ontario?

More like when you are straight and these cancerous fucks poison your mind into catching the gay you try it, regret it - before or after taking hormones and now are left with a bottomless pit of depression, a ruined body and your only support structure is the depraved fuckers that got you into the whole mess in the first place.

Pic EXTREMELY RELATED.

I should order a reproduction LARPER outfit online for just such an occasion. IF dubs I will right now

My uni gym wanted male members to go to a training about sexual harassment so I changed gyms.