Vegan General

why are you still cucking yourself to the meat industry Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201701/do-vegetarians-smell-sexier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is she so excited to drink that homogeneous solution of bleh

Lol meatcucks r so rude

i will do rawvanna

Low meat pescotarian masterrace

Give me one reason to go vegan instead of pescatarian (proven longer lifespans than vegans)

fish got them heavy metals in them user

Because I have literally never seen one aesthetic vegan post on Veeky Forums yet. You'd think there would be more fit guys given it's just as good as a meat diet for lifting, no?

So?

Why do you keep ramming these bullshit “fallacies” down our throats. It’s like you declared a fucking jihad against people who eat meat.

>three separate frames of her posing and sipping that filth
Obviously she despises the flavor. looks like a 'gram attention whore, she probably poured that shit out and got a mcflurry.

Lol vecucks btfo

I'm not. I'm a vegetarian though. One who cheats on the holidays.

>vegans are muslim terrorist
yeah dude, if that makes you happy

I don't

discord
.gg/5RbcVV

Because the taste of sausage covered in maple syrup makes my mornings infinitely better.

Post your body and hairline.

why are you, fertilizer boy?

>Considering going vego
>Can't figure out how to get my protons and keep weekly food bill under 80 ausbucks

Bulk cheap meat allows good variety in my diet. Any suggestions?

Every plant has protein, besides that, you have pea and soy isolates.
also, DO NOT FEAR SOY, that soyboy trend is stupid .

also TVP has lots of protein and it's cheap

flavorless. makes me shit blood by the pint.

>processed food

eat beans

Too lazy to get full bod pick so here's my face you disgusting fag

>143g of protein
HAHAHAHAHA is this DYEL serious?

>taking advice from youtube comments

The meat industry demands huge amounts of personell in daily supervision of each and every animal.
The farm industry only requires ownership of the lands and patience while it grows.

Fuck the globalist and instead support your local workers - eat meat!

Right so that works surprisingly well but what the fuck am I meant to cook with this?

says the anonymous DYEL

This monkey has no upper lip.

>what is protein bioavailability

fyi in plants it's about 15%

Idiot! You claim the Omega-3 and Omega-6 is EPA and DHA, when the Omega-3 and Omega-6 in plants are mostly LA/GLA.

Since I want vegans to kill themself I really shouldn't tell you this but my meat-bros may want to know that unless you get a good source of EPA/DHA (like fish) it's probably a good idea to reduce intake of Omega-3/6 from vegetables.

'enough to make EPA and DHA'

read it again meatcuck

WHAT.
Why the fuck would you need to double your protein intake just because you're not eating animal protein? Do people think plants just magically give you half the protein that they contain?
Retarded as fuck.

Get most of my calories from whole milk, cheap eggs, oats, beans and ground meat (only about 1/4 pound a day)

Why would you want extra factors to worry about when getting big? You eat eggs and drink milk because it's been proven to work. You need to eat meat to have a balance diet just like you need fruits and vegetables. Give your body what it needs to be the best. Fuck the animals.
APEX PREDATOR
P
E
X

P
R
E
D
A
T
O
R

Scooby, I am disappoint

>apex predator
>gets pre-killed animal and breastmilk from commercial grocery store

The pescatarian benefits come from the EPA and DHA fats found in fish. You can supplement with algae oil which is vegan, and get the exact same benefits.

so we can focus on killing other humans, boyo

big boy doesn't know what big word means, it seems

nothing

You sound like a middleschool kid who wears fingerless gloves

anybody here vegan for health reasons only and not giving a fuck about killing animals?

This board would improve dramatically if only people with 200kg squats and more were allowed to post and the rest were only lurkers.

>eating anything but onions
Veggiefags and meatcuts have both been tricked by the food jew. Never gonna make it.

Yeah, but that would require me to actually got to the gym and not just do a 100 or so pushups, drink a 1.5 scoop protein shake, and post here like a good dyel.

you know people can google this shit right, why try

huh yeah cardio is so gay huh SQUAT AND GOMAD

Sure you can have the Cardio equivalent of a 200kg squat. Which is unlikely seeing how most of the runners here in the generals don't even have that going for them.

Fucking idiot didnt even read what he wrote. Stupid cuck

>APEX PREDATOR

HAHAHAHAHAAH

Why are vegans pretending not to understand what bioavailability is?

you don't even know what bioavailability is

I'd love to watch her push out one of those huge 12 inch fibrous vegan shits. That would be choice.

Why do vegan IGers always look so excited in their videos, it's like they know that the subject of the video is super mundane so they laugh and dance while they are making smoothies or organizing plates in very intricate patterns of fruit

Or in the pictures of the dozens of lbs of fruit they have to eat every day are super high contrast to make all the colors stand out and they always look like they're in the middle of laughing

I want her to put my balls in that blender

If I would own a gym and a girl like her would train there, or if I would be her "supplement dealer", I would put her on the street to earn money for me. These girls are prostitutes. They want to get fucked and you earn your money with it.
I wanna see her face, when I force her to fuck some old, fat buisness guy for 200 $, who likes it, if the girls cry during the sex!

She thinks she's cute, but everyone is thinking what a big shit shes gonna take eating all that fiber. Nasty bitch!

What is bioavailability

>hes literally trying to turn you into a soyboy

In this context it means the amount of protein naturally found in the food. Or rather, the lack thereof.

Give me a non soy substance that is as good a fit for my macros. Beans and peas are good, but not as good as meat, eggs, and dairy for protein per gram.

sauce?
says otherwise everywhere else

from the last Veeky Forums soy debate:

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

what the fuck are you even saying retard

it melts onto foods if you add it before cooking- similar to cheese, and yes it's flavorless which isn't necessarily a bad thing

>nutrient labels literally calculate calories and macros including bioavailability
hemp protein has more protein as a lean cut of non-factory farmed cow and it's cheaper per gram (and thousands of times healthier)

I don't understand why people use these camera setting filters. I think they're made for girls.

you vegans might be homos, but you're definitely spot on about the meat industry. It's worth buying organic when possible, but most of us aren't made of money.

anyone else here get a Ph.D in nutrition from arguing with meatcucks?

I think this is a covert /pol/ tard-ops operation to convince people to smell like onions and garbage

Smelly dumb vegan scum

t soyim

...What the fuck did I just read.

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201701/do-vegetarians-smell-sexier

That guy is literally a faggot though.

>values equality, inclusion
>fine with gender based discrimination
Seems legit.