That old guy who stands over your equipment in between sets to talk about shit you don't care about

>that old guy who stands over your equipment in between sets to talk about shit you don't care about

Why the fuck do old cunts do this? Half the time they won't shut up, and all they ever talk about is how strong they were in their day or some other bullshit that I don't care about

GOD'S I WAS STRONG THEN

its irl shitposting

just just tell him
>nice blog faggot

Start talking to him about Pokemon MLP and vidya. It makes them disapear

this

half the time when old people ramble to you they are just fucking with you because you're either being a young punk or you look gullible and easy to fuck with and they want a cheap laff

>old guy at my gym goes there exclusively to talk to other people there
>he shows up one day and no one he knows is there
>leaves five minutes later
Its going to the gym socializing for these lonely old cunts?

basically. old guys tend not to have many friends. i think a lot of them just want someone to talk to.

Old guys in the gym are fucking annoying, trying to give me weightlifting advice when they're all pudgy looking and dyel. Once I literally walked off before doing all my lifts because I felt like if the guy talked anymore I was going to throw a 45 at him

>be 26 old guy in a WL/PL gym
>shitloads of 14-16 year old kids
>The coach clearly is just using them for money since he only focuses on the training of the adults and leaves the kids to do whatever
>don't say anything since don't want to be that old guy
At least they started asking me for advice and listening to it after they saw me squat lmao4pl8 for reps.

>First year liftan
>doing lmao 80kg 3x5 on SS
>fail last rep of the last set
>about to do roll of shame
>oldman literally bolts to my help lifts it off me
>"thanks dude"
>"Oh you shouldn't be ego lifting! look why are you even lifting heavy just stick to 60kg and do it for loads of reps, I used to be like you and I bench 110kg (he points to smith machine) but it isn't worth it"
>thanks again and continue workout
I wonder what he would say if saw me doing 145 kg now

I always entertain them a little. Becoming a lonely senior citizen must be hell.
At my gym there's three old timers in their late 60s and they bench 3pl goddamit

>Tfw nobody talks to you at the gym, ever, despite going there for years and knowing all the faces
I don't even know their names so I have mental nicknames for them. There's tattogains, old sport, lumpy dyel, baldass, hipshit, soyadolf, youngthot, oldthot, heavespeech, pitbull, marxist, bear

Same here breh.
>tfw you overhear some gym regulars talking about the gym-members-party they're having
>tfw you overhear guy regulars talking about the gymthot regulars they smashed
>tfw been here for years and never made a friend

holyshit this, they're not 60+ but my gym has like oldman crew and it's late 40's to mid 50's and guys squatting 5pl8+ and benching 3pl8s and still competing. All pudgy with dad forearms though
gives me hope tbqh

he wants to fuck you, user.

this, i overhear the old guys in the locker rooms mentioning how they smash newbie twink boipucci

Old guy probably has nobody left in his life. Family probably don't bother, wife prob dead, friends prob dead.

You could be his only social interaction in his life. Don't be a cunt

Hey, don't be disrespectful to the elderly people, faggot.

just pretend he's not there, that's what I used to do in retail

I've been going to the same gym for three years and I've seen many people come and go but not once in that whole time have I ever spoken to anyone. I burnt that bridge at the start when people tried to talk to me and I ignored them. Don't ask me for a spot don't ask me how many sets I have left don't pretend we are friends because we happen to go to the same gym at the same time, I'm here to work out.

THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE