How do I avoid looking like Drumpf when I get older?

How do I avoid looking like Drumpf when I get older?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMGF1KckbFU
fashthenation.com/2017/11/fash-the-nation-98-singers-subversives/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIhAlmHA2ZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't turn republican.

>turn republican
your born republican jewboy

Don't drink coke and eat mcdonalds all the time

Be like zzyz
[spoiler]don't get older[/spoiler]

>your born republican jewboy
Speak English, not ebonics, Tyrone.

>he thinks trump is a real republican

why do americans call him for drumpf

Eat clen tren strong
Avoid surrounding yourself with yes men that will cater to your base urges instead of pushing you to be better.

>drump
Just keep eating a block of tofu with soymilk a day ;^)

>real republican
Who is a "real replublican" because all the cowards in congress fall in line with him all the time.
Morons do.

Trump is a fake populist republican tho

All his bills he’s trying to desperately pass are pro corporate republican bills

avoid steaks, chips, ketchup (or let them be luxury rather than staple)

sleep more than 4 hrs

exercise more vigorously than golf

I ain’t no soy boy you momo

People can criticize trump without being an SJW because he’s that terrible at being president

People on Veeky Forums are retarded. If you hate trump then you're a SJW, even if you've always hated left leaning ideologies.

stay away from helicopters and two scoops

he s 71, without a doubt you will look much, much worse and not have 1/4th of his viality.

*vitality

it was his family's actual name until his dad or something changed it to trump because it sounded cooler

*virility

The power of his BRAAAPP is too much for the soldier's hat

*virginity

*vanity

Get rich. Don't get fat.

TRT

Don't eat taco bowls and KFC in an attempt to sway voters. Also 2 scoops of ice cream but oddly enough only when someone else is only getting 1

Volatility*

Die young faggot, no one looks 'good' in their 80s

youtube.com/watch?v=jMGF1KckbFU

>trusts the media
>not a soyboy

You are so full of shit, you nigger. You have zero evidence to back this up

If you’re actually interested in what’s happening in the Trump admin by guys who are critical of Trump then listen to

fashthenation.com/2017/11/fash-the-nation-98-singers-subversives/

Or if podcasts aren’t your thing, then try following the news and not being a dishonest fucking faggot. The bill you are referring to is a tax bill the republicans are trying to pass which hasn’t even gotten to trump yet. And if you were paying attention, you’d know that the bill failing benefits trump like how health care failed. Trump is at odds with the Republican Party and he’s trying to get them to hang themselves by failing on delivering on their long promised goals.

Trump is literally tweeting about how great the tax bill is you retard

Hugh Hefner looked pretty good.
I'll bet Sir Richard Branson, and Jimmy Page will look good.
>Robert Plant looks like Death Valley, Calif.

what's the deal with that barbell?

Stay poor,continue being unable to talk to people with confidence,keep on never being around pretty women,that thing you are doing that prevents you from having children,keep on doing that.
Also avoiding bread may help.

It's about the circumference of a coffee mug.
Designed for grip and forearm strength.
Also good for flat benching for balance and grip.

>it still weighs 20 kgs / 45 lbs.

>your
Oh man not looking good for uneducated conservative cucks.

You’re not understanding the nuance of it. Yeah, he’s tweeting support of it, but he can’t exactly look like a non-team player by not supporting the GOP can he?

I don’t think people get how superficial politics is. But that’s not the point. The point remains that guys like Mitch McConnel Paul Ryan, McCain, Romney, have tried to stab him in the back from day one. His biggest victory on them since election was when McCain voted against HealthCare reform. It shattered people’s trust in the GOPe. “How could a guy like McCain do that?” Because he doesn’t give a fuck about anybody but Sheldon Adelson or Soros.

If a shitty tax bill passes, it doesn’t exactly hurt trump. But if the republicans fail again on passing a bill, it’s another reason people will stop supporting establishment republicans. He kind of needs a blood bath on establishment republicans during midterms in order to get more serious politicians that will support harder immigration reform.

I thought it was thicker than normal. Neat

Kill yourself before age 70?

Mate hes been fucking girls you couldn't talk to most of his life. Money> looks

>point a loaded gun towards your head
>pull the trigger

Really? Trump isn’t a chad nor do I give a fuck what kind of gold digging sluts fucked trump

Yet if you had gold digger money you wouldn't shut up about the sluts you fuck. Jealous lib who hates Chad's right here folks

So has Charlie sheen but he's more of a Chad

I feel more sad that you took the time to write this in reply to someone that doesn't even understand politics or what's going on and most likely isn't even old enough to vote in the first place. Next time please just sage and move on, don't waste your time on kiddies

Try.
Like just the most minimal effort conceivable.
Those hips could bear a child and are straight contenders with captain sax mcblowjobfromafour

This is what that mans genetics have created

youtube.com/watch?v=RIhAlmHA2ZA

If you voted for trump you are confirmed a cat-backed bitch weight deadlifter, sorry folks it's true, just look at the video.

WHat is it that only trump supporters see that normies are blind to? Pls elaborate

A disgrace. Can trump supporters ever recover?

>Drumpf
Go back to /r/politics faggot

Charlie has to pay for women to come to him. Women have to pay Trump to come to them. And Charlie has aids.

how does trump crusty cock taste like?

I don't know ask your mom.

Trump actually used to be pretty Chadly when he was young.

inb4 triggered Marines

*velocity

>Not wanting to be like POTUS

Some bullshit that John Oliver made up

Chads trigger soyboys

>Donald fart
>cooler

Meme

muh 879D underwater backgammon

ever heard of occams razor? trump is a lazy spoiled fatass taking the path of least resistance as per usual

T H I C C

Who is William Shatner?

grow a soul

clickity clack get in the sack